Get Dumped ☆

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
ixWishing
Veteran

Re: Get Dumped ☆

#31 Post by ixWishing »

Downloading right now!
Looks cute c:
- Everlasting Dreams ;

Thyroid
Projects: Project White
Organization: Divulge

#32 Post by Thyroid »

Funny and sweet. Kisa was great, I liked Michi's friendship with her and Michi's bold ninja-like crawling abilities.

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#33 Post by azureXtwilight »

This game is hilarious XD
My favorite is the one where you try to cook and the one where you dress up outrageously, Also, I like the message you give in the end, and I love the true end very much even though he's still a big ball of jerkness. He should've told her from the beginning. Nooo don't get back to him D:
Thanks a lot for making this little piece of enterntainment! :D

macuyo
Regular
Completed: Get Dumped
Projects: Soul Collector
Organization: Macuyo Production

#34 Post by macuyo »

@Rye @ixWishing: Hope you guys enjoyed it! ^^
@Thyroid: Thanks/// Haha : )
azureXtwilight wrote:This game is hilarious XD
My favorite is the one where you try to cook and the one where you dress up outrageously, Also, I like the message you give in the end, and I love the true end very much even though he's still a big ball of jerkness. He should've told her from the beginning. Nooo don't get back to him D:
Thanks a lot for making this little piece of enterntainment! :D
LOL That was really fun to write! ... Along with the stalker end x)
Ahah, wow~ You caught the reason for why he isn't perfect/good (at least in my head)/// I didn't think anyone would notice!
^///^ <33
BLOGS
Wordpress || Tumblr

ngareci
Regular
Completed: Grinning Heart: the meeting & the voyage, Nacira

#35 Post by ngareci »

It's a cute game!
Simple and cute! And sweet~
I love how you make the true ending played as the nightmare closing.
And I love the warm feeling that I feel when I played the true ending!
Congratulations on your release!
I'll be waiting for get dumped 2~ :D
Completed Project
Image Image Image
===========================
Deviantart

khnachi
Veteran
Location: Somewhere in those 7,107 islands in the Philippines.

#36 Post by khnachi »

downloading!
I'm going to finish the current game I'm playing then I'll go straight to this one.
Congrats on your release! :D

Chibichann
Regular

#37 Post by Chibichann »

Art looks cute.....going to play (:

Mimi_Melody
Veteran

#38 Post by Mimi_Melody »

Gosh...Macuyo....I hate you....I wasted some tissues and tears for just a short game.... :(
At first, I kinda hate Michi, I was like: this brat, she's so violent and laammee. But then, I'm actually sympathised with her, being hated by all those girls, got violented by them, but she didn't cry, she tried to act normal, and deep down she's hurt. I was on the verge of tears when she got hurt by those girls, meeting Ara but she didn't tell him the truth, telling herself "Don't cry". When I got the true end, I love her even more now that I know how much she loves Ara, I'm sure it's not only his "prince" side that she loves. I burst into tears when she cried, Ara patted her head, it gave me such a warm feeling, no sadness, but instead hope for a bright future between her and Ara. He's so kind, thoughtful, yet lonely, being perfect isn't great huh? I also love Kisa, she's a nice friend, pfffttt, no, a wonderful friend that maybe I'll never find in real life. I love how you make me love all the characters throughout the story, especially Michi.
The art, GUI, BG, CGs are cute, the true end CG is the best :) Another, power of music! The music you choose for all the sad scenes, break-ups is one of the reasons that touch my heart. (Mind if I ask where did you get it?) Your writing was great, touching, made me laugh and cry. :oops:
Omagash, it's getting boring here having you read all my long and silly thoughts.
Overall, I love the game, keep up the good work! <3
Short but it's....something...okay maybe I should get a dictionary to find the right word that describes this wonderful thing. (Pfft, I'm not overreacting and exaggerate things here) :oops:
P/s: Do you ever consider making a sequel? I really want to know what happens in the future. Yeah I can let my imagination fly but that's not the idea. Please~ Ending it here...it's sad, you can make a longer one with a story when Michi's "ready for action" to get Ara back for real. Some time after this? Take it into consideration 'kay?~ :roll:

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#39 Post by azureXtwilight »

Am I the only one who doesn't want her to get back with Ara? *shot

Aines445
Regular

#40 Post by Aines445 »

azureXtwilight wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't want her to get back with Ara? *shot
I'm really fine with both options,
besides, I liked it when they were acting like friends, it made me feel...I don't know, that's really why I didn't say that much on the true end, because I didn't really know how to describe it...More like, I felt relaxed (I was raging from the other ends XD) and warm? What I know is that it was really good (REALLY good). But maybe if they come back together it will be different? Like she now knows that he isn't perfect, and she doesn't have to try hard or lie a lot (In beggining she lied A LOT, I was going like "Wow, how much do you have to lie?" XD)
And I also don't really mind if there won't be any sequel, since the true ending was enough for me, in a very good way, I'm just too insensitive to cry XD.

