Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013][Now on itch.io!]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
ixWishing
Veteran

Re: Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]

#31 Post by ixWishing »

I got all the endings and man, was the game
dark. Don't let the cute bunny trick you! LOL.
Anyways, I'm kinda bugged out about Zayo's job, and why he stares at you, and the war. /ORZ
Care to explain? c:
- Everlasting Dreams ;

Alera
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Tortichki // Zayay // Hero's Spirit
Deviantart: psyalera
itch: psyalera

#32 Post by Alera »

REPLIES:
Riviera wrote:Not a problem! I love this game!

Already recommended it to friends and spreading it around tumblr!
*A* Thank you so much!!! Can I have a link to the tumblr post, please? owo
Aquane wrote:Wow! This was so awesome xD kind of sad, but great how the happiest ending.. wasn't ah.. really happy. But such is life! It took me a long time to get all the endings, but it was worth it.

It really is fun! Zayo really gives off the crazy vibe, it makes me afraid of him. Very eerie music and backgrounds, lovely!

Gonna check out the extra in the menu now >:) (edit) Wow! Dark stuff. I'm curious though ah.. about the secret beginnings? What are those? Or is there anything specific to try and get them? Just wanna know if I already got them actually, since there are quite a few starting dialouges. :)
Thank you for playing, I'm glad you had a nice dark experience~ >w< Just what I hoped at least a couple of people would have.

About the secret beginnings, you just have to be lucky to get them, and they are anything that doesn't start with poking his ears or stuff.

Aizzah wrote: #Sorry for bad english >,<

Is this real a horror game?
I love to play horror game :D
May I download it?
Not exactly, but it has some creepy moments~ Of course, just try it! ^^
anne wrote:And now I want to eat banitsa...
Yes, banitsa, I want to eat it every day, I miss it so much. *A*
M.T.D.G. wrote:I don't often play Nano games but when I saw the image of the main menu I couldn't resist :D
I liked everything and had many good laugh here and there!
So, let's start....
The art! It was cute and clean and I love your style! Expecially the way you colour! It's so shiny and I'm a sucker for it! Background's where simple but fitted the general mood, both with the texture you used. And more, I like to see games that sometimes use animations and you not only made the eyes blinking but also the background moving. What a nice idea!
I had to play the game 3 times before getting all the endings (expecially the "good one").
Totally didn't see everything coming!
First time, I got the ending where I say I want to stay with him and he is just rude, and I mentally literally said "F*ck you!" XDDD

Then, I tried to go for the love confession and I laughed hard with what happened next! XD
Overall, you created a nice story and a complex character. Even if we don't have the possibility to talk more with him/about him we can already have a clear picture of what he can possibly hide, of his personality.

Oh, the music! I don't know if it was one of those overused musics, but I thought it was perfect and I liked it :)

I hope you'll be making more games, I wanna play them!...to tell the truth, I'm hoping for a typical long/few-choices visual novel, but I'm ok with a short game too ^^ this one was short, but I think I'll keep it in my computer ;3

Your review made my day! *A* Seriously. ;w; It's so encouraging, you noticed so much and I feel that my effort and work was all worth it, just for hearing these words. I'm really glad you enjoyed it so much!!! <3

Note on the music: I believe it has been used a lot, because it was the first link I found on Google when I made a search-lol! And I have the feeling I've heard it before, but can't remember exactly.

More games, I'll definitely do that!
About a typical long/few-choices visual novel though, hm, I can't promise. XD The thing is, I'm an artist and I only write occasionally. And I love interaction~ I have some bigger projects, but they all have some sort of gameplay in them. So a game like that from me is unlikely. But who knows~ ;'D
I also have some friends who are writers, so we might do something together.

