Get Dumped ☆

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Akitsuki
Veteran
Deviantart: ak-itsuki
Discord: fsalmon#5522

Re: Get Dumped ☆

#76 Post by Akitsuki »

I have downloaded it and played it. It was really fun!
I actually like the storyline where in the end, they don't go in relationship anymore. It fits the title so much because all the endings, well, Michi breaks up with Arashi. But of course the true end is best. I also like how you make those not-true endings are Michi's dreams. Actually I did feel Michi is an annoying girl sometimes lol. And she's also very optimistic, especially when she made the bento for Arashi--oh, and when she wears that outrageous dress too. She's just--*facepalms* lol
I did enjoy the game. So much. My favorite ending (besides the true ending) would be,
when she acts cool about the break up, which she isn't lol
And oh my gosh, is that Kisa's boyfriend?! I thought he will be, like, a popular guy who is in a band and he likes to tease Kisa instead. In my imagination, Kisa will go tsundere about his teasing but then it's the opposite ._.

Ezaki

#77 Post by Ezaki »

Played it and got all the endings~ Pretty sad because..
Michi and Arashi will never be together again
I like Michi and Kisa alot! I really hope to have friends like that~XD
I really hate Arashi though..
HE doesn't love Michi at all!!
But the endings was very funny, especially the
neon clothes hahahaha!
and the deathly bento
It's not you..Okay, it is you
p/s : your art is soooo cute~ looking forward for your next game XD
Last edited by Ezaki on Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tenarium

#78 Post by Tenarium »

I just thought I'd post here that I did a silly little quick review on the game!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXw8HoasNzo

Minarun

#79 Post by Minarun »

Your art is so cute and I like the plot :3
But your link for the windows version is dead... I really wish I could try it :'(

macuyo
Regular
Completed: Get Dumped
Projects: Soul Collector
Organization: Macuyo Production

#80 Post by macuyo »

@roundmetal: Aww thank you! Q__Q <3 Glad you did!///

@Akitsuki:
Haha this is the first time I heard the stranger ending being a favourite!
... Now that you brought it up, I could imagine someone like that too./// But, for now Kisa still wears the pants in my head LOL He teases Kisa, too, but always ends up losing and regretting it-- probably. Actually, I see everything I say aside from the actual game to be only head-canon or something, so you can imagine what you like xD

@Ezaki: As far as the game goes...
they're just not together now, but there's still a possibility in the future
Haha Arashi seems to be some enemy of the players here LOL I swear he could get an anti-fanclub at this rate
I'm happy you found it enjoyable! : ) Thank you~

@Tenarium: Thanks!

@Minarun: I re-uploaded so it should work now ^^
BLOGS
Wordpress || Tumblr

macuyo
Regular

#81 Post by macuyo »

Wow, I don't know why but apparently someone put a strike against my mediafire account and it might be deleted? Ahh Anyone know how I can fix this? I'm really confused on how it may have violated Terms of Service. @v@ (Also why did someone strike against my account?! lol The only things I uploaded on there were my games :S)
BLOGS
Wordpress || Tumblr

stereologies

#82 Post by stereologies »

The windows one doesn't work? ;-;

macuyo
Regular

#83 Post by macuyo »

stereologies wrote:The windows one doesn't work? ;-;
Yeah, I stated the reasons above your comment haha
I'm currently uploading to this forum itself so it should be available shortly ^^
BLOGS
Wordpress || Tumblr

pwisaguacate
Veteran

#84 Post by pwisaguacate »

macuyo wrote:Wow, I don't know why but apparently someone put a strike against my mediafire account and it might be deleted? Ahh Anyone know how I can fix this? I'm really confused on how it may have violated Terms of Service. @v@ (Also why did someone strike against my account?! lol The only things I uploaded on there were my games :S)
Wow, that sounds scary. I've seen a few people/places harassed by mediafire, and from looking search results, this issue isn't new.

EDIT: Interestingly, I have several untouched obvious files in an old account, though I'm not sure they count. There's also a speculation on file naming and script bots.

macuyo
Regular

#85 Post by macuyo »

pwisaguacate wrote: Wow, that sounds scary. I've seen a few people/places harassed by mediafire, and from looking search results, this issue isn't new.

