The Dolls' Stories (REMOVED)

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
greenheartnellie
Regular

Re: The Dolls' Stories

#46 Post by greenheartnellie »

I don't know why you call your art hideous but they're all amazeballs to me idk hehehe and well I played both the mdoll and fdoll's route earlier. Even though it was short, it was sweet. Short but sweet. I have now become attached/attracted to my mdoll who I named Finn and he is currently my desktop wallpaper. :lol: It really made me cry, actually that's why
I'm so glad he survived and grew up to be a handsome man-doll *sob*
Okay, now I find the whole typing thing so cool as it feels like it was really me who is responding and the comic style in there was so cool too. It's too bad fdoll's was incomplete but all in all, this is fantastic :D
Can sorta write but CAN'T art so I am just here for the otomes! Ahihihi <3

tashaj4de
Completed: 1 Press Button, Paper Bow
Projects: Wendillon Project, Love is Blind(?), Operation: Magic Hero
Tumblr: tashaj4de
Deviantart: tashaj4de
Soundcloud: tashaj4de
itch: tashaj4de

#47 Post by tashaj4de »

I've only played Mdoll's route so far, and I enjoyed playing this! Although I didn't really notice the keywords until I got stuck about what to type... xD
I'm glad he's still alive in the end x3 Seriously, I felt like crying when it seemed like he died T^T but he grew up and... *skips around*

I wish I would've picked the gender of the protagonist though owo I mean, most parts are meant for both males and females- but one of my friends who played this said that there was some part where she was called a guy- I'm not sure where though >w>

It's too bad Fdoll's route isn't finished- buuut I'm gonna play it anyway >w> Great job on this btw! (My friend can't stop looking at Mdoll's pic and typing "BISHIE~! <3" over and over though xD I have to admit- the art's pretty good~ I could probably stare at it all day xD)
carrd.co || toyhou.se || itch.io || Twitter
Most of the time I have no idea what I'm doing but YOLO~! =v=)/
And I still don't know what I'm doing... >w>

Boomsickle
Regular
Completed: Victorian Olives

#48 Post by Boomsickle »

I understand that after a while you start to heavily critique your own work but when the creator calls it bad it makes me think its bad. can't say im going to play it but yeah it just doesn't fit to well.

Akuni
Regular

#49 Post by Akuni »

[REDACTED]
Last edited by Akuni on Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RunicV
Veteran
IRC Nick: RunicV

#50 Post by RunicV »

shoot me for taking so long to post my thoughts

I really enjoyed this game. The writing was pretty decent, there were no mistakes or errors that I noticed. You managed to convey the feelings and what was happening properly, although I was surprised at the second person POV. I actually enjoyed using the chat system to "talk" with the dolls, and it managed to help me project myself into the VN and feel like I was really experiencing it.

One thing that I found awkard was the fact that there was a bit too much reader-feeder, and that sometimes the dialogue felt unnecessary. Melissa and Gil, despite acting as if they had known the person for a long time, would often point out things that should've been already known. You tried to disguise it, but it was still quite obvious. For example, in the beginning, Melissa pointed out that "we don't have dolls for sale here" "doll rituals are held at the temple". I thought that the person you were playing as would've known that already, being a knight and all with a puppeteer friend.

The dialogue was also a bit unrealistic, like the woman that MDoll stopped to ask what was happening. In a life-threatening situation, I highly doubt that people would stand around and discuss what's happening to a random person. If it were someone clearly trying to help, such as a policeman, they would do so, but if not, it looks like they would just scream, "See for yourself!" and run away. Considering that there was a gigantic monster wreaking havoc, I don't think the woman would've even bothered to talk to MDoll.
Melissa giving a monologue after killing the man was also a bit unrealistic. It felt very forced and unnatural, and I'm not sure what her words were intended for.

That being said, I still enjoyed the writing. It wasn't obtrusive, and didn't use any superfluous or needless words. It told the player exactly what they needed to hear, and was pleasantly concise. It's pretty decent, however, and it's definitely not obviously amateur.

It shocked me when your character suddenly spoke out that he/she would never give the doll up, though. I was quite surprised and taken off-guard when they spoke.

I found the ending to be a bit odd. Your doll dies after a long monologue of saying he likes you, and then poof? he's alive and mature??? It felt a bit tacked on just to give the reader a happy ending. There were so many questions raised.

