Days of the Divine [fantasy otome] [NaNoRenO 2013] + Android

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
angelmoon78

Re: Days of the Divine [fantasy otome] [NaNoRenO 2013] + And

#61 Post by angelmoon78 »

I don't know which route I love more <3 I think this was a beautifully done work. Congrats on managing to make it this good!

By the way, could you make a version to be played on iphone? I would love to play it whenever I would like to!

Anna
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Binary Soul, Days of the Divine, Nanolife, Firefly
Projects: current: Path of Dreamers
Organization: Circle Pegasi

#62 Post by Anna »

Thanks for the reactions everyone!
angelmoon78 wrote:By the way, could you make a version to be played on iphone? I would love to play it whenever I would like to!
sadly, we don't make iphone versions, although we do make Android versions.

inohatake14
Regular
Projects: Stained with Magic

#63 Post by inohatake14 »

I just finished all three routes. I must say, I'm awestruck! Very good job, everyone deserves a pat on the back. Keep up the good work! :)

EDIT: You can read my full critique here if you so desire:http://www.yourgeekgoddess.weebly.com

Please excuse the noob site.
-Needs to buy a tablet :( - Also if you specialize in backgrounds and take requests and/or want to partner up on a project, hit me up! ;)

runeraccoon
Veteran
itch: runeraccoon

#64 Post by runeraccoon »

QAQ

AMAZING. SIMPLY AMAZING.

I wasn't really bothered by the lack of CGs, but I did wish that Biyu has her own side-portraits. QwQ BUT seriously, the artistic work done for this in but one month... Definitely a target I must do at least once before I die.

Anyway, I got Senrei's part first because of two reasons:
I think that the choices leading to his ending is very shoujo manga heroine-like, and the second, I have a hard time allowing myself to be sympathetic towards antagonists, so I get his part done and over with before attempting other routes. That way, I won't be too emotional and think "whuaaa so he WAS a good person.."
---> definitely a personal preference though. QuQ

AND YES I TOTALLY HATE LIUFAN'S ROUTE with the very same reasons as the others.
pls don't give me vague I need definitive rabu rabu romantic ending sob I love him so much guys please don't do this to me
...at least both Maru and Senrei have that romantic tones in their respective routes.... now please excuse me while I try to imagine a doujin where Biyu and Liufan lives happily and the two gods fall for each other .////.)b

At first I thought Maru would be sickly sugary sweet, but it appeared that he is just adorable enough without being saccharine. I wasn't sure I would like him, but his route was very nice. And the way you kept bumping into him in other routes...

Maybe a question of "why did you choose to do this in NVList than RenPy?" is what I want to ask this team~

Anna
Miko-Class Veteran

#65 Post by Anna »

Thank you so much for all the reviews, we're happy so many people are playing this visual novel. So here, just for you guys, on-vacation-reply-service from me! :D
fuicchi wrote: Maybe a question of "why did you choose to do this in NVList than RenPy?" is what I want to ask this team~
We like certain features NVList has such as the option to include multiple resolutions - which is very nice when you make a full HD game. Plus, the scripting language in this engine is easier for us.

Kokoro Hane
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: 30 Kilowatt Hours Left, The Only One Girl { First Quarter }, An Encounter ~In The Rain~, A Piece of Sweetness, Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?!, Piece by Piece, +many more
Projects: Fateful Encounter, Operation: Magic Hero
Organization: Tofu Sheets Visual
Deviantart: kokoro-hane
itch: tofu-sheets-visual

#66 Post by Kokoro Hane »

Finally got around to playing this game!

I ended up with Senrei (and wasn't even aiming), but I loved the game and its story! The art was completely GORGEOUS. It's amazing how pretty well-fleshed out a game you got in only a month's time! The music you used was also very excellent~

I will be playing the other routes and will then have a full review on my blog. Does this have about six endings? (My guess, since I got the bad ending first and then the good, so I am guessing each has a good and a bad).
PROJECTS:
Operation: Magic Hero [WiP]
Piece By Piece [COMPLETE][Spooktober VN '20]
RE/COUNT RE:VERSE [COMPLETE][RPG]
Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?! [COMPLETE][NaNoRenO2020+]
Crystal Captor: Memory Chronicle Finale [COMPLETE][RPG][#1 in So Bad It's Good jam '17]

But dear God, You're the only North Star I would follow this far
Owl City "Galaxies"

Anna
Miko-Class Veteran

#67 Post by Anna »

There is one ending for each route and there are a few dead ends in between, but we don't consider those dead ends real endings.

buttdumpling
Regular
Projects: Dämmerung

#68 Post by buttdumpling »

I just played this and loved it!! Although I kinda wish there was more romance >o> or maybe a sequel? @3@
I liked the art a lot! And the lack of CGs wasn't really noticeable to me, because the story felt really nicely paced.

Heart of Art
Projects: The Untold Tale

#69 Post by Heart of Art »

This is definitely one of my favorite VN/otome game. With good art, music, characters, and story, I fell in love with this game <3 It's so well done, I stayed up some nights to finish it. I told all my friends that I saw about it. It's just great all together :D
GUB GUB!

roxii

#70 Post by roxii »

Loved this game! The art was beautiful, as was the writing and music.
I got Senrei's route first, and it was easily my favorite. It was nice understanding how he came be be an "Evil God", and it had just the right amount of a sympathetic Maru in it too. I also like how you presented the whole idea of how Gods come into existence.
This game also had the a great mix of drama and comedy.
Grandpa was hilarious, and I enjoyed how he would "pin" the notes to Biyu's door.
Fantastic game, and I can't believe you did this in a month! It's definitely one of my favorites!

ciel_morgan

#71 Post by ciel_morgan »

I think it's just me, but I can't seem to launch the game. I don't know what went wrong. :(

OmegasOblivion

#72 Post by OmegasOblivion »

I liked it very much but I dunno if it's just me or the end of Liufan's route it's an only friendship thing D: It's kind of sad because we got a date with Maru and also we get to be Senrei's "a little bit more than friends" so...tell me if it's just me D: or what...lol

The art and the story are pretty good actually. I think the only part that's kind of missing it's a strong touch of music. Some parts would've been so much better with cool music on them, but well it's just an opinion :D

Good job by the way :D
Snow.

Cupcake552001

#73 Post by Cupcake552001 »

I came here a little late =u=" But I still wanted to leave a reply.
I loved this game! I already played all of this routes too. >u< The art and the plot were pretty. I personally love the stories with all those god thing and ancient Asia going on , it's just epic. :D And the soundtrack too, but maybe in some parts it's missing some variation in music to make it fit perfectly.
Still, it's awesome you could manage to do this in only one month! This was the first game I played recomended from this site, and I think I will be stuck here for some time searching for good games like this.

rmt_2011
Regular
Projects: Lacrimosa ~ Nightmare Terror, Deceptive Dreams
Deviantart: Pie-inator

#74 Post by rmt_2011 »

I also discovered this game a bit late XD But I'm glad I still did! This was a wonderful game! I admit I was a bit confused sometimes but otherwise I loved all the routes, the art and the music! It's pretty amazing that you were able to make a game with this kind of brilliant quality in only a month! (I do wish there were CGs thought ;w; but I do understand they take forever to make XD Have you thought ever coming back to this game? It has great potential and the story can be explained more to add more depth). The characters were awesome. Maru was really cute and grandpa was hilarious XD I loved the interactions with him haha. Well either way - great job!

Lesleigh63
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: House of Dolls; Lads in Distress - Nano'16; Delusion Gallery Nano'18
Projects: BL VN
Deviantart: Lesleigh63

#75 Post by Lesleigh63 »

Played this on the weekend and enjoyed it very much.

Loved the art and the different poses for the sprites (particularly how they transitioned so cleanly). Though the background art was a little fuzzy at first, then realised there was meant to be a mist around everything.

I've only played Senrei's route so far, but then he was the character that interested me the most. I liked how things didn't quite go the way I was expecting.