EDIT: Interestingly, I have several untouched obvious files in an old account, though I'm not sure they count. There's also a speculation on file naming and script bots.
Ahaha yeah, I got a little scared when I read that because I usually follow the rules properly and this is my first time encountering an issue like this. I'm glad that in the end, I wasn't the only one. Well nevertheless, I don't think I want to use their services for a while T__T I should've just uploaded to LSF in the beginning.
BLOGS
Wordpress || Tumblr

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#86 Post by Blue Lemma »

Just played it. I got dumped a lot :(
and then I got dumped for real : ( well, in the game I mean : p
Fun cute game, but a little frustrating. Good job, macuyo :D

Why no rollback?
“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress.”
- Napoleon Bonaparte

I've retired from forum administration. I do not add people to the "adult" group, deactivate accounts, nor any other administrative task. Please direct admin/mod issues to PyTom or the other mods : )

spooky

#87 Post by spooky »

WHY DO THIS TO ME I JUST STARTED SOBBING AT THE TRUE END OH MY GOD ;-;
I actually really like Ara,
though it would have been nice if he had actually liked Michi... But I think he was a good guy, and had good intentions!
I liked the open ending too, it's nice to believe that there's hope for them.
All in all, I really liked this! I loved the
stalker ending the most (after the true ending), though it pained me to get it, I hate being the stalker okay ;-;
The art style was really, really nice, and I don't really have any complaints!
I hope to see more visual novels from you in the future. :3

enta
Veteran
Projects: One Moment in Summer(GxB/Supernatural)

#88 Post by enta »

Just finished this :]

I...somehow knew that
Arashi didn't liked Michi because he actually managed to be so cool and say "let's break up" in public even though part of it was Michi's fault.
My fave ending was the
food poisoning ending. I wonder if I'll poison my boyfriend if ever I make a lunch for him too(as I really have no cooking skills besides making chocolates for valentine's day)
It was very fun though...
I found it funny that Arashi brings up Kisa there. I mean, boyfriend is boyfriend and best friend is best friend. The feelings I have when I'm with a friend and the man I love would never be the same
It was quite fun to be dumped :lol:

macuyo
Regular

#89 Post by macuyo »

@Blue Lemma: Haha! Thank you. :) Ahh I'm not sure... it wasn't intended that way. I only disabled rollback after the choices, but somehow the whole game stopped rolling back lol. If you load from save files though, it starts rolling back again!

@spooky: AHH THIS MIGHT SOUND A BIT S, BUT I'M HAPPY THAT WAS THE CASE LMAO/// ;7; also glad that you like him-- he's pretty unpopular from what I see haha. OH, that was one of my favourites to write too!
Thank you! Yes, I'm currently working on my next one~

@enta: Wow, good observations~ I'm surprised how people managed to catch details(?) like these! Haha, hope that's not the case! lmao
Hints at the same time that he just wants to be her friend.
Glad to hear that! ^///^
BLOGS
Wordpress || Tumblr

thisisausername
Regular

#90 Post by thisisausername »

just played it and imma do a short review ^^
so imma start with michi as the main character...well at first i thought...shes....annoying. especially at the stalker ending, man thats just creepy!! but later i kinda feel bad for her cuz i thought shed get together with ara at some point but she got dumped in all of the endings. poor michi.
ara, well, hes kinda fake at first. i mean, hes like those prince guys from shoujo manga, which i was right cuz he was only in michi's dreams in all the other endings. i feel bad for him at the food poisoning ending lol well lucky he survived haha XD but i liked him a lot more at the true ending cuz hes more natural as compared to "perfection"
and kisa, man i like her a lot!! shes so cool and shed always help whenever michis in trouble. shes such a wonderful friend ^^ if i had a friend like her id be soooo happy XD tho it s surprising when ara compared himself to kisa at the true ending, never expected that. and i also thought kisa would text michi good luck but she typed some other long message which i dont remember lol XD
so yeah, overall i really like this vn, ive never played a vn where the mc got dumped lol XD but it s kinda fun to get dumped in this case ^^ thanks for making this vn ^^