Hibikai wrote:This is my thanks for the game. I hope you'll like it! (*´▽`)ゞ

Sorry for my terrible coloring! (シ_ _)シ

*A* oh my gosh, I love you so much right now!!! My first fanart from this game. ;w; I LOVE IT!!! Can I post it on tumblr and share on deviantArt? With credit to you of course! <333 I'm so happy you enjoyed my game so much that you even drew fanart of it. >w<

khnachi wrote:Played the game but haven't got all the endings..
I keep on getting killed...I really have no idea on how to find the "happy" ending to this. :cry:
still he's adorable! :mrgreen:
Aww!
You have to be really naive and cute to make him like you~ If you never ignore him and buy him stuff and ask him a lot of questions, this should help as well.

ixWishing wrote:I got all the endings and man, was the game
dark. Don't let the cute bunny trick you! LOL.
Anyways, I'm kinda bugged out about Zayo's job, and why he stares at you, and the war. /ORZ
Care to explain? c:
Ok~
This game really isn't a stand alone thing. I already had Zayo as a character and didn't just made him up for this vn.
- You can read more about him here: http://fav.me/d5st5fk The question about his job is easily answered there.
- If you eat the berries, he stares at you because he hopes that you get poisoned, though he doesn't know if the berries are poisonous or not.So it's just hope. XD If you eat at the restaurant, he stares at you because he told the waiter to put poison in your food and drink. Is that what you meant?
- The war. Zayo lives in the world of Souls of Chaos. http://souls-of-chaos.deviantart.com/ And the main thing there is the a war between the 3 gods and their followers. You can read more about it here: http://fav.me/d4eoqms There are a series of small flash VNs like that which I really recommend you checking out. The story of this world is amazing!
I decided to put these little things about the war and the gods and some characters just as a treat for people who are familiar with the world of SoC. I'm glad someone else got curious as well though! OwO

If you have more questions, I'll be happy to answer~
Games:
❤️ Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]
❤️ Tortichki [Drag&Drop mini game]

Other games I've worked on:
My Heart's Flame Emissary of Starlight Freedom From Silence Sickness
And many more unannounced/secret projects. (. .)

Hibikai
Regular

#33 Post by Hibikai »

*A* oh my gosh, I love you so much right now!!! My first fanart from this game. ;w; I LOVE IT!!! Can I post it on tumblr and share on deviantArt? With credit to you of course! <333 I'm so happy you enjoyed my game so much that you even drew fanart of it. >w<[/color]
Hehe. You're welcome, and sure. I really enjoyed this game! <3 ( ̄▼ ̄)

khnachi
Veteran
Location: Somewhere in those 7,107 islands in the Philippines.

#34 Post by khnachi »

Aww!
You have to be really naive and cute to make him like you~ If you never ignore him and buy him stuff and ask him a lot of questions, this should help as well.
thanks! I'll try that.. :mrgreen:

ixWishing
Veteran

#35 Post by ixWishing »

Ok~
This game really isn't a stand alone thing. I already had Zayo as a character and didn't just made him up for this vn.
- You can read more about him here: http://fav.me/d5st5fk The question about his job is easily answered there.
- If you eat the berries, he stares at you because he hopes that you get poisoned, though he doesn't know if the berries are poisonous or not.So it's just hope. XD If you eat at the restaurant, he stares at you because he told the waiter to put poison in your food and drink. Is that what you meant?
- The war. Zayo lives in the world of Souls of Chaos. http://souls-of-chaos.deviantart.com/ And the main thing there is the a war between the 3 gods and their followers. You can read more about it here: http://fav.me/d4eoqms There are a series of small flash VNs like that which I really recommend you checking out. The story of this world is amazing!
I decided to put these little things about the war and the gods and some characters just as a treat for people who are familiar with the world of SoC. I'm glad someone else got curious as well though! OwO

If you have more questions, I'll be happy to answer~
[/quote]

Ohhh. Checking out the links right now!
And ohh, no one he stares at you LOL.
Does he want to poison the MC so badly? LOL.
- Everlasting Dreams ;

Rye
Regular
Projects: : MAlice :

#36 Post by Rye »

I replayed this 5 times and got all endings.
I think I died in every endings I want to stay with him.
And that butt call me Cinnamon so I acted rude with him.
This is quite enjoyable. Thank you for making it.
I'm hiatus from everything for exam... Slow pace on projects. I need to write and draw..
"I'm wearing your granddad's clothes. I look incredible." - Macklemore and Ryan Lewis

ThataBR

#37 Post by ThataBR »

