Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013][Now on itch.io!]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
omgitstay
Regular

Re: Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]

#61 Post by omgitstay »

Kyaaaaah! I'm downloading this right now! This game looks so cool! I will write my opinions on it when I finish playing it! Congratulations~

yundili

#62 Post by yundili »

just finished playing this game.. i wasnt expecting that the outcome would be like that >_< totally opposite to its cutesy art... kinda scary, i suppose... about how zayo having a complex character and such... it was definitely interesting, something new... you did a great job on bringing up something that wasnt a cliche... overall the art was remarkable... the background music fits well... interesting... really... :D i guess you could say im one of those people who got scarred by the ending, lmao... i seriously thought that if i would confess to him it would turn out into a typical romance, but dang.. he just killed me ... lol...

Alera
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Tortichki // Zayay // Hero's Spirit
Deviantart: psyalera
itch: psyalera

#63 Post by Alera »

omgitstay wrote:Kyaaaaah! I'm downloading this right now! This game looks so cool! I will write my opinions on it when I finish playing it! Congratulations~

>w< I look forward to seeing your comments!

yundili wrote:just finished playing this game.. i wasnt expecting that the outcome would be like that >_< totally opposite to its cutesy art... kinda scary, i suppose... about how zayo having a complex character and such... it was definitely interesting, something new... you did a great job on bringing up something that wasnt a cliche... overall the art was remarkable... the background music fits well... interesting... really... :D i guess you could say im one of those people who got scarred by the ending, lmao... i seriously thought that if i would confess to him it would turn out into a typical romance, but dang.. he just killed me ... lol...

Well to be honest while I was making the game, I really wasn't thinking of making it that different or unique that normal otome games. XD I didn't even notice it until I released it and people started commenting on that. XD I just thought about my character, who is very dear to me and I love developing him, and I built the story around him. So it was only natural it would all turn out like that.
Thank you very much, I'm glad you enjoyed it. >w< And I'm sorry the ending scared you. XD

===

THANK YOU, to everyone else who is playing as well. <3 Have a small Zaybun~

Games:
❤️ Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]
❤️ Tortichki [Drag&Drop mini game]

Other games I've worked on:
My Heart's Flame Emissary of Starlight Freedom From Silence Sickness
And many more unannounced/secret projects. (. .)

Hoosha
Regular

#64 Post by Hoosha »

UMMM could you tell me the name of the song that plays in the restaurant. The piano + violin song. ;O I remember it from Lucky Rabbit Reflex, and I'd reeeeally like to know!

Alera
Miko-Class Veteran

#65 Post by Alera »

Hoosha wrote:UMMM could you tell me the name of the song that plays in the restaurant. The piano + violin song. ;O I remember it from Lucky Rabbit Reflex, and I'd reeeeally like to know!

The song is "Simple Duet" ~ ^^
Games:

NoahSindri
Regular
Projects: Truculence, Noraska:The cats valley
Organization: Sunset Productions

#66 Post by NoahSindri »

I played the game and it was just amazing!
There are quite a lot endings there, but sadly all I reached till now are bad endings :P
Anyways you did an awesome job :D

RheaAhri

#67 Post by RheaAhri »

This game is flat out amazing! Everything goes well together to create a very dark and mysterious ambiance from the style, the plot, the characters ( Zayo is awesome bunny. He's an evil, but an awesome bunny. ) and the music! After probably about one million attempts I still end up getting killed every single time, but I'll keep trying.
I will never be cute and naive enough, it's not in my personality to do that xD I'm more of a snarky and cynical person :oops:
Anyway consider me sold to you, and prepare to be stalked! ( Don't mind me, I'm harmless! ) :P

✿ Usagi Totoro ✿

#68 Post by ✿ Usagi Totoro ✿ »

How do I get the Happy ending ... ~?! Or is there none ? I kept getting killed and killed again and again and again Q.Q Dangg I'm so bad at this T^T And I tried being all sweet and in the end he killed me too =w= saying you are one of my favorite with a evil smile @@

Endorphin
Veteran

#69 Post by Endorphin »