Your art was definitely a good part of your game. I loved the way you shaded, and the different expressions you gave each character. The character designs were also pleasantly new and interesting, and your art style was really good on the eyes. I actually liked your messy and sketchy backgrounds, as they were out of focus as compared to the sprites, allowing me to focus on them. Perhaps it was a bit too much of a contrast, though. Your manga style scenes were definitely effective, and managed to convey a lot of things. The only annoying part was there was no rollback or anything, and you couldn't control the changing of each panel. I missed a few words occasionally, and had to reload a save to read it properly again.

The chibi art was also adorable, and it was used well.
I really, really liked the different expressions. Compared to other sprites, with little variation, except for the eyebrows and mouth, your character's entire face would change, and it was quite fun to see. Melissa's disgusted/annoyed/"Gil-can-you-not-you-brat" face and MDoll's shocked look were my favourite expressions.
The CG at the end of MDoll's route was also quite beautiful.

...But one thing I'm confused about is MDoll and FDoll losing their eyes at the part where you can choose to give them up. Their sprite, hunched over, eyeless... evoked a laugh out of me. ;_; I'm sorry. The emotional impact of that scene was lost on me because I laughed at their lack of eyes.

I liked your simple GUI, but I feel like a soft grey pattern on the textbox could've made it nicer to look at. The fadeout at the bottom of the textbox was good, but the top was a bit hard, and it looked like it just... appeared. The sliding up and down didn't really faze me, since I slowly thought out my words before I typed. It wasn't jarring at all.

I especially liked the configuration section and the title screen. Your selection of fonts was really well-done, it looked really classy everywhere.

The music wasn't to my liking, unfortunately. It felt a bit electronic, and I prefer hearing all my orchestra instruments in high-quality. It wasn't obtrusive, however, and did help to build up the mood. I felt like a better selection could be chosen, though. It was CC-music, so I do understand that it's hard to find good music.

All in all, it was a really excellent game for a first shot. I did find myself growing to like the characters by the end of the first playthrough. It had a lot of interaction, and I laughed at the bonus scene with MDoll wanting to have stronger arms. :lol: His actions were undeniably cute, and both him and Gil were quite attractive and pleasing to the eyes.

I really liked the interactivity of this game. I played through to find all the bonus scenes, like what would happen if you said "yes" or "no" when helping MDoll and FDoll practice fighting, what would happen if you looked through some books, if you decided to abandon your doll. Despite having only one ending, and being a kinetic novel, it was quite fun to play.

I liked how pretty the priest was, and the concept and idea of dolls was really interesting. You executed it well, too. You didn't infodump about dolls, but did so through the library, and even then it was still a fun way to learn about them.

...Now that I think about it, you're scarily smart. A kinetic novel is perfect for a first-timer making a game, since they wouldn't fall into the trap of not making each route/end/path have a satisfying story and conclusion. A kinetic novel would be a turn off to people due to its lack of interactivity, but you patched that up nicely by having the chat system. But a chat system would be complex to make, so you just made it entering of key words and synonyms. And you also managed to have the story have a good conclusion no matter what because it only has one ending.

What annoyed me the most was that it was hard replaying. I would have to type in each word again, just to see the scenes all over. In the end, I resorted to saving before scenes I liked, just so I could load them without going through all the typing. Perhaps a kinetic version could be unlocked after one playthrough? I also felt that having a CG gallery and a Music Room or an Extras section might be a nice touch.

ಠ_ಠ You patched up your would-be flaws pretty amazingly. You're so smart and nice, it's almost scary.[/size]

All in all, it was an amazing game. It was also your first shot, so congratulations on making such a fun game.
Hatred: the absence of love.
Please, treat me with kindness.

MioSegami
Regular
Projects: PATUKA PRIVATE PARADISE
Organization: BlueAngelService

#51 Post by MioSegami »

Played this and OOOOOoooo how I loved this!! I love the boy, he's sooo adorable, but the girls path...it's uncompleted?
CLICK IT------------->viewtopic.php?f=43&t=40639&p=430149#p430149
Projects: PATUKA PRIVATE ISLAND
Story: 15% complete
Script: 0%
Art: 35%
Outline: 15%
Code: 10%

Talann
Regular
Projects: Shooting Stars, REBORN

#52 Post by Talann »

ohmygod <3
definitely going to download this...
it looks amazziinngg c:

khfan12
Regular
Completed: Clarity, a MH KN
Projects: "With You", Truculence

#53 Post by khfan12 »

First off; The art is beautiful, so I will definitely download this and try it out. I'll review when I finish.
Image <<My DeviantArt

