and move around to find yourself in a circus theater where you will witness probably one of the most disturbing things in your life. (Or so we say.)
- file size is more or less 25mb,
- play time only 5-10 minutes, depends on your reading speed
- choices that doesn't affect the ending (kinetic/linear visual novel)
- best played on 800x600 resolution
- badly-timed public domain circus music!
- polish the piece
- add bonus material
The game contains 118 screens of dialogue.
These screens contain a total of 1,860 words,
for an average of 15.8 words per screen.
The game contains 3 menus.
Writing/Programming/Design: notyourleo (SimonLayton)
Art/Co-Design: hazelle more (RheaZeamoll)
Web version: Alte (http://tillnite.droppages.com/)
Sound effects: freesound.org
- Julius Fucik
- Henry Fillmore
- Karl King
- Alexander Franke
Tell us what you think. :D Feedback and constructive criticism are dearly loved, since me and and the artist wants to improve in everything, so we could make better VNs in the future.
In the meantime, while we wait, enjoy a picture of me and my partner-in-crime, Rhea, hiding in the bunker awaiting for your feedback.