Get Dumped ☆

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Aines445
Regular

Re: Get Dumped ☆

#46 Post by Aines445 »

macuyo wrote:
I ship the two... as friends. /hit/ Wait, why am I even putting a spoiler around this LOL
Yeah, I don't think I can make a sequel too, that can top this. I mean... anything I write from then won't have the same effect. It'll just end up as typical romance lol which I don't usually write about.
Psst....
*whisper*I ship them as friends too// shot
XD Yeah, I kind of feared that the sequel wouldn't be the same thing, since the fact that they were friends and everything was what made me feel like that so I don't really mind if there is no sequel, besides I want to play soul collector, I'm still waiting for it and I'd rather play that now. Good luck with that game, I look forward to it! ^-^

macuyo
Regular
Completed: Get Dumped
Projects: Soul Collector
Organization: Macuyo Production

#47 Post by macuyo »

@EchoLove: Aww If they were to ever get together, I think that's how it'd happen haha/// But I'm sorry I won't be able to make a continuation;; Oh, but I'm planning on posting comics/epilogue script on my blog for fun so you can always look forward to that!
@Aines445: Yeah! I'll make it awesome~ SC will be a better game because there is an added addition of dark plots ^q^ Thank you, I'll try to finish it by the end of this year hehe///
BLOGS
Wordpress || Tumblr

sayu_k
Regular

#48 Post by sayu_k »

I'll play it and then tell you what I thought about it.

"All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream."
Edgar Allan Poe

sayu_k
Regular

#49 Post by sayu_k »

I think I'm stuck... and a lil' depressed :cry:
I got 3 endings (yeah, still).
1st: STALKER and then I got the YOU'RE FREAKING DANGEROUS and then GOT OVER HIM!
do you get me how depressed i'm? :cry:
Last edited by sayu_k on Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Edgar Allan Poe

macuyo
Regular

#50 Post by macuyo »

Aww, it's okay.;; I added more details on my blog to that ending earlier today since a lot of people were having troubles with it. I'll copy + paste it here:
ending 2 requires you to choose the neon retro clothing and if you want to be safe, auction off the magazine.
BLOGS
Wordpress || Tumblr

sayu_k
Regular

#51 Post by sayu_k »

I felt kind sad with the true ending.... I mean....
At the end... I didn't matter how much she tried... she would never get him. But also I understand how she had these HUGE expectations of him... it still doesn't make me less sad about the whole thing.
But I still liked the art and everything! :)

Edgar Allan Poe

sayu_k
Regular

#52 Post by sayu_k »

Ohh and I liked the whole "I can ignore the bullying". I already had to deal with this kind of thing and... wow.... I think that's one thing that captivated me about the heroine :)

Ah! And I also think that Kisa is a great friend! Wish I had someone so strong like her as a friend (I'm the tough one in my circle of friends)

Edgar Allan Poe

Sheridan
Regular
Completed: Tea & Sympathy, 51 cards

#53 Post by Sheridan »

This was cute! Haven't gotten all the endings yet, but it seems I'm correct in my suspicion that
there are no "good" ends, and I like that a lot. It feels more mature than I expected a cute little story like this to be.
The sprites are very nice, but the music irritated me because it's tracks I've heard in a bunch of other VNs.

michi 18
Veteran
Completed: none at the moment's notice
Projects: The Universal Hope;Wisdom Revival
Organization: Pridal Heavens Inc.

#54 Post by michi 18 »

Walkthrough please?
I tried but couldnt get it.
Projects: (I hope you'll support them ) Wisdom Revivalhttp://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=16488 and Universal Hope (Uni-H)http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=16452.

RandomKoro83

#55 Post by RandomKoro83 »

Mac OS X Version 10.4.11 (Build 8S2167)
2013-03-17 12:36:03 -0700
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/Users/melissabean/Desktop/Get Dumped-1.0-mac/Get Dumped.app/Contents/Resources/__boot__.py", line 277, in <module>
_argv_emulation()
File "/Users/melissabean/Desktop/Get Dumped-1.0-mac/Get Dumped.app/Contents/Resources/__boot__.py", line 275, in _argv_emulation
_run_argvemulator()
File "/Users/melissabean/Desktop/Get Dumped-1.0-mac/Get Dumped.app/Contents/Resources/__boot__.py", line 110, in _run_argvemulator
carbon = _ctypes_setup()
File "/Users/melissabean/Desktop/Get Dumped-1.0-mac/Get Dumped.app/Contents/Resources/__boot__.py", line 65, in _ctypes_setup
carbon.AEProcessEvent.restype = ctypes.c_int
File "ctypes/__init__.pyo", line 378, in __getattr__
File "ctypes/__init__.pyo", line 383, in __getitem__
AttributeError: dlsym(0x101f80, AEProcessEvent): symbol not found
2013-03-17 12:36:19.534 Get Dumped[191] Get Dumped Error
2013-03-17 12:36:21.300 SystemUIServer[177] lang is:en
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/Users/melissabean/Desktop/Get Dumped-1.0-mac/Get Dumped.app/Contents/Resources/__boot__.py", line 277, in <module>
_argv_emulation()
File "/Users/melissabean/Desktop/Get Dumped-1.0-mac/Get Dumped.app/Contents/Resources/__boot__.py", line 275, in _argv_emulation
_run_argvemulator()
File "/Users/melissabean/Desktop/Get Dumped-1.0-mac/Get Dumped.app/Contents/Resources/__boot__.py", line 110, in _run_argvemulator
carbon = _ctypes_setup()
File "/Users/melissabean/Desktop/Get Dumped-1.0-mac/Get Dumped.app/Contents/Resources/__boot__.py", line 65, in _ctypes_setup
carbon.AEProcessEvent.restype = ctypes.c_int
File "ctypes/__init__.pyo", line 378, in __getattr__
File "ctypes/__init__.pyo", line 383, in __getitem__
AttributeError: dlsym(0x101f80, AEProcessEvent): symbol not found
2013-03-17 12:45:56.822 Get Dumped[215] Get Dumped Error