Finally got all the extra end and
I think I died at all, man ...
The extra was pretty cool, I finally understood why all!
Fiqueo kinda sad ... But I did = 3
Thank you for this wonderful game ^ ^

kukiko-tan
Regular
Completed: Fear Not
Projects: The Song of the Caged Crow, Revealed Royalty, The Golden Seed
Organization: RONI
Deviantart: kukiko-tan

#38 Post by kukiko-tan »

Aaaaalright! I'm done!:D
It became quite addicting after a while ahaha;; I played over and over again hoping I'd get the good ending but
after I saw the "good ending" I thought " t-this isn't that good... why am I still dying OTL
and then I saw the extra ending and I felt like giving him a pat on the shoulder. :o Is this what you call a character-based/oriented game?Like, instead of a story-based... it seems like he's the story itself - I mean, he's got all he need to be one: plot-twists , suspense, good moments, bad moments but all in all what's to be very appreciated it's the fact you managed to give life to the game each time it's being replayed! :DD I enjoyed seeing the changes!
The part in which I delighted the most was the crossdressing part :lol:.
Also, I loved the backgrounds ~ (* ^ * ) Although they were simple, they were made in a nice style !^7^)/ Great Job!

Einara
Regular

#39 Post by Einara »

I think I got all the endings.

I really liked the atmosphere. I didn't expect it to be that creepy - before playing it I thought it was going to be some sort of cute "get the bunny" VN. I was oh so wrong. Moreover, music and animated backgrounds were just lovely.

Looking forward to your future projects.

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#40 Post by try10 »

I need a walkthrough... I can't get all the endings. I feel so dumb. O.o

ran12

#41 Post by ran12 »

so the all 5 endings 'happy' is you want to stay with him, obey what he says and he kills you in the end ; 'bad' is you confess love but he kills you with no emotion; 'boring' is you want to stay with him but he refuse you; 'lies' is you want to leave but he want to you stay with him, but you leave in the end;and 'truths' is you confess love, he kills you and says" this one was going so well" ???
SO there is no good ending at all in this game!!! The character looks so cute, but how it could be so dark dark dark......OMG!

khnachi
Veteran

#42 Post by khnachi »

Got all the endings
One word about this game..."Dark"
The poor bunny has some serious killing-habit-issues. :cry:
And to think he's so cute! I was expecting a rather happy ending like he will actually accept the confession or allow the MC to stay with him, and turns out there is no good ending. Don't know if that's good thing or a bad thing but I think it actually gives the game its don't-be-fooled-by-the-cute-bunny-guy thing. With all honesty I liked it, not what I was expecting but great game!
•the game feature which allows you to view different dailogues was a nice touch and will actually keep the player from getting bored throughout the game
•the art and gui looks nice
•and the background music is somehow fitting to the story,especially at the graveyard.

And one more thing, I really love the extra part of the game,the person who manage to interview Zayay must be really awesome or a total nutcase haha, just imagine what the guy will do after he snaps out of that chair.//lol
Great game and congrats on finishing your VN entry for NanoReno. Hope to see you make more games soon :mrgreen:

Alera
Miko-Class Veteran

#43 Post by Alera »

REPLIES:
Rye wrote:I replayed this 5 times and got all endings.
I think I died in every endings I want to stay with him.
And that butt call me Cinnamon so I acted rude with him.
This is quite enjoyable. Thank you for making it.

Thanks for playing! >w<
LOL what's so bad about that nickname XD

ThataBR wrote:Finally got all the extra end and
I think I died at all, man ...
The extra was pretty cool, I finally understood why all!
Fiqueo kinda sad ... But I did = 3
Thank you for this wonderful game ^ ^
Yes, the extra gives quite a few answers to why all is happening~
Glad you enjoyed it! <3

kukiko-tan wrote:Aaaaalright! I'm done!:D
It became quite addicting after a while ahaha;; I played over and over again hoping I'd get the good ending but
after I saw the "good ending" I thought " t-this isn't that good... why am I still dying OTL
and then I saw the extra ending and I felt like giving him a pat on the shoulder. :o Is this what you call a character-based/oriented game?Like, instead of a story-based... it seems like he's the story itself - I mean, he's got all he need to be one: plot-twists , suspense, good moments, bad moments but all in all what's to be very appreciated it's the fact you managed to give life to the game each time it's being replayed! :DD I enjoyed seeing the changes!
The part in which I delighted the most was the crossdressing part :lol:.
Also, I loved the backgrounds ~ (* ^ * ) Although they were simple, they were made in a nice style !^7^)/ Great Job!

