Nacira [GxB][Comedy,Romance,Mystery,History]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
omgitstay
Regular

Re: Nacira [GxB][Comedy,Romance,Mystery,History]

#61 Post by omgitstay »

OMG <3<3<3 I abseloutely LOVED this game and it was just so touchingg and emotional and well everything!!!! I have one question tho... How many endings are there? I mean is it possible to end up dating other guys rather than the King, Puntadewa? Anyways, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THIS GAMEEEE!!!! <3<3<3<3<3 I mean I just enjoyed every second of this game :) THANKS AGAIN~

greenheartnellie
Regular

#62 Post by greenheartnellie »

Yes, 5 guys to 'woo' :D I really like it when I have a lot of choices hehe

Downloading right now :)
Can sorta write but CAN'T art so I am just here for the otomes! Ahihihi <3

ngareci
Regular
Completed: Grinning Heart: the meeting & the voyage, Nacira

#63 Post by ngareci »

omgitstay wrote:OMG <3<3<3 I abseloutely LOVED this game and it was just so touchingg and emotional and well everything!!!! I have one question tho... How many endings are there? I mean is it possible to end up dating other guys rather than the King, Puntadewa? Anyways, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THIS GAMEEEE!!!! <3<3<3<3<3 I mean I just enjoyed every second of this game :) THANKS AGAIN~
Yay! You're welcome, I'm glad you enjoyed it!~ XD
There are 6 endings in this game, for each pandawa, and one for special ending with Nyikara.. ;)

greenheartnellie wrote:Yes, 5 guys to 'woo' :D I really like it when I have a lot of choices hehe

Downloading right now :)
Hope you'll have a good time with 'them' ;)
Completed Project
Image Image Image
===========================
Deviantart

greenheartnellie
Regular

#64 Post by greenheartnellie »

Yay! I just finished playing, and the first guy I pursued is Werkudara ♥ I like your CGs, they're so cute :3 and all 5 guys are so hot & so handsome. Le abs ♥

Hehe anyway I'd just suggest some corrections in some sentences ^_^
When Nacira and Werkudara went to the tower thing, Werkudara said, "Beautiful, isn't?" maybe it should be "Beautiful, isn't it?" instead. Then another one was "After I asked him, we went silence once more." I think it should be 'silent'. Then a typo in "I didn't know why I'm so insistint to follow him. But I think I'm just following my heart." It should be 'insistent'.

Then during the last day, Arjuna told Puntadewa "Since a long ago." I think it would be nicer to add 'time' so it would be "Since a long time ago." or something like that.

And one last tiny typo so far, near the end. Nacira said, "Yeah, up untill now." Just delete one L in 'until' :)
So that's all for now. Gonna play again as they're all so interesting xD

EDIT:

Heck yeah! I finished all of them :D (except for Nyikara's ending but I can wait for that xD)

Puntadewa
:O what what? Is that it? I'm so curious to know Puntadewa's response.
Did he say yes, or no? was it a happy ending?? :O That made me sooooo curious xD oh well, he's still a hott-ay :D

Typos I spotted:

(Nacira with Werkudara in the tower/place thing) Werkudara: "Whether he will go or not, that's none of my bussiness" - business

(The secret tower) Arjuna: "Do you have any special bussiness that you had come here for?" - business

(Nacira meets King Pandu) Nacira: I...I'm Nacira Basita, subtitute dance for Nyikara - substitute

King Pandu: If we don't have anything else to disscuss, you may leave... - discuss

(Nacira visits Nyikara) Nacira: It's Puntadewa, isn't? - isn't it

(After dreaming) Nacira: It's so imposible - impossible

(Before dancing) Nacira: I cannot say I'm nervous. It will makes me feel worse - make

---and just a question though, Sadewa said that Puntadewa is 26 and Nyikara is about 24...but later on Puntadewa said that
he was already 4 y/o when Nyikara was born? Was Sadewa just guessing that time?-- :)
Nakula
IT IS THE CUTEST EFFING THING EVAH!! :D Haha! Nakula and Nacira are just so cute when they're bickering. They're both so adorable :3