I CAN'T PLAY IT :'(
Attachments
Picture 1.png

Sheridan
Regular
Completed: Tea & Sympathy, 51 cards

#56 Post by Sheridan »

Now I've gotten the True End, and I think it could benefit from a bit tighter editing; maybe 1/4 of the dialogue could be cut. Still, I found it a satisfying conclusion, and I really appreciate the "go back" option so you can get the ending without having to replay the game from the beginning.

macuyo
Regular

#57 Post by macuyo »

@sayu_k:
Haha if it's any comfort, it's implied at the end that they might get back together.
Wow... I can't imagine anyone having to deal with that. D: It must've been horrible... I hope it's still not like that now;;
If I had a friend like her I'd be invincible-! /joking/ If it's like that, I'm sure your friends appreciate you like how Michi appreciates Kisa. : )

@Sheridan:
I'll keep that in mind for my next game. I know that grammar and sentence structure is a weakness of mine, so I'll pay more attention to them in the future. Glad you like that option-- I made it considering that the intro wasn't that important and people might get annoyed. orz

Thanks! Haha... it's always those same resources that are out there so-;; I dislike the fact that I had to use free resources for background and music, but I'm not very good at making either T__T Backgrounds, as an artist, I can maybe wing but original tracks might be a stretch for me... Ah, but since it peeves me too, I might have to learn how to compose at this rate for my next game. *V*);;9 Or find a composer, but I've worked in teams before and... I've never gotten anything done that way.

@Michi 18: Which ending? I'll try to recall the general options you have to pick for you.

@RandomKoro83: Oh that's odd... this is the first time I'm seeing that error;; Um... I'm honestly really at loss for what to do. I don't have a mac myself so it'll be hard to fix it...;; I'll repackage the MAC for you and PM it as soon as I can. I'm not 100% sure if it'll work but it's worth a try.
BLOGS
Wordpress || Tumblr

ixWishing
Veteran

#58 Post by ixWishing »

I stayed up to 3 Am playing this asdfghjkl.
I got all dem Cgs now ~

Tbh, I was a bit sad when I got the true ending like asdfghjkl :'c
But yeah, some endings were really funny (food poisoning & weird fashion LOL)

I really liked the game, from the comedic endings to the jerk endings
(Being ditched at movies & leaving you to be with other girls)
and to the one true ending ;A;.
I hope to see some sort of sequel, maybe a while after when Michi finds a new crush, or Michi & Arashi being really close friends now~
- Everlasting Dreams ;

Pilot
Projects: Ephemera
Organization: Seasonal Factory

#59 Post by Pilot »

This game was so adlkajdflkajdflkaj adorable and handled it really maturely. Really, I was just expecting a shoujo-like game, but it become something more meaningful than that. The characters are really charming.

Alwerien
Regular

#60 Post by Alwerien »

I was about to sleep but then I spotted this thread and remembered I was looking forward to this~ So it's 3:20 AM and I just finished the true end ;___; adkjfhewfhewn it was awesome! Good job <3

Some of the endings felt strange to me though. Not in the ending itself but from the choices I picked I expected a different ending and such. The actual endings were funny though.
And I felt so bad for Arashi in the lunchbox one. ;__; As for my feelings about Arashi...well, from the game idea and the beginning, I pretty much thought of him as a nice jerk. I felt bad for him in most of those horror scenarios though. I mean those would seriously be reasons to break up for! In the true end however...well while the end is better, it's back to the nice jerk opinion there. Seriously, why would he not say a thing for friggin' six months and then break up in cafeteria just after playing happy couple?! So mad. But his words seemed to be ...well-thought and such. Though they were also the kind of words I'd expect heroine to get from a best friend who sees things the way they are. I suppose Kisa did, but Michi was just too deep in her fantasies. Either way, I did like the true ending. Now if only he said those words at least 5 months earlier and without the break-up I could actually really like him :< Starting out as friends and potentially actually falling in love with their real selves is the thought I will go to sleep with ;_;
All in all, I love the shoujo manga parody aspect. I mean, all those relationships in those, really? I'm so sick of all those "perfect boyfriends" and their "plain; not good enough" girlfriends forgetting to live their own lives while obsessing over the bf and being bullied.

Aaaand I have to agree, I would love to see a continuation! With more of Kisa! Also double date with Kisa and her bf pls - I'm just so curious about what king of a guy he is, haha.
I love it when games with romance option have possible love interests both male and female. I wish there were more games like that. :<