Get Dumped ☆

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
macuyo
Regular
Completed: Get Dumped
Projects: Soul Collector
Organization: Macuyo Production

Get Dumped ☆

#1 Post by macuyo »

Michi has been living nothing short of a shoujo manga romance with her perfect boyfriend... until he asked for a break up. Lost and confused, Michi asks for one last date. Now she aims to find out the reason he chose to do it and get him back!

Features
- Original character and CG art
- 6 endings [1 true ending]
- ~60 minutes playtime for all the routes (a little less than 20k words)
- CG Gallery with 5 CGs and their variants
- Creator's notes

Art, Script, Programming
Macuyo (melyui)

Note
- There is no walkthrough, but there is a guide to help you.

DOWNLOADS
Get Dumped-1.0-win.zip
(27.26 MiB) Downloaded 65636 times
Get Dumped-1.0-mac.zip
(26.68 MiB) Downloaded 5979 times
Get Dumped-1.0-linux.tar.bz2
(27.83 MiB) Downloaded 2686 times
Last edited by macuyo on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:25 am, edited 6 times in total.
BLOGS
Wordpress || Tumblr

Aines445
Regular

Re: Get Dumped ☆

#2 Post by Aines445 »

Hey it's here! I'm gonna play this now, and I'll review it later ^-^! I'll try to get all endings, but I can't promise anything XD...

Mimi_Melody
Veteran

#3 Post by Mimi_Melody »

WOOHOOOOO!!!! It's here it's here! *screams* <3
Downloading and...yay 2nd comment! :D
Congrats on the release! I've been waiting for a day and it's already 11 pm 15th March in my country!

macuyo
Regular

#4 Post by macuyo »

Have fun guys!

@Aines445: Yay~ I'm available to help whenever haha though I don't know the exact options because the right ones are so scattered in the script orz Smart me.
@Mimi_Melody: Thank you!! Wow, made it just in time for you LOL phew. It's like 11 am March 15 for me! I didn't realize my timezone was so behind compared to others T__T
BLOGS
Wordpress || Tumblr

ofdawnandtwilight
Miko-Class Veteran

#5 Post by ofdawnandtwilight »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Let me just download and fangirl for awhile here, don't mind me <3

Oh, and congrats on the release! Great to see your project completed! And hopefully the Soul Sweeper one too :3

k_arashi
Regular

#6 Post by k_arashi »

Congratulations on the release~! I'm downloading it right now~!
I'm so looking forward to playing it! ^^
The art is very pretty! <333

TheOneTwo
Regular

#7 Post by TheOneTwo »

Congratulations! *Downloadiiiing*
I'll be back to show my comments latuur. :3
Bish please, I'm fab.

Aseret
Regular

#8 Post by Aseret »

Congratz :)
Played through the game and got all 5 endings, but I still didn`t unlock the true ending? I don`t know what I`m doing wrong D:
I also only have the first 3 cgs, so are the last 3 from the true ending?
Thanks!
Last edited by Aseret on Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheOneTwo
Regular

#9 Post by TheOneTwo »

I got all the endings including the REAL one!
It's really nice. :))

At first, I was actually sad because they couldn't be together in the end. But, the way Ara explained everything and became so honest... It's such a turn on!~
And it's also amazing that at the end, Michi was able to know a secret side of Ara. I hope they'll be together in the future though.. :lol:

I got a couple of errors, but I ignored them. Yeah, I'm crazy. XD
Bish please, I'm fab.

Aines445
Regular

#10 Post by Aines445 »

Ok...I have done all endings (Well, I NEEDED to do them XD), so now for the review:
You have no idea how rage-inducing those endings were! In a good way, I have this weird tsundere system that the more I rage at the game, the more I like it, I have no idea why though XD. Damn I totally thought I was making the right choices, but then I was told I was a bad cook X.X (I didn't know of this!) and got a bad ending, I was like "WHAT?!! HOW?!! XD". And all of them continued, until I looked at the guide and I was like "Oh...Now it makes sense! So I AM good with love afterall! XD", I had no idea I needed to do all endings to get it. Nice dreamception you got there, that was an awesome part of your game, but that's because it reminded me of Asaki yumemishi (An otome game I guess) where when you'd get a bad ending, a certain character would tell you what not to do to avoid it, even though that wasn't necessary since I'd get the true ending anyways. Michi was very funny, but maybe because of her expressions XD, and I could see how polite Arashi was to her, like he was playing the perfect guy role, making the true ending even better, but still, Kisa beats everyone, she's the best character for me. But the true ending was great, I think because it was really "well-placed", so the fact that I had to do all of the other endings was worth it, I really liked it, even if I was friendzoned XD, I really enjoyed it.
The art is great, I love Michi's face expressions (And everyone else's too, but I liked Michi's best, they were funny XD), and the CGs were good.
But in that ending where I pick the neon clothes I get a lot of errors with renpy, I still don't know if it's just me, since python has been mean to me, but it made a lot of errors, I think they were linked with Michi's weird clothing sprite, but I could go on with the ending fine, since I chose the ignore option each time.
I really liked this game, and I look forward to your other game (Yup, still waiting XD) ^-^!