Amg, Kuki, you finished playing it. >w<
OAO I never actually thought about this! i know the game doesn't have a proper plot like most, but you're right! Zayo is the plot himself!
Pffff, I should have known you would like the crossdressing. XDD
Thank you, Kuki! >w< Glad you liked it. ;w; <333

Einara wrote:I think I got all the endings.

I really liked the atmosphere. I didn't expect it to be that creepy - before playing it I thought it was going to be some sort of cute "get the bunny" VN. I was oh so wrong. Moreover, music and animated backgrounds were just lovely.

Looking forward to your future projects.
Looks like a lot of people were deceived. XD
Thank you! >w</ I hope to start working on more soon~

try10 wrote:I need a walkthrough... I can't get all the endings. I feel so dumb. O.o
Aw, don't worry!
Have you tried to be really naive and cute, buy things for him, never ignore him and always ask him questions? This usually does the trick~
ran12 wrote:
so the all 5 endings 'happy' is you want to stay with him, obey what he says and he kills you in the end ; 'bad' is you confess love but he kills you with no emotion; 'boring' is you want to stay with him but he refuse you; 'lies' is you want to leave but he want to you stay with him, but you leave in the end;and 'truths' is you confess love, he kills you and says" this one was going so well" ???
SO there is no good ending at all in this game!!! The character looks so cute, but how it could be so dark dark dark......OMG!
Please, don't post spoilers just like that without a tag. >A< Thank you. ;w;
You missed an ending. The one when you want want to leave and he just lets you go. That's the boring one actually. The one where you want to stay and he rejects you is the truths. Or at least that's how I've labeled them, everyone is free to interpret as they wish~

Thank you for playing! >w<

khnachi wrote:Got all the endings
One word about this game..."Dark"
The poor bunny has some serious killing-habit-issues. :cry:
And to think he's so cute! I was expecting a rather happy ending like he will actually accept the confession or allow the MC to stay with him, and turns out there is no good ending. Don't know if that's good thing or a bad thing but I think it actually gives the game its don't-be-fooled-by-the-cute-bunny-guy thing. With all honesty I liked it, not what I was expecting but great game!
•the game feature which allows you to view different dailogues was a nice touch and will actually keep the player from getting bored throughout the game
•the art and gui looks nice
•and the background music is somehow fitting to the story,especially at the graveyard.

And one more thing, I really love the extra part of the game,the person who manage to interview Zayay must be really awesome or a total nutcase haha, just imagine what the guy will do after he snaps out of that chair.//lol
Great game and congrats on finishing your VN entry for NanoReno. Hope to see you make more games soon :mrgreen:
To be honest I think it would be really weird and kind of disturbing actually if this game had a proper good romantic ending. I mean...you would be walking away with a psycho killer bunny, if he loves you or not, doesn't matter, he would probably keep killing other people??? XD lol!

Thank you so much, I'm really glad you liked it. >w< I hope to make more soon. OwO
Games:

khnachi
Veteran

#44 Post by khnachi »

Alera wrote:
To be honest I think it would be really weird and kind of disturbing actually if this game had a proper good romantic ending. I mean...you would be walking away with a psycho killer bunny, if he loves you or not, doesn't matter, he would probably keep killing other people??? XD lol!

Thank you so much, I'm really glad you liked it. >w< I hope to make more soon. OwO
point taken//lol
I don't really know why but I want to see him smiling for some weird reason,so here's a quick colored sketch I made a little while ago, thanks again for the game.

Alera
Miko-Class Veteran

#45 Post by Alera »

khnachi wrote: point taken//lol
I don't really know why but I want to see him smiling for some weird reason,so here's a quick colored sketch I made a little while ago, thanks again for the game.
asdfghjkl;' <333 Thank you!!! It's so cool! Love it!
Can I post this on tumblr? OwO Can I share it on dA? Fanarts, amg, my heart is melting~
Games: