Nacira [GxB][Comedy,Romance,Mystery,History]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Hodgekiss

Re: Nacira [GxB][Comedy,Romance,Mystery,History]

#31 Post by Hodgekiss »

FINALLY! Been waiting for this ever since I saw your visuals and story!

Blackzafire

#32 Post by Blackzafire »

the game is reaaaaaaaally good

my favourite character was sadewa he was really cute and was like really sweet and i loved that

i laughed really hard with arjuna's ending but at the same time i was like ''WTF 38 wives??!!!''

Ezaki

#33 Post by Ezaki »

try10 wrote:I also have this problem when I play certain games and I do this:

Create a txt file called environment.txt in the folder where the game is and write this: RENPY_GL_ENVIRON="fixed" ( Thanks to PyTom).

I hope it works cause for me it did. :D
Awww..I tried it and it didn't work for me. Which folder did you put it in? common, game, lib, renpy or tmp?

Twilstar

#34 Post by Twilstar »

Ezaki, create text document and name it environment (don't write .txt; I did at first and the game wasn't working; when I erased .txt it was working fine) and write RENPY_GL_ENVIRON="fixed" in it. Put the text document in folder where the game is and start the game. It should be working. :)

ngareci
Regular
Completed: Grinning Heart: the meeting & the voyage, Nacira

#35 Post by ngareci »

Hodgekiss wrote:FINALLY! Been waiting for this ever since I saw your visuals and story!
Hahaha, it's been a long time, but I hope you enjoy it!~ :D

Blackzafire wrote:the game is reaaaaaaaally good

my favourite character was sadewa he was really cute and was like really sweet and i loved that

i laughed really hard with arjuna's ending but at the same time i was like ''WTF 38 wives??!!!''
I'm glad you like it!
Indeed Sadewa is a sweet prince!
Thanks for playing! XD
Ezaki wrote: Awww..I tried it and it didn't work for me. Which folder did you put it in? common, game, lib, renpy or tmp?
Twilstar wrote:Ezaki, create text document and name it environment (don't write .txt; I did at first and the game wasn't working; when I erased .txt it was working fine) and write RENPY_GL_ENVIRON="fixed" in it. Put the text document in folder where the game is and start the game. It should be working. :)
Thank you for the suggestion..
gonna change it in the official website too..
I'm sorry for the inconvenience, I hope you can enjoy the game.. >_<
Completed Project
Image Image Image
===========================
Deviantart

Ezaki

#36 Post by Ezaki »

ngareci wrote:
Twilstar wrote:Ezaki, create text document and name it environment (don't write .txt; I did at first and the game wasn't working; when I erased .txt it was working fine) and write RENPY_GL_ENVIRON="fixed" in it. Put the text document in folder where the game is and start the game. It should be working. :)
Thank you for the suggestion..
gonna change it in the official website too..
I'm sorry for the inconvenience, I hope you can enjoy the game.. >_<
Yay~ Thanks Twilstar~ At first I did really put .txt hehehe :D
Can't wait to play it XD

Katrina_K

#37 Post by Katrina_K »

Hey, congrats on the release!
I'm a little bit into the game- maybe about 4 choices in,
and I want to say that I enjoy the characters, premise, and visuals, but one thing kind of irks me:
There seems to be a rigid path that has been set in motion, and the choices do nothing to affect it.
ex: I wanted to see what would happen if I chose to rest in the room, or not help the big man, but each time, Nacira overruled the decision I made XD

Iono, I will continue playing!
But so far I'm a bit sad that the character of Nacira can't be shaped by the players of the game.
"..say what you want, but I will be taking the cake."

ngareci
Regular

#38 Post by ngareci »

Katrina_K wrote:Hey, congrats on the release!
I'm a little bit into the game- maybe about 4 choices in,
and I want to say that I enjoy the characters, premise, and visuals, but one thing kind of irks me:
There seems to be a rigid path that has been set in motion, and the choices do nothing to affect it.
ex: I wanted to see what would happen if I chose to rest in the room, or not help the big man, but each time, Nacira overruled the decision I made XD

Iono, I will continue playing!
But so far I'm a bit sad that the character of Nacira can't be shaped by the players of the game.