CherryJellybean

#41 Post by CherryJellybean »

YESS!! It's finally here ^^! *squeals* I shall review it later so get ready! :P

TsukiShima
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Heartful Memory

#42 Post by TsukiShima »

I was looking forward for this game, and I'm glad I did. It's funny and sad to me at the same time.
The real ending... you were able to mix up my emotions, so I guess it's a success for you. I'm not very happy with Arashi of course. He is more like a nice jerk to me, just taking advantage of stuff. I really like the characters, I can't say much for Kisa, a cool one but I don't have enough time to like her, I was more focused on Michi and Arashi.

Only the technical side, good choice on the musics. Even though it's from free source, it was nice to hear. I love the simple sprites and CGs. Also the GUIs are cute. ^^ I didn't face any errors, fortunately.
Congratulation!

LittleSnuggles
Organization: LittleSnuggles Entertainment

#43 Post by LittleSnuggles »

Ahhh~ I played this game last night and I thought I was doing it wrong.
Because I ended up getting those "bad" endings every single time.
But then I realized that was supposed to happen after I read your guide. XD
The true ending shot me in the heart since I wasn't expecting it. agh my feels when I played that end. I got emotional.... /shot
I also didn't expect for Michi to get drunk. I was like, "wait what just happened." On the other hand, I really enjoyed Kisa! I loved her attitude. xD And I understood your jokes. ;u; At first I was really confused. Like. Why is this happening. This isn't normal.
Great game! <3 I really enjoyed it. ^^

macuyo
Regular
Completed: Get Dumped
Projects: Soul Collector
Organization: Macuyo Production

#44 Post by macuyo »

Aww guys, I'm so happy you all enjoyed it! Reading these give me a warm feeling in my heart :') <3

@ngareci: Thanks! Unfortunately this was meant to be a side project that I randomly put together so there won't be a sequel aha;; But you can check out my next game Soul Collector (It was labelled previously as Soul Sweeper) ^^
@khnachi @Chibichann: Yay~ Can't wait to hear your feedback on it///
@Mimi_Melody: LOL!
For me, I think it's because of the fact that she was violent and lame that she was able to deal with the bullying haha. Maybe she did~ I like to leave things like relationships and feelings of characters up to interpretation! (I don't even consider my own view on it as canon /hit) The game was focused on everyone's character development so it's great that your feelings towards them changed throughout it. Wah, thanks!/// No, it's making me really happy hehe ^///^
LOL aww ; V ;
PS. Like I said before, since it's a side game that I picked up on a whim, it's not likely. Someone offered to do a manga on it and was considering adding a short wordless epilogue that I agreed on-- so you could take that as a canon future? haha;; Sorry...! But you could always check out my next project! It's my main one, and focuses on both plot and character development this time. I personally think it will be much better than Get Dumped! (Though it's in an entirely different genre haha)
@azureXtwilight @Aines445:
I ship the two... as friends. /hit/ Wait, why am I even putting a spoiler around this LOL
Yeah, I don't think I can make a sequel too, that can top this. I mean... anything I write from then won't have the same effect. It'll just end up as typical romance lol which I don't usually write about.
@CherryJellybean: I look forward to it~ ^^
@HanaMori: Ahhhh THAT'S SO CUTE OH MAN////////
HanaMori wrote:
The real ending... you were able to mix up my emotions, so I guess it's a success for you. I'm not very happy with Arashi of course. He is more like a nice jerk to me, just taking advantage of stuff. I really like the characters, I can't say much for Kisa, a cool one but I don't have enough time to like her, I was more focused on Michi and Arashi.

Only the technical side, good choice on the musics. Even though it's from free source, it was nice to hear. I love the simple sprites and CGs. Also the GUIs are cute. ^^ I didn't face any errors, fortunately.
Yes it is! ^q^ Haha
Perfect description for him, in my opinion. And also, I didn't expect people to like Kisa so much either, since she didn't appear much depending on the choices you made. (Or she could appear quite frequently)
I was really troubled over the music, because it was so hard to decide. OTL I wanted to make my own music, but it was too much for me haha///;; Wow, thanks! And that's good to hear~ I updated the game yesterday so I think it should be okay for everyone now.
@LittleSnuggles: LOL I felt bad misleading people but it was necessary in order for me to deliver the message of the story. (That no matter what she does, changing herself isn't the solution)
LittleSnuggles wrote:
The true ending shot me in the heart since I wasn't expecting it. agh my feels when I played that end. I got emotional.... /shot
I also didn't expect for Michi to get drunk. I was like, "wait what just happened." On the other hand, I really enjoyed Kisa! I loved her attitude. xD And I understood your jokes. ;u; At first I was really confused. Like. Why is this happening. This isn't normal.
Eheh/// I love catching people by surprise haha You can expect it in future games too! ... Except in different ways of course. ;D LOLOL OMG.
^///^ <33
BLOGS
Wordpress || Tumblr

EchoLove
Regular

#45 Post by EchoLove »

I'm actually really wanting a continuation of this. One where the MC has grown and matured where she's not so clingy anymore. And I would love to have him fall for her this time, I just really want them to e together, plus I think it'd be nice to see them as friends with her growing them him realizing he likes her.