Kinetic/Visual Novels:
Complete:
Clarity - MH KN- Solo Project
Projects:
With You (working title) - Lead Writer/Concept/ETC
Truculence- Concept Artist, Proofreader

Cherub

#54 Post by Cherub »

Playing right now! It's super cute so far~~ :D Lovin' it!

edit 1
Aw I don't wanna treat my David like this :( "shut up, move on" :P He is SO SWEET i want a real one of him! Great game! STill playing but loving it!
edit 2
Usually I don't read all the stories when there's not much choices for me, but the story is very well written and is the first one I downloaded here that I'm going to read everything till the end! Thanks for making this awesome game ♥
The art is so pretty the boy is so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ending mdoll
So pretty TT__TT I almost cried! Now for the fdoll! But Ill stop writing here ;) thank you for making such an amazing game *hearts*
Just one thing... I really got lazy to type the answers :P I think selecting between 2 or 3 would be better... :)

leevs

#55 Post by leevs »

I love the interactivity of this game! It is a real breakthrough for a VN game.
All the art is well made, enjoyed every part of the story. Can't say enough, this is simply great! :D

fioricca
Veteran
Completed: Rising Angels Reborn (2013), Rising Angels Fates: Allegiance (2017)
IRC Nick: souten

#56 Post by fioricca »

Infernity Zero wrote:I finished playing your game a while ago and decided to make an account here to tell you that I enjoyed it.

Both of the dolls were adorable, and the story was really touching. A pity that the female doll's path was incomplete. I must say that I liked the male doll's personality a little more, but that's just me and my weakness for, well, weak boys. It's also the first game that had me crying several times. Fortunately, no one was around to see :D.

The typing feature made me feel more immersed in the story. The only "flaw" was that the keywords were quite small and I had a little difficulty reading them, but obviously it didn't keep me from playing.

I usually don't spend time on kinetic novels, so your game was the exception to the rule ;). Thank you.
Thank you for giving Dolls a spin, and I'm truly flattered that you'd create an account just to leave such a sweet comment! I'm sorry that the keywords were small -- in hindsight, I really should have thought about their legibility |D";; I'm glad that you persisted anyhow. Thank you once again!
greenheartnellie wrote:I don't know why you call your art hideous but they're all amazeballs to me idk hehehe and well I played both the mdoll and fdoll's route earlier. Even though it was short, it was sweet. Short but sweet. I have now become attached/attracted to my mdoll who I named Finn and he is currently my desktop wallpaper. :lol: It really made me cry, actually that's why
I'm so glad he survived and grew up to be a handsome man-doll *sob*
Okay, now I find the whole typing thing so cool as it feels like it was really me who is responding and the comic style in there was so cool too. It's too bad fdoll's was incomplete but all in all, this is fantastic :D
Thank you so much for playing! I'm happy to hear that you liked the art, and that you enjoyed the game overall. O-Oh goodness a desktop wallpaper now you're making me cry ;__;
tashaj4de wrote:I've only played Mdoll's route so far, and I enjoyed playing this! Although I didn't really notice the keywords until I got stuck about what to type... xD
I'm glad he's still alive in the end x3 Seriously, I felt like crying when it seemed like he died T^T but he grew up and... *skips around*

I wish I would've picked the gender of the protagonist though owo I mean, most parts are meant for both males and females- but one of my friends who played this said that there was some part where she was called a guy- I'm not sure where though >w>

It's too bad Fdoll's route isn't finished- buuut I'm gonna play it anyway >w> Great job on this btw! (My friend can't stop looking at Mdoll's pic and typing "BISHIE~! <3" over and over though xD I have to admit- the art's pretty good~ I could probably stare at it all day xD)
That was probably the first part, with Mel's "Congrats, man!" XD";; I've always thought that the expression was gender neutral since it's thrown off so casually. I'll be more careful about that. The gender of the player is not specified, I figure it's part of the fun. Thank you so much for playing and for the comment!
Boomsickle wrote:I understand that after a while you start to heavily critique your own work but when the creator calls it bad it makes me think its bad. can't say im going to play it but yeah it just doesn't fit to well.
You're right, I didn't think of it that way ^^";; Thanks for the tip!
Akuni wrote:This game is pretty AS FUUUUUUUU D: The character art, expressions everything. I LOVE OMG How you actually drew sprites for the town folk (I mean even if their minor characters sometimes its nice to be seen even if they are 'mob' characters) I LOVED THAT. HELL EVEN THE CAT GOT A SPRITE xDD