And no typos in this one.
Sadewa
I think this is cute too! Sadewa is definitely my type of guy and I'd date him in a blink. And he's cute and caring and oh gosh I love him <3

Some typos:

Sadewa: He force her to leave, because he knew she was very close with
all us Pandawa. - forced

Nacira: Looks like I picked the wrong person. And Sadewa seems to be
dissapointed with me. - disappointed

Arjuna: Nacira, too bad you guess the wrong person - guessed

Nacira: What did you said?? - say

Sadewa: But that's fine. It's the path she choose. - chose
Arjuna
The fudge Arjuna?! This path was the only one that made me blush and he has 38 wives?! The bastard. Haha I just preferred a monogamous relationship, y'know. Hmpf, well I guess once a womanizer, always a womanizer. If that is the only way that the story had ended, I feel very, very sorry for Nacira indeed xD

One typo:

(Last day) Arjuna: We also love Nyikara, but she choosed you. - chose

So all in all, this is the order of who I liked:

*Nakula - even though he's mean, he can be sweet and I find him and Nacira so cute when they're fighting :D
*Sadewa - who wouldn't like him? I'd date him in a blink. Haha! Anyway, he's really sweet and caring and cute :3
*Werkudara - he's really nice, like an older brother. He was okay, I guess.
*Puntadewa - I would've liked him better if he had a reaction to Nacira's confession in the end. But anyway I like him too. He IS handsome after all, ya know xD
*Arjuna - Ugh. Womanizer, womanizer. I was already like O.o when it said there that he already has a wife. When Nacira met the second, O.O Then Nacira met the 3rd, O_O and O_________________________O when Nacira met the 11th and when she said about Arjuna having a total of 38 wives, I'm so done that I just want to tell Nacira to run before it's too late. Hahahaha! xDD But it was funny. I wonder how Nacira felt then though. Poor girl.
So uhh, that was a long edit. Haha! :D
Last edited by greenheartnellie on Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Can sorta write but CAN'T art so I am just here for the otomes! Ahihihi <3

ngareci
Regular

#65 Post by ngareci »

greenheartnellie wrote:Yay! I just finished playing, and the first guy I pursued is Werkudara ♥ I like your CGs, they're so cute :3 and all 5 guys are so hot & so handsome. Le abs ♥

Hehe anyway I'd just suggest some corrections in some sentences ^_^
When Nacira and Werkudara went to the tower thing, Werkudara said, "Beautiful, isn't?" maybe it should be "Beautiful, isn't it?" instead. Then another one was "After I asked him, we went silence once more." I think it should be 'silent'. Then a typo in "I didn't know why I'm so insistint to follow him. But I think I'm just following my heart." It should be 'insistent'.

Then during the last day, Arjuna told Puntadewa "Since a long ago." I think it would be nicer to add 'time' so it would be "Since a long time ago." or something like that.

And one last tiny typo so far, near the end. Nacira said, "Yeah, up untill now." Just delete one L in 'until' :)
So that's all for now. Gonna play again as they're all so interesting xD

Woops...
Thank you for your correction!! >_< gotta be more careful next time..
And hell yea Le abs ♥ XD
I'll be waiting if you have more comment.. ;)
Completed Project
Image Image Image
Deviantart

Lire
Regular
Projects: Witch Hunt
Location: Anywhere this minds follows.. stops at Indonesia for now..

#66 Post by Lire »

:lol: Klepon monster.. :lol:
Nakula is so my type..
Well done story. I like how things ends. :D
One funny fact, when i noticed Arjuna mouth..
:lol:*if you know what i mean :lol:
Not enough time..
Or i'm a genius in wasting time.. :lol:

ngareci
Regular

#67 Post by ngareci »

