Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013][Now on itch.io!]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
omgitstay
Regular
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:24 pm
Contact:

Re: Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]

#61 Post by omgitstay » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:34 pm

Kyaaaaah! I'm downloading this right now! This game looks so cool! I will write my opinions on it when I finish playing it! Congratulations~

yundili
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:46 am
Contact:

Re: Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]

#62 Post by yundili » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:45 am

just finished playing this game.. i wasnt expecting that the outcome would be like that >_< totally opposite to its cutesy art... kinda scary, i suppose... about how zayo having a complex character and such... it was definitely interesting, something new... you did a great job on bringing up something that wasnt a cliche... overall the art was remarkable... the background music fits well... interesting... really... :D i guess you could say im one of those people who got scarred by the ending, lmao... i seriously thought that if i would confess to him it would turn out into a typical romance, but dang.. he just killed me ... lol...

User avatar
Alera
Miko-Class Veteran
Posts: 651
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:20 am
Completed: Tortichki // Zayay // Hero's Spirit
Deviantart: psyalera
itch: psyalera
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]

#63 Post by Alera » Wed May 08, 2013 10:43 am

omgitstay wrote:Kyaaaaah! I'm downloading this right now! This game looks so cool! I will write my opinions on it when I finish playing it! Congratulations~

>w< I look forward to seeing your comments!

yundili wrote:just finished playing this game.. i wasnt expecting that the outcome would be like that >_< totally opposite to its cutesy art... kinda scary, i suppose... about how zayo having a complex character and such... it was definitely interesting, something new... you did a great job on bringing up something that wasnt a cliche... overall the art was remarkable... the background music fits well... interesting... really... :D i guess you could say im one of those people who got scarred by the ending, lmao... i seriously thought that if i would confess to him it would turn out into a typical romance, but dang.. he just killed me ... lol...

Well to be honest while I was making the game, I really wasn't thinking of making it that different or unique that normal otome games. XD I didn't even notice it until I released it and people started commenting on that. XD I just thought about my character, who is very dear to me and I love developing him, and I built the story around him. So it was only natural it would all turn out like that.
Thank you very much, I'm glad you enjoyed it. >w< And I'm sorry the ending scared you. XD

===

THANK YOU, to everyone else who is playing as well. <3 Have a small Zaybun~

Image
Image
Games:
❤️ Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]
❤️ Tortichki [Drag&Drop mini game]

Other games I've worked on:
My Heart's Flame Emissary of Starlight Freedom From Silence Sickness
And many more unannounced/secret projects. (. .)

User avatar
Hoosha
Regular
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:45 am
Contact:

Re: Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]

#64 Post by Hoosha » Thu May 09, 2013 2:34 am

UMMM could you tell me the name of the song that plays in the restaurant. The piano + violin song. ;O I remember it from Lucky Rabbit Reflex, and I'd reeeeally like to know!

User avatar
Alera
Miko-Class Veteran
Posts: 651
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:20 am
Completed: Tortichki // Zayay // Hero's Spirit
Deviantart: psyalera
itch: psyalera
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]

#65 Post by Alera » Thu May 09, 2013 12:08 pm

Hoosha wrote:UMMM could you tell me the name of the song that plays in the restaurant. The piano + violin song. ;O I remember it from Lucky Rabbit Reflex, and I'd reeeeally like to know!

The song is "Simple Duet" ~ ^^
Image
Games:
❤️ Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]
❤️ Tortichki [Drag&Drop mini game]

Other games I've worked on:
My Heart's Flame Emissary of Starlight Freedom From Silence Sickness
And many more unannounced/secret projects. (. .)

User avatar
NoahSindri
Regular
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 1:05 pm
Projects: Truculence, Noraska:The cats valley
Organization: Sunset Productions
Location: Cyprus
Contact:

Re: Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]

#66 Post by NoahSindri » Sun May 12, 2013 6:17 am

I played the game and it was just amazing!
There are quite a lot endings there, but sadly all I reached till now are bad endings :P
Anyways you did an awesome job :D

User avatar
RheaAhri
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 2:39 am
Location: The Freaking Equator
Contact:

Re: Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]

#67 Post by RheaAhri » Sat May 18, 2013 2:59 am

This game is flat out amazing! Everything goes well together to create a very dark and mysterious ambiance from the style, the plot, the characters ( Zayo is awesome bunny. He's an evil, but an awesome bunny. ) and the music! After probably about one million attempts I still end up getting killed every single time, but I'll keep trying.
I will never be cute and naive enough, it's not in my personality to do that xD I'm more of a snarky and cynical person :oops:
Anyway consider me sold to you, and prepare to be stalked! ( Don't mind me, I'm harmless! ) :P

✿ Usagi Totoro ✿
Newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:41 am
Contact:

Re: Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]