The battle sequence is INCREDIBLY IMPRESSIVE, the interaction system is great as well (although I wish sometimes the keywords were shorter so I could breeze through the game faster) It kind made replayability lag a bit, maybe if there were less keyowrds. This game is so impressively unique for a free game, its pretty darn amazing D:

The routes were fun to play and I actually liked the whole genderless protag I think it was done great. (I made a female and male persona for each character and it was fun typing up responses ^^)

I would definitely recommend this for play to my friends who don't think VNs are real games~ This is great~ and the art was FAB
Yeah, the typing... really could've been done better. I was easy on myself as this is my first game, but now I really wish I'd added more functionality to it, like the ability to skip through the typing. (It was possible before!! ... and then I had no idea what my programmer did to kill it.) I'm glad you enjoyed the game nonetheless. Thanks for the tip and for playing!
RunicV wrote:shoot me for taking so long to post my thoughts

I really enjoyed this game. The writing was pretty decent, there were no mistakes or errors that I noticed. You managed to convey the feelings and what was happening properly, although I was surprised at the second person POV. I actually enjoyed using the chat system to "talk" with the dolls, and it managed to help me project myself into the VN and feel like I was really experiencing it.

One thing that I found awkard was the fact that there was a bit too much reader-feeder, and that sometimes the dialogue felt unnecessary. Melissa and Gil, despite acting as if they had known the person for a long time, would often point out things that should've been already known. You tried to disguise it, but it was still quite obvious. For example, in the beginning, Melissa pointed out that "we don't have dolls for sale here" "doll rituals are held at the temple". I thought that the person you were playing as would've known that already, being a knight and all with a puppeteer friend.

The dialogue was also a bit unrealistic, like the woman that MDoll stopped to ask what was happening. In a life-threatening situation, I highly doubt that people would stand around and discuss what's happening to a random person. If it were someone clearly trying to help, such as a policeman, they would do so, but if not, it looks like they would just scream, "See for yourself!" and run away. Considering that there was a gigantic monster wreaking havoc, I don't think the woman would've even bothered to talk to MDoll.
Melissa giving a monologue after killing the man was also a bit unrealistic. It felt very forced and unnatural, and I'm not sure what her words were intended for.

That being said, I still enjoyed the writing. It wasn't obtrusive, and didn't use any superfluous or needless words. It told the player exactly what they needed to hear, and was pleasantly concise. It's pretty decent, however, and it's definitely not obviously amateur.

It shocked me when your character suddenly spoke out that he/she would never give the doll up, though. I was quite surprised and taken off-guard when they spoke.

I found the ending to be a bit odd. Your doll dies after a long monologue of saying he likes you, and then poof? he's alive and mature??? It felt a bit tacked on just to give the reader a happy ending. There were so many questions raised.

Your art was definitely a good part of your game. I loved the way you shaded, and the different expressions you gave each character. The character designs were also pleasantly new and interesting, and your art style was really good on the eyes. I actually liked your messy and sketchy backgrounds, as they were out of focus as compared to the sprites, allowing me to focus on them. Perhaps it was a bit too much of a contrast, though. Your manga style scenes were definitely effective, and managed to convey a lot of things. The only annoying part was there was no rollback or anything, and you couldn't control the changing of each panel. I missed a few words occasionally, and had to reload a save to read it properly again.

The chibi art was also adorable, and it was used well.
I really, really liked the different expressions. Compared to other sprites, with little variation, except for the eyebrows and mouth, your character's entire face would change, and it was quite fun to see. Melissa's disgusted/annoyed/"Gil-can-you-not-you-brat" face and MDoll's shocked look were my favourite expressions.
The CG at the end of MDoll's route was also quite beautiful.

...But one thing I'm confused about is MDoll and FDoll losing their eyes at the part where you can choose to give them up. Their sprite, hunched over, eyeless... evoked a laugh out of me. ;_; I'm sorry. The emotional impact of that scene was lost on me because I laughed at their lack of eyes.

I liked your simple GUI, but I feel like a soft grey pattern on the textbox could've made it nicer to look at. The fadeout at the bottom of the textbox was good, but the top was a bit hard, and it looked like it just... appeared. The sliding up and down didn't really faze me, since I slowly thought out my words before I typed. It wasn't jarring at all.

I especially liked the configuration section and the title screen. Your selection of fonts was really well-done, it looked really classy everywhere.

The music wasn't to my liking, unfortunately. It felt a bit electronic, and I prefer hearing all my orchestra instruments in high-quality. It wasn't obtrusive, however, and did help to build up the mood. I felt like a better selection could be chosen, though. It was CC-music, so I do understand that it's hard to find good music.

All in all, it was a really excellent game for a first shot. I did find myself growing to like the characters by the end of the first playthrough. It had a lot of interaction, and I laughed at the bonus scene with MDoll wanting to have stronger arms. :lol: His actions were undeniably cute, and both him and Gil were quite attractive and pleasing to the eyes.

I really liked the interactivity of this game. I played through to find all the bonus scenes, like what would happen if you said "yes" or "no" when helping MDoll and FDoll practice fighting, what would happen if you looked through some books, if you decided to abandon your doll. Despite having only one ending, and being a kinetic novel, it was quite fun to play.

I liked how pretty the priest was, and the concept and idea of dolls was really interesting. You executed it well, too. You didn't infodump about dolls, but did so through the library, and even then it was still a fun way to learn about them.

...Now that I think about it, you're scarily smart. A kinetic novel is perfect for a first-timer making a game, since they wouldn't fall into the trap of not making each route/end/path have a satisfying story and conclusion. A kinetic novel would be a turn off to people due to its lack of interactivity, but you patched that up nicely by having the chat system. But a chat system would be complex to make, so you just made it entering of key words and synonyms. And you also managed to have the story have a good conclusion no matter what because it only has one ending.

What annoyed me the most was that it was hard replaying. I would have to type in each word again, just to see the scenes all over. In the end, I resorted to saving before scenes I liked, just so I could load them without going through all the typing. Perhaps a kinetic version could be unlocked after one playthrough? I also felt that having a CG gallery and a Music Room or an Extras section might be a nice touch.

ಠ_ಠ You patched up your would-be flaws pretty amazingly. You're so smart and nice, it's almost scary.[/size]

All in all, it was an amazing game. It was also your first shot, so congratulations on making such a fun game.
HELLO AHHH I'M SORRY FOR NOT RESPONDING TO THIS MUCH EARLIER

STORY
Thanks for responding to so many points about the plot! Those aspects had completely slipped my mind. I admit that I couldn't think of a better strategy to use with regards to conveying information to players; I know about the "show, don't tell" rule, but my aim was to make this game as simple as possible. I cut out all the scenes I thought were irrelevant and unnecessary, and simplified the method of information conveying to the bare-bones. That led to massive amounts of reader-feeder ):";; I'll definitely keep that in mind for future writing.

I had to force the dialogue of the player at the point when you said you wouldn't throw your doll away. We tried really hard to find ways to break it up so the player would still be typing everything, but the resulting dialogue was so long and awkward ('family means not giving up on each other and you're my family'), in the end it was best to just give the MC their own dialogue. I understand the shock that comes from it, though. I'll give it a longer and harder think next time.

Yeah, the ending... was definitely awkward. XD";; I hope to explain that in future games. I'd considered how jarring the happy ending is, but I didn't want to break the flow by providing explanations. I decided that was a story for a different time.

ART
Thank you so much, I'm honestly flattered that you liked the art! That means tons. ;_; Mel's expressions were really fun to draw, so I'm glad you enjoyed those. I'm terribly sorry about the cut-in's! I'll be sure to include rollbacks next time.

The part about fdoll and mdoll hiding their eyes was, er -- it was more to give a sense that they're hiding their faces from view. XD";; I guess I didn't do such a good job at that. Thanks for pointing it out!

UI, MUSIC
UI was... um... a bit tricky. I definitely feel that I could have done a lot more work with it, and I'm embarrassed that I didn't. My programmer wasn't too keen on fancy UIs so I had to keep it as simple as possible, and even then he wasn't enthusiastic about coding it at all. :x Looking at it now, I agree that the top does look hard compared to the soft, gradated bottom. I'll keep these kinds of balance issues in mind.

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't like the music though! I've always preferred a nice blend of electric and traditional orchestra, it has that nice contemporary feel to it. Not to mention that the setting of Dolls is more JRPG-fantasy than western medieval fantasy, and game scores like the Atelier series/anything Motoi Sakuraba tend to be less, well, pure-orchestral compared to western cinema scores.

CONCLUDING THOUGHTS
Firstly, thank you so much for playing and providing such a thorough review of the game! /dances

I can't believe Dolls was analysed to that extent XD It's amazing that you'd give so much thought to even a simple game like this. Thank you so much. I'm really glad that you liked it overall! I'm surprised that you'd replay the game to find everything, as I was not expecting anyone to do that. You'll find that the little miscellaneous bits I added were not content enough then ):";; I'm sorry for the low replayability. Skipping through chat scenes will definitely be something I'll include in Dolls 2, when I get to making it. I considered having an extras section, but it wasn't a high priority for me at all at the time. I'll play around with extras in future games.

