Nacira [GxB][Comedy,Romance,Mystery,History]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
ngareci
Regular
Completed: Grinning Heart: the meeting & the voyage, Nacira

Re: Nacira [GxB][Comedy,Romance,Mystery,History]

#46 Post by ngareci »

inhalance wrote:I just finished this game. May I congratulate you on your release! :) I thoroughly enjoyed this game, haha. Here's my take on it:
Puntadewa: The minute I saw him I thought to myself "omg I'm def going after this guy first" heh. I was actually kind of sad when he and Nyikara couldn't be together in the end after all, but after Nacira confessed to him in his ending I felt kind of sad that the game cut off right after her confession ;__;
Werkudara: He was a really nice character, although he kind of reminds me of those big and clumsy characters in those old cartoons who are kind hearted but slow. I felt sorry for him, though, since he truly loved Nyikara as a woman but she loved Puntadewa all along. :(
Arjuna: ok at first I thought he was some beautiful god but oh man is he a flirt. At the end of his path, when it was revealed that he had 38 wives, I was about to face palm myself. Typical flirty jerk :evil:
Sadewa: Sadewa is so cute! ^^ Ahh his ending was sweet and I just wanted to hug him
Nakula: Even though he came off as a brat at first, he was also cute and sweet as well at the end of his path.

In the end, I think my favorite characters were Puntadewa, Sadewa, and Nakula for sure. I also really enjoyed the music! It definitely fit the setting and mood of the game, haha. Thanks for a short but enjoyable VN! I'm looking forward to your future releases! :)
Wow, thank you for the comment!~
I'm glad there is Puntadewa's fan out there.. XD
About Puntadewa's ending, a happy ending scene as a queen is pretty common. So, I cut it because I felt that it was a nice cut, and let the readers imagining what happened next.
About Arjuna's ending, so many players complains about the wives's number... (and I started to feel guilty). >_<
And, yeah, in the real mahabaratha's epic, he's handsome and have many wives, either the woman give herself to him or the woman being given by her parents to him..
Can't do much about that..
Anyway, thanks for playing!
I'll give the compliment about the music to the composer!~ XD
Completed Project
Image Image Image
===========================
Deviantart

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#47 Post by azureXtwilight »

I agree about Arjuna
She's just trying to be as accurate as possible, so there's nothing she can do about Arjuna's wives. If you want to be more surprised, though... According to the indian version of it, The five Pandava brothers in the epic Mahabharata actually shared a wife called Draupadi. What most people do not know is that each of the brothers had other wives too.Thus the world of the Mahabharata very comfortably refers to polygamy. There are tales to ‘explain’ Draupadi’s many husbands but none to explain each Pandava’s other wives.

While in the javanese version where Nacira is about, Puntadewa only has one wive drupadidan. Werkudara has three wives, while both Nakula and Sadewa has one wive each. Who might thought Werkudara will have the second most number of wives? :mrgreen:

ngareci
Regular

#48 Post by ngareci »

azureXtwilight wrote:I agree about Arjuna
She's just trying to be as accurate as possible, so there's nothing she can do about Arjuna's wives. If you want to be more surprised, though... According to the indian version of it, The five Pandava brothers in the epic Mahabharata actually shared a wife called Draupadi. What most people do not know is that each of the brothers had other wives too.Thus the world of the Mahabharata very comfortably refers to polygamy. There are tales to ‘explain’ Draupadi’s many husbands but none to explain each Pandava’s other wives.

While in the javanese version where Nacira is about, Puntadewa only has one wive drupadidan. Werkudara has three wives, while both Nakula and Sadewa has one wive each. Who might thought Werkudara will have the second most number of wives? :mrgreen:
Waw, thanks azureXtwilight!
It reminds me, I've adding the wikipedia's link about the character's further information in English (or India) and Indonesia's version. Hopefully, it will help the players to understand the Pandawa's characterization more.. :D
Completed Project
Image Image Image
Deviantart

lilyrose
Regular

#49 Post by lilyrose »

Ok i have just finished playing threw it and i gotta say
My favorite ending was with Sadewa
Nacira: Sadewa, why are you here?
Sadewa: The case is still open.
XDlmfao so adorable
my second favorite was Kakula's XD ///
everyone elses is up for grabs ;p
but this story was very enjoyable to play and adorable :3
~ You know I used to be able to leap tall buildings using a jetpack? Then I got shot in the leg with an arrow T.T ~

Chibichann
Regular

#50 Post by Chibichann »

Grinning heart was funny and i enjoyed playing it same goes to nacira too, but is not pandawas folklore related to hinduism and puntadewa and werkudara's name are yudhistere and bhim.I think.