Lire wrote::lol: Klepon monster.. :lol:
Nakula is so my type..
Well done story. I like how things ends. :D
One funny fact, when i noticed Arjuna mouth..
:lol:*if you know what i mean :lol:
:lol: Thank you, I'm glad you like it~
#open arjuna's sprites, #watch it carefully...
I don't know what you meaaaaan... >_____<
Completed Project
Image Image Image
Deviantart

silverpikachu99
Veteran
Completed: #Yolo v.s #Swerve (part of worst vn ever)
IRC Nick: silverpikachu99
Tumblr: angelgod2.tumblr.com

#68 Post by silverpikachu99 »

Hey! I loved the game x2!!!!!!!!!!!!! :3 Everything about the game was so good!!!! (especially the dudes XD) Either way, i have been having some..trouble with one of them. Do you think you could post a walkthrough? I would really appreciate it!
i'll cry if you yell at me

ngareci
Regular

#69 Post by ngareci »

silverpikachu99 wrote:Hey! I loved the game x2!!!!!!!!!!!!! :3 Everything about the game was so good!!!! (especially the dudes XD) Either way, i have been having some..trouble with one of them. Do you think you could post a walkthrough? I would really appreciate it!
Thankyou!!
Unfortunately I'm not making any walkthrough except Nyikara, but if you want to get some hint, please PM me, and I'd be gladly help you.. :wink:
Completed Project
Image Image Image
Deviantart

✿ Usagi Totoro ✿

#70 Post by ✿ Usagi Totoro ✿ »

I LOVEEE ITT ! xDD I hope you make more games ~!! You got yourself a new stalker (~^~w~^~) ! lol :lol: :lol:

leevs

#71 Post by leevs »

Hey, I'm from Indonesia! This is just so great to have a game which is based on our own folklore. You did a great job here. I really appreciate your effort to make such a good game. Terimakasih atas upayamu melestarikan budaya bangsa ;)

Talann
Regular
Projects: Shooting Stars, REBORN

#72 Post by Talann »

Do you actually know how much I love and appreciate this story?
Honestly, it is the bestest (don't think that's a real word) game ever!!
Thank you so much for making this VN and making me happy! xD

ngareci
Regular

#73 Post by ngareci »

✿ Usagi Totoro ✿ wrote:I LOVEEE ITT ! xDD I hope you make more games ~!! You got yourself a new stalker (~^~w~^~) ! lol :lol: :lol:
Awwww, thank youuu!~
Stalker is healthy-thing. The more the merrier XD
Just wait for the upcoming games.. ;)
leevs wrote:Hey, I'm from Indonesia! This is just so great to have a game which is based on our own folklore. You did a great job here. I really appreciate your effort to make such a good game. Terimakasih atas upayamu melestarikan budaya bangsa ;)
Hey leevs! I'm just one of many people who think that a traditional folklore culture will be more cool if being mixed with new media like this. And I try my best to make them as good as possible, and not to make any shame of it. Though I know it's still not perfect, but I'm really glad I've made it!!
Terima kasih kembali.. XD
Talann wrote:Do you actually know how much I love and appreciate this story?
Honestly, it is the bestest (don't think that's a real word) game ever!!
Thank you so much for making this VN and making me happy! xD
Do you know that my heart is melting in happiness right away after I read your comment? :lol:
Aww, thank you very much Talann! I'm really glad this game can make you happy!! XD
Completed Project
Image Image Image
Deviantart

AERenoir
Veteran

#74 Post by AERenoir »

Hehehhe, gamenya jadi bikin kangen klepon *uguuuu*

Dawnfire
Regular

#75 Post by Dawnfire »

Not sure if I'm really a fan of this game. I'm Indian and know the Mahabharata well, but I don't know how different the Indonesian version is...but I don't know if I liked any of the guys, or that they represented the story at all. There really wasn't too much character depth, development or even personality to them. The dialogue was pretty basic. And the art was pretty good in concept, but each changing face for the sprites made them look like a completely different person. I have to say that I really enjoyed the music, the new culture I was learning about, and the plot concept. I also was intrigued that not all of the choices were straightforward and that you had to work a little to find the right answers. I just felt that it could have been better executed.
Writer/editor with native English skills and a bachelor's. Back after a longtime hiatus. Message if interested.