Thank you once again for the thorough feedback! You're amazing and I'm honoured to have you give Dolls a spin!
MioSegami wrote:Played this and OOOOOoooo how I loved this!! I love the boy, he's sooo adorable, but the girls path...it's uncompleted?
Apologies for that, I cite bad team management as the reason! Thanks for giving Dolls a go nonetheless and for liking it!
Talann wrote:ohmygod <3
definitely going to download this...
it looks amazziinngg c:
khfan12 wrote:First off; The art is beautiful, so I will definitely download this and try it out. I'll review when I finish.
Thank you for checking it out! I hope you enjoy the game when you do play it!
Cherub wrote:Playing right now! It's super cute so far~~ :D Lovin' it!

edit 1
Aw I don't wanna treat my David like this :( "shut up, move on" :P He is SO SWEET i want a real one of him! Great game! STill playing but loving it!
edit 2
Usually I don't read all the stories when there's not much choices for me, but the story is very well written and is the first one I downloaded here that I'm going to read everything till the end! Thanks for making this awesome game ♥
The art is so pretty the boy is so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ending mdoll
So pretty TT__TT I almost cried! Now for the fdoll! But Ill stop writing here ;) thank you for making such an amazing game *hearts*
Just one thing... I really got lazy to type the answers :P I think selecting between 2 or 3 would be better... :)
Thank you for giving Dolls a run -- I'm glad you had fun with your doll! Mission accomplished. Many others have mentioned how tedious the typing eventually got. I'll fix this up in future games, so thanks for leaving your comment. :D
leevs wrote:I love the interactivity of this game! It is a real breakthrough for a VN game.
All the art is well made, enjoyed every part of the story. Can't say enough, this is simply great! :D
Thank you kindly! I'm elated that you liked the chat, however simple it is!

fioricca
Veteran
Completed: Rising Angels Reborn (2013), Rising Angels Fates: Allegiance (2017)
IRC Nick: souten

#57 Post by fioricca »

Double post, but breaking my comments up as the previous one had gotten too long.

Firstly, thank you once again to all those who tried the game and took the time to leave precious feedback about it! They mean a lot!

Secondly, for those who aren't following me on Tumblr, I'm super honoured to say that Dolls is still being played even three months later. I can't believe it. ;__; A few players have come up with interesting things with it, so I'm going to dump them here.

1. Dolls/Eliza Py
Leon integrated the codes with that of Eliza Py's lol. The resulting screenshots are hilarious!
dolls.jpg
2. Fanwork
Someone made a Dolls OC! I don't know what to say uguu keikaku doori

3. Extra art
I've been doing some Dolls doodles in response to questions on Tumblr! Click on them to see the questions. Also have a Gil.

I also finally got a dA, so feel free to follow me at nugeyo if you are so inclined.

Again, thanks so much for the support! You guys are really making me cry ;~;

asakura9
Projects: Still secret.

#58 Post by asakura9 »

I have just finished to play the Male's Doll route and I really liked it ! He was so cute but really silly sometimes ! xD Some passages were hilarious too !

I love the fanart <3

noeinan
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Ren'Py QuickStart, Crimson Rue
Organization: Statistically Unlikely Games
Deviantart: noeinan
Github: noeinan

#59 Post by noeinan »

Just starting the male doll's route and I really like it so far. One thing I wanted to note was that while the ability to enter in your own words is really cool... The keywords that you use... Sometimes I want to say kebabs instead of kebab and it won't let me continue on. Also, I had to tell him to shut up when I didn't want to which made me sad. T.T Please be my wife, Enraen! T.T (It was pretty funny, though, since I told him that a wife was someone you marry who is female and then he said he'd be my wife. >w<)

Maybe make it so that if the player uses different forms of the same word they can still continue? And minimal presuming on the personality of the player since we get to say our own words, it doesn't make sense to force us to react certain ways. (Of course this game is finished, but for future games, perhaps.)

Love it so far and thanks for making a great game!

sleepyume

#60 Post by sleepyume »

:D i just wanted to say thank you for making the game you and your team / friends

;-; it made me teary and i felt the feels for my doll in a short amount of time

i love it overall and like your typing format in replies to the doll something different and by far seen done it was a nice to try it gave it a very different approach and the manga style layout in the visual story telling good stuff ^u^b