I love this so much.
And I kinda failed. I replayed it three times because I couldn't get the nice ending, only to realise that the first ending I got actually is the good one. :'D
However, I was actually surprised at how "mild" these endings were--graphically, I mean. With this music and all it felt so calm--which is nothing bad, it had a charm on it's own. And it was quite pleasant, as I already prepared to scream. /cough
The graphics and atmosphere were amazing, by the way--I really enjoyed it!
Plus your taste in music is also great.
And I just loved the god--he's totally adorable! <3

- En.

cryinglaughter
Projects: A Cloudy Sky

#70 Post by cryinglaughter »

I got all the endings~ It was really fun :D
The art is really nice and the story is so different from what I usually play~
Thank you for making such a cool game /o/
I was p frustrated Zayo tried to kill me all those times but after I got the good ending (I think it was) I felt a lot better~ Plus I didn't die 8D
I got an error code, though, when I asked him if he prayed when we were in the castle?
Attachments
Error screen~
Error screen~

leevs

#71 Post by leevs »

Phew it did take a long time to discover all the endings :o
But thank you! I like this game; it has an unusual plot and surprises.

Puchin
Regular

#72 Post by Puchin »

I'm going to play it right now!! Looks so interesting!!!

Okay, I started playing and I love it. The art, the music. Everything is so damn good.

But those endings!! I cant get theeeeem! I just got
Leave likem wahtever I don't give a *uck
Oh, you are nice! Down you gooo, yaaay :D
Wha, I hate you/it was going so well- down you go again
And I replayed it endlessly, but I can't get the others ahaha. Maybe that damn boy and I are not compatible!

EDIT AGAIN: Wow, I did get those 5 endings. Really? How? Lol.
I really really enjoyed playing this game. I love the music, the art and the backgorunds, everything.

Now I fomekind of want MORE. It's like... I feel like this doesn't end now. Zayo is still alive so the history continues... At least in my head, ahaha.
Where should I post my fanarts?
Fav Games: REI - NanoLife 1.1 - Zayay - Dizzy Hearts Demo - Night at the Hospital

IefaSan
Projects: I'm willing to help anyone with their projects! PM me if you want to use my help. I can help with: plot, dialogue, a tester or script (but my English is not really good). Or if you just want someone to help you with anything, just PM me... ^_^

#73 Post by IefaSan »

After playing it over and over again, I finally got all endings.. Though I kinda forgot how I do that.. Haha.. But..
Damn, Zayo.. What is his story actually? I mean, I read the extra chapter but still I couldn't understand why he killed people... And why he is selling bones. Haha.. Supposedly, he feeling good while killing people? I will never want to found him if I lost somewhere....

Your art is amazing! Though I kinda lost at Deamond and Helia... and also Luce.. am I missing something? Is there a game that I should play first before playing this..?
"Because what's worse than knowing you want something, besides knowing you can never have it?" - James Patterson, 'The Angel Experiment '

Alera
Miko-Class Veteran

#74 Post by Alera »

REPLIES:
NoahSindri wrote:I played the game and it was just amazing!
There are quite a lot endings there, but sadly all I reached till now are bad endings :P
Anyways you did an awesome job :D

Thank you! >w<
If you still have troubles with the endings, tell and I can try to help!

RheaAhri wrote: This game is flat out amazing! Everything goes well together to create a very dark and mysterious ambiance from the style, the plot, the characters ( Zayo is awesome bunny. He's an evil, but an awesome bunny. ) and the music! After probably about one million attempts I still end up getting killed every single time, but I'll keep trying.
I will never be cute and naive enough, it's not in my personality to do that xD I'm more of a snarky and cynical person :oops:

Anyway consider me sold to you, and prepare to be stalked! ( Don't mind me, I'm harmless! ) :P

Thank you!!!
Good luck! >w</
Aww, you're so nice, I hope you'll enjoy my future projects as well!