Yes, when I post the beta-test version, someone already told me the same thing.
Actually at the first time I made the script, it was a really simple script without any choices (except to searching for the clue) But then I realize that I need another branching to make the game more dinamics. But due to the irl issue, I cannot give more of my time to this game. So I decided to make the simple branch like that for now, while planning to remake it to be more complex after my irl issue has finished (like adding the flashback, etc). That's why I need so many critics/review/comment, for any aspect for now on.. :D
Anyway, thank you for playing!~
Completed Project
Image Image Image
Deviantart

ixWishing
Veteran

#39 Post by ixWishing »

I stayed up to 3 Am playing this (Started from 1 Am bleh)
But really, Arjuna?! 38 wives? You're evilllllllll LOL.
Btw, is there an ending for Nyikara, as there's 3 empty cg boxes for her?
- Everlasting Dreams ;

ngareci
Regular

#40 Post by ngareci »

ixWishing wrote:I stayed up to 3 Am playing this (Started from 1 Am bleh)
But really, Arjuna?! 38 wives? You're evilllllllll LOL.
Btw, is there an ending for Nyikara, as there's 3 empty cg boxes for her?
#evil laugh mwahahaha...
I don't know how many exactly the wives he had in the real history, but that's him the way he is... :D
No, I just one Nyikara ending cg scene and the rest is the cg dancing scenes. It should be parted. But because of the lack of my codng skill, I have to gather them on one row...
Completed Project
Image Image Image
Deviantart

Twilstar

#41 Post by Twilstar »

I completed the game 2 days ago but I didn't have time to post anything here until today. Anyway, here's my review. :)
About princes:
I'm neutral about Puntadewa. He's ok and I enjoued his route but I was expecting something more. Werkudara was one of my favourite characters! I loved his personality and how he teased Nacira (Grumpy head :D). Also I'm curious, when Nacira asked Werkudara about Nakulas relationship with Nyikara, he said that they were partners in crime and that they gave him pie filled with strange thing. I'm dying to find out what that strange thing was?? I'm guessing Werkudaras reaction when he tried the pie was very funny. I loved Arjuna until the end when I found out that he had so many wifes! He brings the word player to a whole new level. I don't hate him I'm just a little bit disapointed cause I was expecting a cliche: womanizer falls for main character and main character becames his one and only love. As for Nakula, I love tsundere guys and guys who can cook! :wink: I was laughing so hard at his and Naciras childish fights and oh my god the best moment was when he and Werkudara gave Nacira new nickname: grumpy klepon monster. :D Sadewa is also one of my favourite characters. He was so cute, sweet and although he's the same age as Nakula you could see how mature and responsible he was.
About endings:
Puntadewa - his ending was very sweet. I would like to see what happens next and did the king agreed with their relationship.
Werkudara - I really liked his ending and I think that Nacira and him will have life full of adventures
Arjuna - my least favourite ending. Knowing Nacira, I'm sure she will somehow turn other wifes against him and cause a revolt. :)
Nakula - I love his ending. I'm guessing he and Nacira got married? And is that girl on the picture their daughter maybe?
Sadewa - his ending is so cute and sweet. I think they will have a happy life.
Nyikara - she is such a good person and her love for Pandawa brothers was pure and genuine. She's such a likable character. I'm glad she and Nacira became friends although I'm a little sad that she continued living in the tower.
Oh and I'm glad I found out something more about Indonesian culture and cousine and I would really like to try klepon. It looks like such a delicious food. :)
I'm looking forward to your future games. :)

ngareci
Regular

#42 Post by ngareci »

Twilstar wrote:I completed the game 2 days ago but I didn't have time to post anything here until today. Anyway, here's my review. :)
About princes:
I'm neutral about Puntadewa. He's ok and I enjoued his route but I was expecting something more. Werkudara was one of my favourite characters! I loved his personality and how he teased Nacira (Grumpy head :D). Also I'm curious, when Nacira asked Werkudara about Nakulas relationship with Nyikara, he said that they were partners in crime and that they gave him pie filled with strange thing. I'm dying to find out what that strange thing was?? I'm guessing Werkudaras reaction when he tried the pie was very funny. I loved Arjuna until the end when I found out that he had so many wifes! He brings the word player to a whole new level. I don't hate him I'm just a little bit disapointed cause I was expecting a cliche: womanizer falls for main character and main character becames his one and only love. As for Nakula, I love tsundere guys and guys who can cook! :wink: I was laughing so hard at his and Naciras childish fights and oh my god the best moment was when he and Werkudara gave Nacira new nickname: grumpy klepon monster. :D Sadewa is also one of my favourite characters. He was so cute, sweet and although he's the same age as Nakula you could see how mature and responsible he was.
About endings:
Puntadewa - his ending was very sweet. I would like to see what happens next and did the king agreed with their relationship.
Werkudara - I really liked his ending and I think that Nacira and him will have life full of adventures
Arjuna - my least favourite ending. Knowing Nacira, I'm sure she will somehow turn other wifes against him and cause a revolt. :)
Nakula - I love his ending. I'm guessing he and Nacira got married? And is that girl on the picture their daughter maybe?
Sadewa - his ending is so cute and sweet. I think they will have a happy life.
Nyikara - she is such a good person and her love for Pandawa brothers was pure and genuine. She's such a likable character. I'm glad she and Nacira became friends although I'm a little sad that she continued living in the tower.
Oh and I'm glad I found out something more about Indonesian culture and cousine and I would really like to try klepon. It looks like such a delicious food. :)
I'm looking forward to your future games. :)

