Knifepoint Horror Segment - VA update (Jun 1)

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
tiya_nofurita
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: ALLBLACK Phase 1, Heart's Blight, Last Rx., EDDA Cafe, Kohana, Half Moon
Projects: ALLBLACK Phase 2
Organization: VN Project Indonesia
Deviantart: SECONDARY-TARGET
itch: NSAID
Discord: 3,4-Methylendioxymethamphetamine#4886

Re: Knifepoint Horror Segment - VA update (Jun 1)

#16 Post by tiya_nofurita »

Amazing story and atmosphere! But it took me some time to get along with this kind of story, though (NVL mode, almost no dialogues, just the narrative from the main character). I'm eagerly waiting for the next segment :D

Uhm, just curious, how many segment would it be? Will it left unanswered like each segment so far or the final segment would contain the resolution/answer of all mystery? (I kinda hate cliffhanger ending, so yeah...I expected to be some kind of "clear ending" on the end)

About VA : is not bad, but it gets boring because it was monotone (or it's just my preference, so I turn it off after a while).
I'm supporting each segment with voice acting, because I'd like to improve my listening ability haha (I'm not native speaker of English)

Edit :Segment II is too short compared to Segment I. I hope that Segment III is long enough to satisfy my hunger :D *downloading now...

Edit (2) : Just read Segment III. It was short like Segment II, but I enjoyed this piece very much (I like it because it went straight into one point) :D great improvement on the artistic/animation side as well
...Poor Harrod, though
Webtoon

"For what reason I live?"

---
Completed project:

"What will you see when you are dead?"

MY VISUAL NOVEL

fantasygeeki
Projects: Fatal Alignments
Organization: Simulated Being

#17 Post by fantasygeeki »

The first segment was hard to get through, but I'm glad I decided to stick with the series. It's as though each segment is more frightening than the last. I just finished the third and it really made me nervous and it was a fun scare.

haruspex

#18 Post by haruspex »

Great novel, I was very thrilled by segment I. I really enjoyed the story, the art and the sound.

Karl_C
Veteran

#19 Post by Karl_C »

Great story and atmosphere! I wish I would found it earlier... ;)

Definitely worth a try for people who like stories from Stephen King.