ngareci
Regular

#51 Post by ngareci »

lilyrose wrote:Ok i have just finished playing threw it and i gotta say
My favorite ending was with Sadewa
Nacira: Sadewa, why are you here?
Sadewa: The case is still open.
XDlmfao so adorable
my second favorite was Kakula's XD ///
everyone elses is up for grabs ;p
but this story was very enjoyable to play and adorable :3
Thank you for the comment!~ XD
Another vote for Sadewa, yay!
And it's Nakula that you mean.. :wink:
Chibichann wrote:Grinning heart was funny and i enjoyed playing it same goes to nacira too, but is not pandawas folklore related to hinduism and puntadewa and werkudara's name are yudhistere and bhim.I think.
Yes it is. And that's why I'm using a disclaimer before the game started, saying that pandawa's folklore that I used is the Indonesia's version not the India version, included the naming, the costume, etc. :wink:
Completed Project
Image Image Image
Deviantart

desulicious

#52 Post by desulicious »

:cry: WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
i really wanna get to werkudara's ending
thats the first one i wanna see, (and then the twins)
but i keep getting puntadera
:(
(god im such a noob)

halp QAQ

ngareci
Regular

#53 Post by ngareci »

desulicious wrote::cry: WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
i really wanna get to werkudara's ending
thats the first one i wanna see, (and then the twins)
but i keep getting puntadera
:(
(god im such a noob)

halp QAQ
Eh? o__o
Always choose Werkudara's relationship with nyikara when interviewing the pandawa, go greet him, follow him on a journey, and choose there's something wrong when he carry you..
And don't choose the 'good attitide' options except above..
For Sadewa, always choose Sadewa's relationship with nyikara, being sweet, and take care of your health
For Nakula, always choose Nakula's relationship with nyikara, being naughty, and rebellios. He likes it.
Good luck.. ;)
Completed Project
Image Image Image
Deviantart

desulicious

#54 Post by desulicious »

he he i thought it was gonna be more difficulte
he he he
he he he

Virelai
Regular

#55 Post by Virelai »

Aha. That looks cute! I'm downloading at the moment, and will be back with my thoughts. :D

ciel_morgan

#56 Post by ciel_morgan »

I have to say that I really love your art work and the story in general. Thanks for the game! :D I'll be looking forward to your next project. :wink:

ixWishing
Veteran

#57 Post by ixWishing »

Haha, I went after Sadewa first, as well.
He's so cute, and the ending is like asdfghjjujk;l<33
- Everlasting Dreams ;

tomonkazu
itch: rffknght

#58 Post by tomonkazu »

I just started playing this and got werkudara, puntadewa ending /o/
So far I enjoyed the game, fun and entertaining, and I always love games with Indonesian setting like this \o/ though the writing is a bit awkward for me and you can improved the CG gallery more, but over all I really like this game >v<
There's an error when I tried to go back to the game after saving my game but just press the ignore button and it works normally

Anyway congrats on the game release, keep up the good work and can't wait for your next project! :wink:

LliiraAnna
Regular

#59 Post by LliiraAnna »

So, finished the game some time ago... liked it very much. My favourites are probably Sadewa (because of his personality, «the case is still open» line and absolutely hilarious ending) and Werkudara (cause his ending has such a nice feel to it). Maybe also Nakula, cause his scenes are so damn funny.
I've managed to get all possible endings... On my first playthrough I've got Arjuna, then the dancer ending (which was very touching), and only afterwards did I realize how the game works XD Thanks for making this, it was really fun.

ngareci
Regular

#60 Post by ngareci »

ciel_morgan wrote:I have to say that I really love your art work and the story in general. Thanks for the game! :D I'll be looking forward to your next project. :wink:
ixWishing wrote:Haha, I went after Sadewa first, as well.
He's so cute, and the ending is like asdfghjjujk;l<33
Hahaha, Thanks for playing!~ XD
tomonkazu wrote:I just started playing this and got werkudara, puntadewa ending /o/
So far I enjoyed the game, fun and entertaining, and I always love games with Indonesian setting like this \o/ though the writing is a bit awkward for me and you can improved the CG gallery more, but over all I really like this game >v<
There's an error when I tried to go back to the game after saving my game but just press the ignore button and it works normally

Anyway congrats on the game release, keep up the good work and can't wait for your next project! :wink:
Aw, there's an error? o_o it works fine here, but I'm glad you can play it normally..
And yeah, gotta improve my writing skill for the next game.. :wink:
Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed the indonesian setting, and thanks for playing!~
LliiraAnna wrote:So, finished the game some time ago... liked it very much. My favourites are probably Sadewa (because of his personality, «the case is still open» line and absolutely hilarious ending) and Werkudara (cause his ending has such a nice feel to it). Maybe also Nakula, cause his scenes are so damn funny.
I've managed to get all possible endings... On my first playthrough I've got Arjuna, then the dancer ending (which was very touching), and only afterwards did I realize how the game works XD Thanks for making this, it was really fun.
Yay! I'm glad you have a good time with it.. XD
Thank you for playing~
Completed Project
Image Image Image
Deviantart