Get Dumped ☆

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Aseret
Regular

Re: Get Dumped ☆

#16 Post by Aseret »

Finally got it, thanks :D
For those who are wondering, the final cg and ending you need to get in order to get the true ending, is
wearing the outrageous outfit (and I think you also must have had to trade the fashion magazine, without actually reading it).
Anyways, this was a short and cute game and hope you'll continue creating more great games in the future :)

Aines445
Regular

#17 Post by Aines445 »

Aquane wrote: Anyway I did look at the guide.. and I'm still a bit stuck, haha.. I got endings where....
She was a stalker, she played it too cool and Arashi thought she was over him, Arashi ditched her at the movie, Arashi got food poisoning from Michi's boxlunch
You didn't do the
neon and retro clothing ending and that one where Michi got ditched in the café because of some bitches and she was being too clingy, I don't think the one where she's ditched at the movie counts, but I don't really know myself
, you need those to get the true ending.

macuyo
Regular
Completed: Get Dumped
Projects: Soul Collector
Organization: Macuyo Production

#18 Post by macuyo »

Hm... the png issue doesn't affect you getting a cg. I tried it on my friend's computer and we just clicked ignore;;
I think the issue for both of you is just that you didn't get the ending.

@EchoLove @Aquane: Okay, let me try to remember this;; This should get you that ending
Lay low until (don't do anything outrageous), auction away the magazine, wear neon retro style
@Aquane: O-Oh haha;; I'll try to make games easier next time >//<;; LOL That's what I was going for with Michi!
The ditching movie one doesn't really count as an ending because it was so short so as of now you have 3/5 endings. The ones you have left are him ditching you for other girls, and you wearing a crazy outfit.
@Aseret: Yay! ^^
Yeah, that's exactly how you get it!
Glad you like it! ;7; <3
BLOGS
Wordpress || Tumblr

macuyo
Regular

#19 Post by macuyo »

Aines445 wrote:
Aquane wrote: Anyway I did look at the guide.. and I'm still a bit stuck, haha.. I got endings where....
She was a stalker, she played it too cool and Arashi thought she was over him, Arashi ditched her at the movie, Arashi got food poisoning from Michi's boxlunch
You didn't do the
neon and retro clothing ending and that one where Michi got ditched in the café because of some bitches and she was being too clingy, I don't think the one where she's ditched at the movie counts, but I don't really know myself
, you need those to get the true ending.
Haha that's right! You beat me to it ^^
BLOGS
Wordpress || Tumblr

Aquane
Veteran

#20 Post by Aquane »

Thanks! Hmm... I keep getting...
the stalker ending? Not sure how to be clingy without getting that ending o.o

I think I broke the game, lol. I picked the neat outfit, and she SOMEHOW changed into the retro... this being on a runthrough that I tried following the guide "be annoying"

macuyo
Regular

#21 Post by macuyo »

Okay, I've fixed both errors and I'm currently uploading it right now :]
It should be out in half an hour or so, so you can download that one!

@Aquane:
The key to that end is to be an annoyance. Ex, check through his cell without telling him, yell at your mom and be a brat.
LOLOL "I think I broke the game, lol" I laughed really hard at that.
Hope you get the ending!
BLOGS
Wordpress || Tumblr

Hazel-Bun
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Sunrise: A Dieselpunk Fantasy & Ultramarine: A Seapunk Adventure
Projects: Thrall: A Dark Otome Visual Novel
Organization: AURELIA LEO, LLC
Tumblr: authorzknight
itch: authorzknight

#22 Post by Hazel-Bun »

Congrats! I really like your writing style, really down to earth haha!
Black bookstore owner. Diverse fiction reviewer. Bestselling romance author. Award-winning fiction editor. Quite possibly a werewolf, ask me during the next full moon.

macuyo
Regular

#23 Post by macuyo »

Okay, I've fixed the errors and the download links should be updated soon... right after they finish uploading~

@Hazel-Bun: Thank you! ;7; <3
BLOGS
Wordpress || Tumblr

macuyo
Regular

#24 Post by macuyo »

Okay, the games are updated! There shouldn't be any errors now (I fixed them both) so feel free to redownload.
I really hope there aren't any more errors haha x___x They might end up being outside of my abilities to solve... orz
BLOGS
Wordpress || Tumblr

latte
Regular
Projects: Memories of Summer Winds, untitled KN

#25 Post by latte »

I-I-I hope this doesn't offend you in any way, but this game was 57468976912x better than I was expecting. It was both fun and developed enough, specially for a one-woman project. I loved the true ending! Really, if only more mangakas had as much sense as you have, I wouldn't have gotten fed up of shoujo.
Would you allow me to make a manga out of this if I ever get the time? It seems impossible considering my workload right now, but I'd love to try sometime.
Of course, you'd receive full credit, links to your site and the game itself, etc., as I'm only a mere artist. I only want to know so that I can get myself hyped and sketch pages ^-^
Last edited by latte on Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Maltagliati
Regular
Projects: Lotus, Driftwood

#26 Post by Maltagliati »

Congrats! The art looks really cute and I like the premise. I'm downloading it now. *q* I'll post my thoughts on it after I've finished playing.

macuyo
Regular

#27 Post by macuyo »

latte wrote:I-I-I hope this doesn't offend you in any way, but this game was 57468976912x better than I was expecting. It was both fun and developed enough, specially for a one-woman project. I loved the true ending! Really, if only more mangakas had as much sense as you have, I wouldn't have gotten fed up of shoujo.
Would you allow me to make a manga out of this if I ever get the time? It seems impossible considering my workload right now, but I'd love to try sometime.
LOL Oh man, don't worry about it! Not offended at all. I think I know the reason why people weren't expecting much. Learnt it the hard way through negative comments on tumblr haha;; I'm just glad you decided to give it a shot and liked it! ^///^ Same! I've already have given up on those cliché-d shoujo oneshots for that reason. orz
W-Wow//// I'm so excited to hear about this...!! Of course you can! (as long as you mention that it's based off the game)
If you ever get around to doing it, I'd love to read it! ;__; And also, if you need any help with it, feel free to ask~

@Maltagliati: Thanks! Have fun playing! ^^
BLOGS
Wordpress || Tumblr

latte
Regular
Projects: Memories of Summer Winds, untitled KN

#28 Post by latte »

Edited the thing just as you replied... /fail As an artist, of course I'm all for proper credit. If/when I get to do it I'll make sure to contact you. Thanks!

macuyo
Regular

#29 Post by macuyo »

LOL
Okay! ^^///
BLOGS
Wordpress || Tumblr

Rye
Regular
Projects: : MAlice :

#30 Post by Rye »

I dropped my jaws when I saw this (and I didn't bore to pick it up!) I'm excited to play XD
I'm hiatus from everything for exam... Slow pace on projects. I need to write and draw..
"I'm wearing your granddad's clothes. I look incredible." - Macklemore and Ryan Lewis