Pyonkotchi
Veteran
Projects: Magical Warrior Diamond Heart, unLucky Love, Phantom Thief Asterism
Tumblr: magicalwarriordiamondheart
Deviantart: PastelPyon
itch: Pyonkotchi

#11 Post by Pyonkotchi »

yeah I got errors too, :|

Code: Select all

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game\script.rpy", line 2828, in script
error: Error reading the PNG file.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\Get Dumped-1.0-win\renpy\execution.py", line 288, in run
    node.execute()
  File "D:\Get Dumped-1.0-win\renpy\ast.py", line 453, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact)
  File "D:\Get Dumped-1.0-win\renpy\exports.py", line 757, in say
    who(what, interact=interact)
  File "D:\Get Dumped-1.0-win\renpy\character.py", line 789, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "D:\Get Dumped-1.0-win\renpy\character.py", line 671, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "D:\Get Dumped-1.0-win\renpy\character.py", line 474, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Get Dumped-1.0-win\renpy\ui.py", line 237, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Get Dumped-1.0-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 1838, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Get Dumped-1.0-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2149, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video)
  File "D:\Get Dumped-1.0-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 1416, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 365, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4567)
  File "render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2032)
  File "D:\Get Dumped-1.0-win\renpy\display\layout.py", line 521, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 95, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2290)
  File "render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2032)
  File "render.pyx", line 95, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2290)
  File "D:\Get Dumped-1.0-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 295, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 75, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render (gen\renpy.display.accelerator.c:1098)
  File "D:\Get Dumped-1.0-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 465, in render
    im = cache.get(self)
  File "D:\Get Dumped-1.0-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 205, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\Get Dumped-1.0-win\renpy\display\im.py", line 509, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\Get Dumped-1.0-win\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 133, in load_image
    surf = pygame.image.load(f, renpy.exports.fsencode(filename))
error: Error reading the PNG file.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.15.2.281

saranghae_

#12 Post by saranghae_ »

Finally! :)
Can't wait to play it!

macuyo
Regular

#13 Post by macuyo »

Thanks everyone! Hope you all have fun playing :]
Woah, sorry for the errors! Please click ignore for now... the game still continues properly. I honestly don't know why there's an error. The beta version of the game doesn't have that problem (I'm testing at my friend's house) So I guess I'll need to examine the two and see where I went wrong lol... D:

@Aseret: There are technically 6 endings but because one's so short, I didn't count it as one. You probably got that ending.
You need 4 cgs to get the true end!
@TheOneTwo:
Yay! I'm glad you like it ^^
LOL OMG I died laughing--
Well... at least they were skip-able haha (because I think I have no idea how to fix that /programming noob)
@Aines445:
Wow! I never thought that they were very hard... mainly because I deleted an ending, which made getting all the endings even harder. Now that I look back, thank god I did that. Your tsundere system-- It's okay /pat/ You're still good xD I'm so happy that you like all the characters! I was troubled at first because I couldn't pinpoint a personality for any of them haha Thanks for your positive review!
And yeah, I got other people getting that error too x__x I don't know how to fix it but I'll think of a way? haha...
I also think it's related to the crazy fashion side sprite. It'll be difficult though because I don't think the error shows on my computer.
@Pyonkotchi: Click ignore to continue playing. It doesn't really affect the game, from what I've seen.

Also, I found out today about an error at the end of the game... something like "hard" is not a style? I'll try to update and fix that error, but don't worry too much about it. It's just for the credits. By the time the error pops up, the game is completely done already.
BLOGS
Wordpress || Tumblr

EchoLove
Regular

#14 Post by EchoLove »

Yeah I'm having that issue too and I can't get the true ending because it's not giving me the fourth CG I need for it Dx

Aquane
Veteran

#15 Post by Aquane »

I only have the first two CGs, and I have to say.. this is quite hard @_@ although I enjoy the story and all, characters are awesome :3 Michi makes me kinda want to slap her though, lazy fangirling bum that can't do anything kind of vibe I get from her xD Other than that, I DO like how she can take bullying a lot more than most heroines.

Anyway I did look at the guide.. and I'm still a bit stuck, haha.. I got endings where....
She was a stalker, she played it too cool and Arashi thought she was over him, Arashi ditched her at the movie, Arashi got food poisoning from Michi's boxlunch
Are these all the ones I'm supposed to get other than the one I'm supposed to wear something weird with? Trying to figure out if I need any more :3
Last edited by Aquane on Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.