#68 Post by ✿ Usagi Totoro ✿ » Sun May 19, 2013 10:21 am

How do I get the Happy ending ... ~?! Or is there none ? I kept getting killed and killed again and again and again Q.Q Dangg I'm so bad at this T^T And I tried being all sweet and in the end he killed me too =w= saying you are one of my favorite with a evil smile @@

User avatar
Endorphin
Veteran
Posts: 366
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:52 am
Projects: 1plus3
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]

#69 Post by Endorphin » Mon May 27, 2013 9:10 pm

I love this so much.
And I kinda failed. I replayed it three times because I couldn't get the nice ending, only to realise that the first ending I got actually is the good one. :'D
However, I was actually surprised at how "mild" these endings were--graphically, I mean. With this music and all it felt so calm--which is nothing bad, it had a charm on it's own. And it was quite pleasant, as I already prepared to scream. /cough
The graphics and atmosphere were amazing, by the way--I really enjoyed it!
Plus your taste in music is also great.
And I just loved the god--he's totally adorable! <3

- En.
ImageImage
Image

User avatar
cryinglaughter
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 5:56 am
Projects: A Cloudy Sky
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]

#70 Post by cryinglaughter » Tue May 28, 2013 2:47 pm

I got all the endings~ It was really fun :D
The art is really nice and the story is so different from what I usually play~
Thank you for making such a cool game /o/
I was p frustrated Zayo tried to kill me all those times but after I got the good ending (I think it was) I felt a lot better~ Plus I didn't die 8D
I got an error code, though, when I asked him if he prayed when we were in the castle?
Attachments
zayayerror.png
Error screen~

User avatar
leevs
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:51 am
Location: どこでもワールド
Contact:

Re: Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]

#71 Post by leevs » Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:05 am

Phew it did take a long time to discover all the endings :o
But thank you! I like this game; it has an unusual plot and surprises.

Puchin
Regular
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon May 13, 2013 5:15 pm
Contact:

Re: Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]

#72 Post by Puchin » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:43 pm

I'm going to play it right now!! Looks so interesting!!!

Okay, I started playing and I love it. The art, the music. Everything is so damn good.

But those endings!! I cant get theeeeem! I just got
Leave likem wahtever I don't give a *uck
Oh, you are nice! Down you gooo, yaaay :D
Wha, I hate you/it was going so well- down you go again
And I replayed it endlessly, but I can't get the others ahaha. Maybe that damn boy and I are not compatible!

EDIT AGAIN: Wow, I did get those 5 endings. Really? How? Lol.
I really really enjoyed playing this game. I love the music, the art and the backgorunds, everything.

Now I fomekind of want MORE. It's like... I feel like this doesn't end now. Zayo is still alive so the history continues... At least in my head, ahaha.
Where should I post my fanarts?
Fav Games: REI - NanoLife 1.1 - Zayay - Dizzy Hearts Demo - Night at the Hospital

User avatar
IefaSan
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 1:15 am
Projects: I'm willing to help anyone with their projects! PM me if you want to use my help. I can help with: plot, dialogue, a tester or script (but my English is not really good). Or if you just want someone to help you with anything, just PM me... ^_^
Contact:

Re: Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]

#73 Post by IefaSan » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:57 am

After playing it over and over again, I finally got all endings.. Though I kinda forgot how I do that.. Haha.. But..
Damn, Zayo.. What is his story actually? I mean, I read the extra chapter but still I couldn't understand why he killed people... And why he is selling bones. Haha.. Supposedly, he feeling good while killing people? I will never want to found him if I lost somewhere....


Your art is amazing! Though I kinda lost at Deamond and Helia... and also Luce.. am I missing something? Is there a game that I should play first before playing this..?
Image
"Because what's worse than knowing you want something, besides knowing you can never have it?" - James Patterson, 'The Angel Experiment '

User avatar
Alera
Miko-Class Veteran
Posts: 651
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:20 am
Completed: Tortichki // Zayay // Hero's Spirit
Deviantart: psyalera
itch: psyalera
Location: UK
Contact:

Re: Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]

#74 Post by Alera » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:00 pm

REPLIES:
NoahSindri wrote:I played the game and it was just amazing!
There are quite a lot endings there, but sadly all I reached till now are bad endings :P
Anyways you did an awesome job :D

Thank you! >w<
If you still have troubles with the endings, tell and I can try to help!

RheaAhri wrote: This game is flat out amazing! Everything goes well together to create a very dark and mysterious ambiance from the style, the plot, the characters ( Zayo is awesome bunny. He's an evil, but an awesome bunny. ) and the music! After probably about one million attempts I still end up getting killed every single time, but I'll keep trying.
I will never be cute and naive enough, it's not in my personality to do that xD I'm more of a snarky and cynical person :oops:

Anyway consider me sold to you, and prepare to be stalked! ( Don't mind me, I'm harmless! ) :P

Thank you!!!
Good luck! >w</
Aww, you're so nice, I hope you'll enjoy my future projects as well!

✿ Usagi Totoro ✿ wrote:How do I get the Happy ending ... ~?! Or is there none ? I kept getting killed and killed again and again and again Q.Q Dangg I'm so bad at this T^T And I tried being all sweet and in the end he killed me too =w= saying you are one of my favorite with a evil smile @@
Depends. XD From what you say, you seem to have gotten the 'official' happy ending, so congrats! /o/ If you were expecting something else, I apologize to disappoint you. ;w;
Endorphin wrote:I love this so much.
And I kinda failed. I replayed it three times because I couldn't get the nice ending, only to realise that the first ending I got actually is the good one. :'D
However, I was actually surprised at how "mild" these endings were--graphically, I mean. With this music and all it felt so calm--which is nothing bad, it had a charm on it's own. And it was quite pleasant, as I already prepared to scream. /cough
The graphics and atmosphere were amazing, by the way--I really enjoyed it!
Plus your taste in music is also great.
And I just loved the god--he's totally adorable! <3

- En.
Thanks you!!! <3
Aww! XD Yes, I wanted the endings to pretty simple, hoping to have more impact like that since people usually don't expect what's coming.

Thanks, I was really worried about the music at first XD
The god, Deamond,yes, he's one of my fav characters ever! >w<

cryinglaughter wrote:I got all the endings~ It was really fun :D
The art is really nice and the story is so different from what I usually play~
Thank you for making such a cool game /o/
I was p frustrated Zayo tried to kill me all those times but after I got the good ending (I think it was) I felt a lot better~ Plus I didn't die 8D

I got an error code, though, when I asked him if he prayed when we were in the castle?
Glad you had fun and you liked it! >w<
If you didn't die, then this wasn't the 'official' good ending. XDDD


Ah, such a silly error, omg, I wonder how no one reported it earlier! >.< Thank you though, I'll fix it!

leevs wrote:Phew it did take a long time to discover all the endings :o
But thank you! I like this game; it has an unusual plot and surprises.

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it~

Puchin wrote:I'm going to play it right now!! Looks so interesting!!!

Okay, I started playing and I love it. The art, the music. Everything is so damn good.

But those endings!! I cant get theeeeem! I just got
Leave likem wahtever I don't give a *uck
Oh, you are nice! Down you gooo, yaaay :D
Wha, I hate you/it was going so well- down you go again
And I replayed it endlessly, but I can't get the others ahaha. Maybe that damn boy and I are not compatible!

EDIT AGAIN: Wow, I did get those 5 endings. Really? How? Lol.
I really really enjoyed playing this game. I love the music, the art and the backgorunds, everything.

Now I fomekind of want MORE. It's like... I feel like this doesn't end now. Zayo is still alive so the history continues... At least in my head, ahaha.
Where should I post my fanarts?
Thank yooou! >w< Glad you like it so much!

And yes, the story for sure is a lot more than just this! That's a tiny bit of his life which is not significant to him at all. XD He probably wonders why I even put him in such situation-lol!
If you want to know more, you could read about him here: http://fav.me/d5st5fk
I'm currently writing a story about him, but don't really plan on making it a VN, I'll just keep it in a novel format I guess.
I'm happy you're so interested! ;w; And OMG FANARTS???? Just post them here! >w</

IefaSan wrote: After playing it over and over again, I finally got all endings.. Though I kinda forgot how I do that.. Haha.. But..
Damn, Zayo.. What is his story actually? I mean, I read the extra chapter but still I couldn't understand why he killed people... And why he is selling bones. Haha.. Supposedly, he feeling good while killing people? I will never want to found him if I lost somewhere....

Your art is amazing! Though I kinda lost at Deamond and Helia... and also Luce.. am I missing something? Is there a game that I should play first before playing this..?
Aww! Thank you! <3

It's alright if you got confused about some of the characters and things. The reason is that I knew some of my friends would play the game so I put little Easter Eggs for them~ But if you're still curious, I could try to explain! owo Just say~

And about Zayo's story, please check my reply above!
Image
Games:
❤️ Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]
❤️ Tortichki [Drag&Drop mini game]

Other games I've worked on:
My Heart's Flame Emissary of Starlight Freedom From Silence Sickness
And many more unannounced/secret projects. (. .)

User avatar
Shidzo-san
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:21 pm
Location: Belarus
Contact:

Re: Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]

#75 Post by Shidzo-san » Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:08 pm

Could you tell me, please, what music plays in menu and downtown? And who's the artist of this soundtracks? I guess I listened all Kevin MacLeod's music (I only guess), but I don't found them T_T

BTW, the game's REALLY cool. Even if the main aim of game sometimes gets angry when you grab his cute black tail xD >:D

P.S. Sorry for my bad English ._.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users