✿ Usagi Totoro ✿ wrote:How do I get the Happy ending ... ~?! Or is there none ? I kept getting killed and killed again and again and again Q.Q Dangg I'm so bad at this T^T And I tried being all sweet and in the end he killed me too =w= saying you are one of my favorite with a evil smile @@
Depends. XD From what you say, you seem to have gotten the 'official' happy ending, so congrats! /o/ If you were expecting something else, I apologize to disappoint you. ;w;
Endorphin wrote:I love this so much.
And I kinda failed. I replayed it three times because I couldn't get the nice ending, only to realise that the first ending I got actually is the good one. :'D
However, I was actually surprised at how "mild" these endings were--graphically, I mean. With this music and all it felt so calm--which is nothing bad, it had a charm on it's own. And it was quite pleasant, as I already prepared to scream. /cough
The graphics and atmosphere were amazing, by the way--I really enjoyed it!
Plus your taste in music is also great.
And I just loved the god--he's totally adorable! <3

- En.
Thanks you!!! <3
Aww! XD Yes, I wanted the endings to pretty simple, hoping to have more impact like that since people usually don't expect what's coming.

Thanks, I was really worried about the music at first XD
The god, Deamond,yes, he's one of my fav characters ever! >w<

cryinglaughter wrote:I got all the endings~ It was really fun :D
The art is really nice and the story is so different from what I usually play~
Thank you for making such a cool game /o/
I was p frustrated Zayo tried to kill me all those times but after I got the good ending (I think it was) I felt a lot better~ Plus I didn't die 8D

I got an error code, though, when I asked him if he prayed when we were in the castle?
Glad you had fun and you liked it! >w<
If you didn't die, then this wasn't the 'official' good ending. XDDD

Ah, such a silly error, omg, I wonder how no one reported it earlier! >.< Thank you though, I'll fix it!

leevs wrote:Phew it did take a long time to discover all the endings :o
But thank you! I like this game; it has an unusual plot and surprises.

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it~

Puchin wrote:I'm going to play it right now!! Looks so interesting!!!

Okay, I started playing and I love it. The art, the music. Everything is so damn good.

But those endings!! I cant get theeeeem! I just got
Leave likem wahtever I don't give a *uck
Oh, you are nice! Down you gooo, yaaay :D
Wha, I hate you/it was going so well- down you go again
And I replayed it endlessly, but I can't get the others ahaha. Maybe that damn boy and I are not compatible!

EDIT AGAIN: Wow, I did get those 5 endings. Really? How? Lol.
I really really enjoyed playing this game. I love the music, the art and the backgorunds, everything.

Now I fomekind of want MORE. It's like... I feel like this doesn't end now. Zayo is still alive so the history continues... At least in my head, ahaha.
Where should I post my fanarts?
Thank yooou! >w< Glad you like it so much!

And yes, the story for sure is a lot more than just this! That's a tiny bit of his life which is not significant to him at all. XD He probably wonders why I even put him in such situation-lol!
If you want to know more, you could read about him here: http://fav.me/d5st5fk
I'm currently writing a story about him, but don't really plan on making it a VN, I'll just keep it in a novel format I guess.
I'm happy you're so interested! ;w; And OMG FANARTS???? Just post them here! >w</

IefaSan wrote: After playing it over and over again, I finally got all endings.. Though I kinda forgot how I do that.. Haha.. But..
Damn, Zayo.. What is his story actually? I mean, I read the extra chapter but still I couldn't understand why he killed people... And why he is selling bones. Haha.. Supposedly, he feeling good while killing people? I will never want to found him if I lost somewhere....

Your art is amazing! Though I kinda lost at Deamond and Helia... and also Luce.. am I missing something? Is there a game that I should play first before playing this..?
Aww! Thank you! <3

It's alright if you got confused about some of the characters and things. The reason is that I knew some of my friends would play the game so I put little Easter Eggs for them~ But if you're still curious, I could try to explain! owo Just say~

And about Zayo's story, please check my reply above!
Games:

Shidzo-san

#75 Post by Shidzo-san »

Could you tell me, please, what music plays in menu and downtown? And who's the artist of this soundtracks? I guess I listened all Kevin MacLeod's music (I only guess), but I don't found them T_T

BTW, the game's REALLY cool. Even if the main aim of game sometimes gets angry when you grab his cute black tail xD >:D

P.S. Sorry for my bad English ._.