Wow, your review was really nice!
I'm really glad to read that.. XD
Also I'm curious, when Nacira asked Werkudara about Nakulas relationship with Nyikara, he said that they were partners in crime and that they gave him pie filled with strange thing. I'm dying to find out what that strange thing was??
When I write this one, I imagine a flashback when Nyikara ask Nakula to pull a prank to Werkudara because he never listen to her. So, they make a pie filled with so many chillies, bratawalies, gingers, and raw yolk. And they're laughing when he ate that, while the panicked Werkudara busy searching for the water :lol:
I loved Arjuna until the end when I found out that he had so many wifes! He brings the word player to a whole new level. I don't hate him I'm just a little bit disapointed cause I was expecting a cliche: womanizer falls for main character and main character becames his one and only love.
Because it's too mainstream, and that's his actual history..
And about the revolt, someone also suggest me to add that. I can't do it now, but I guess I'm gonna add some story about it in the remake.. :wink:
Noo, that girl is Nacira's grandma.. (feels failed to draw it rightly, orz) just like in Sadewa's ending CG, I'd like to inform the reader about Nacira's grandma because she mention about her grandma several times in the story..
The Grandma peek Nakula and Nacira cooking happily.. (Several years later Nakula coming to Nacira's residence to teach her cooking again) >_<
Hahaha, I hope you're gonna like it.. :wink:
Thanks for playing!
Gonna work harder for the next project!~ :D
Completed Project
Image Image Image
Deviantart

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: https://ran.itch.io/
Projects: Fate's Cafe
Tumblr: otometwist
itch: ran

#43 Post by Ran08 »

ngareci wrote: Thanks for playing!
Oh my gosh, I'm so excited for that next project. :o :D I really liked this one and also Grinning Hearts. Hahaha. Looking forward for more!

Twilstar

#44 Post by Twilstar »

When I write this one, I imagine a flashback when Nyikara ask Nakula to pull a prank to Werkudara because he never listen to her. So, they make a pie filled with so many chillies, bratawalies, gingers, and raw yolk. And they're laughing when he ate that, while the panicked Werkudara busy searching for the water :lol:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha, I'm totally imagining that scene right now. Poor Werkudara... :lol:
And about the revolt, someone also suggest me to add that. I can't do it now, but I guess I'm gonna add some story about it in the remake.. :wink:

Yay, that would be great!
Noo, that girl is Nacira's grandma.. (feels failed to draw it rightly, orz) just like in Sadewa's ending CG, I'd like to inform the reader about Nacira's grandma because she mention about her grandma several times in the story..
The Grandma peek Nakula and Nacira cooking happily.. (Several years later Nakula coming to Nacira's residence to teach her cooking again) >_<
I'm feeling so stupid because I didn't realized it before (and I'm sure that grandma in Nakulas rute must be using some herbs or herbal cream to keep her face young, hence my mistake). :D
Good luck!! :)

inhalance
Regular
Projects: Seasonal Melody ♬

#45 Post by inhalance »

I just finished this game. May I congratulate you on your release! :) I thoroughly enjoyed this game, haha. Here's my take on it:
Puntadewa: The minute I saw him I thought to myself "omg I'm def going after this guy first" heh. I was actually kind of sad when he and Nyikara couldn't be together in the end after all, but after Nacira confessed to him in his ending I felt kind of sad that the game cut off right after her confession ;__;
Werkudara: He was a really nice character, although he kind of reminds me of those big and clumsy characters in those old cartoons who are kind hearted but slow. I felt sorry for him, though, since he truly loved Nyikara as a woman but she loved Puntadewa all along. :(
Arjuna: ok at first I thought he was some beautiful god but oh man is he a flirt. At the end of his path, when it was revealed that he had 38 wives, I was about to face palm myself. Typical flirty jerk :evil:
Sadewa: Sadewa is so cute! ^^ Ahh his ending was sweet and I just wanted to hug him
Nakula: Even though he came off as a brat at first, he was also cute and sweet as well at the end of his path.

In the end, I think my favorite characters were Puntadewa, Sadewa, and Nakula for sure. I also really enjoyed the music! It definitely fit the setting and mood of the game, haha. Thanks for a short but enjoyable VN! I'm looking forward to your future releases! :)
Offering proofreading help and writing assets.

Current WIP: