A Troll's Fairy Tale [Otome] [GxB] [NaNoRenO 2013]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Morishita
Veteran
Completed: A Troll's Fairy Tale
Projects: School Memories, Curse of the Caribbean,
Organization: S.K.Y. Art and Designs

Re: A Troll's Fairy Tale [Otome] [GxB] [NaNoRenO 2013]

#106 Post by Morishita »

CG Progress update:
All of Edavine's new cg's are now finished, here are the last two sneak peeks
file2.png
file2.png (125.45 KiB) Viewed 2450 times
file3.png
file3.png (107.75 KiB) Viewed 2450 times
Now all that's left is to finish up two of Damine's new cg's and then I'll be finished with all the cg's for A Troll's Fairy Tale. Again I truly appreciate your patience with the new polished relseas and for those of you who would like to watch the livestream of the shading and coloring process for Damine's illustration then feel free to click the link below. I will be livestreaming until about 3:50pm to 4:00pm. I plan on coming back on probably around 10:00pm at night for those of you who might have a time difference.
http://www.livestream.com/smorishitastudio

Morishita
Veteran

#107 Post by Morishita »

I just wanted to make a post letting everyone know that the new polished version with extra cg's and a bonus section is now up and ready to be downloaded.
Mac Version
Windows Version
Linux Version
I also have a tumblr now. I will post up shorter more regular updates on their, along with some 4-panel comic that I've titled Otome Diary.

Aseret
Regular

#108 Post by Aseret »

I replayed A Troll's Fairy Tale (the new polished version) and I LOVED it just as much as when I played it for the first time! While I just adore both the guys, Damine honestly stole my heart both times haha XD Edavine stole my heart too, just Damine stole it more (?) LOL if that makes sense :D
The CGs were just absolutely gorgeous <3 Well, I want more Damine CGs cause Edavine got four new ones and Damine got one. I understand how Edavine's a fan favourite though :) Haha but seriously, my Damine bias aside, the CGs were perfect! There were a good number of them too as a whole and I can tell you put quite a bit of time & effort into creating them^^
A lot of spelling/grammatical errors were corrected in this polished version, though there were still errors here and there. HOWEVER, it didn't matter cause this game was awesome and playing it again reminded how much I adore it! I've said this before, but extremely excited for your future releases!

Morishita
Veteran

#109 Post by Morishita »

Aseret wrote:I replayed A Troll's Fairy Tale (the new polished version) and I LOVED it just as much as when I played it for the first time! While I just adore both the guys, Damine honestly stole my heart both times haha XD Edavine stole my heart too, just Damine stole it more (?) LOL if that makes sense :D
The CGs were just absolutely gorgeous <3 Well, I want more Damine CGs cause Edavine got four new ones and Damine got one. I understand how Edavine's a fan favourite though :) Haha but seriously, my Damine bias aside, the CGs were perfect! There were a good number of them too as a whole and I can tell you put quite a bit of time & effort into creating them^^
A lot of spelling/grammatical errors were corrected in this polished version, though there were still errors here and there. HOWEVER, it didn't matter cause this game was awesome and playing it again reminded how much I adore it! I've said this before, but extremely excited for your future releases!
Cool beans!! I'm happy to see that you still enjoyed it! Don't worry though about being Damine Bias because someone else also felt the same way so no worries <D I'm really glad to also know that you liked the cg's so much. I have livestream video's of the coloring process and I was so worried that they wouldn't be well liked but I'm glad that my hard work paid off ^^
I also saw your tumblr post about my game, I don't remember if I thanked you for the review but I'll go ahead and Thank you now because that was so kind of you to write me such a kind review! I went ahead and started a tumblr for my work so that I can post up more recent updates without bogging down my subscribes email or planet evn with all of my small updates. I'll just use tumblr to do that instead ^^;

Aseret
Regular

#110 Post by Aseret »

Morishita wrote: Cool beans!! I'm happy to see that you still enjoyed it! Don't worry though about being Damine Bias because someone else also felt the same way so no worries <D I'm really glad to also know that you liked the cg's so much. I have livestream video's of the coloring process and I was so worried that they wouldn't be well liked but I'm glad that my hard work paid off ^^
I also saw your tumblr post about my game, I don't remember if I thanked you for the review but I'll go ahead and Thank you now because that was so kind of you to write me such a kind review! I went ahead and started a tumblr for my work so that I can post up more recent updates without bogging down my subscribes email or planet evn with all of my small updates. I'll just use tumblr to do that instead ^^;
YAY more Damine fans :D And your hard work definitely paid off^^ You're extremely talented; your art, story writing, the way you bring characters to life, EVERYTHING IS JUST <3
And aww, not a problem! I posted the review in this thread and put something similar on my tumblr as well :) I'm glad you thought of my review as kind! It was completely my honest opinion^^
Yep, creating a tumblr for all the smaller updates is a good idea! I just followed you :D After all, I'm a huge fan of yours <3

yukoneko

#111 Post by yukoneko »

My first thought when I saw your new cgs was "Sh*t, I think I'm gonna have a nosebleed" :lol:. No, really, it's been awhile since I last played ATFT, so everything seems really refresh to me. The last time I played, I chose Edavine's route first and Damine later, that's why Damine didn't leave much of an impression on me. But this time, I chose Damine first and...umm...what do you call it? Fall in love all over again? No, that's not really right...arghh...I can't find the right words for this. Anyway, it's a fact that I've also become Damine's fan (equal to Edavine :mrgreen:, Morishita, you're my biggest idol in all this though).

It's a really wonderful story, thank you.
Oh, one thing I notice about the characters that they're seem tough outside, but all mushy inside, right? It makes them all the more cute 8)

Morishita
Veteran

#112 Post by Morishita »

Aseret wrote:
Morishita wrote: Cool beans!! I'm happy to see that you still enjoyed it! Don't worry though about being Damine Bias because someone else also felt the same way so no worries <D I'm really glad to also know that you liked the cg's so much. I have livestream video's of the coloring process and I was so worried that they wouldn't be well liked but I'm glad that my hard work paid off ^^
YAY more Damine fans :D And your hard work definitely paid off^^ You're extremely talented; your art, story writing, the way you bring characters to life, EVERYTHING IS JUST <3
And aww, not a problem! I posted the review in this thread and put something similar on my tumblr as well :) I'm glad you thought of my review as kind! It was completely my honest opinion^^
Yep, creating a tumblr for all the smaller updates is a good idea! I just followed you :D After all, I'm a huge fan of yours <3
I truly appreciate that too! I'm not use to getting so many compliments and I'm not use to saying that I have fans but I'm really touched.
yukoneko wrote:My first thought when I saw your new cgs was "Sh*t, I think I'm gonna have a nosebleed" :lol:. No, really, it's been awhile since I last played ATFT, so everything seems really refresh to me. The last time I played, I chose Edavine's route first and Damine later, that's why Damine didn't leave much of an impression on me. But this time, I chose Damine first and...umm...what do you call it? Fall in love all over again? No, that's not really right...arghh...I can't find the right words for this. Anyway, it's a fact that I've also become Damine's fan (equal to Edavine :mrgreen:, Morishita, you're my biggest idol in all this though).

It's a really wonderful story, thank you.
Oh, one thing I notice about the characters that they're seem tough outside, but all mushy inside, right? It makes them all the more cute 8)
Hahaha! Which CG gave you that reaction? Hahaha! :lol: Actually the one that I was kind of embarrassed to draw was the first cg of Edavine O_O I'm very faint of heart when it comes to that sort of thing so I was so embarrassed when others saw it but I'm really happy that you where able to enjoy the story again. You're comment really made me smile, you're so sweet to say that, I'm a little shy when it comes to responding to such kind compliments like that but I'm so touched and encouraged by it. Thank you so much <3

yukoneko

#113 Post by yukoneko »

Ah, yeah, it was Damine's first CG that made me felt that way, though :mrgreen:. As for the rest in Edavine's path, my thoughts were "Kyaaaaaaaaahhh." and immediately covered my eyes just to then take a peek through the gap between my fingers. You really made me into a complete fangirl :lol:. I'm a fan, so if I do anything that can encourage you, it is an honor of mine ^^.
This is not really a secret or anything, but, sometimes when I read your dialog (especially the romantic ones) I could sense that you might have felt embarrass writing it. But, really, what you might have felt is what we - the reader - may feel too :oops: . It's a good thing. All I said is, your shyness is a good quality, or else I guess it would have felt like a half-hearted written story (just my personal bias though :mrgreen: ).

Didules
Veteran
Completed: Sophie, Midnight's Café, The Phantom of the Hospital
Projects: SchizoValentine
Organization: Hidden Masquerade
Tumblr: hidden-masquerade

#114 Post by Didules »

Okay, the Nano Game was great. It really was.
But this new version is just wonderful! The CGs are so beautiful! (I am so jealous of your talent!)
It's so unfair that Damine only got one extra CG because he's m'y favorite! ^o^
Acacia is so beautiful.... I really like the fact that she's so different in each route ^^ (Yeah, according to me she still is the best :D )
I lack words to decribe what I feel, sorry. The main point is: THANK YOU for this game!!!

merdeamour
Veteran
Projects: Taleweaver's Curse

#115 Post by merdeamour »

OH MY THEY'RE SUPER BEAUTIFUL //faints
What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?
-Vincent van Gogh
I manage a blog, Another Otome Diary where I give my two cents on otomes I've played. Check it out, or let me know if you want a game of yours reviewed!

Mimi_Melody
Veteran

#116 Post by Mimi_Melody »

OMG, this is just wonderful, I played it again and...fell in love again~ But my favorite is still Damine though, kinda sad he only gets 1 extra CG *cries* ><...
Anyway I still love the game, thank you so much for making such a wondeful game. You're very talented :3 as an artist and a writer too :3 Looking forward to your future projects...

Morishita
Veteran

#117 Post by Morishita »

yukoneko wrote:Ah, yeah, it was Damine's first CG that made me felt that way, though :mrgreen:. As for the rest in Edavine's path, my thoughts were "Kyaaaaaaaaahhh." and immediately covered my eyes just to then take a peek through the gap between my fingers. You really made me into a complete fangirl :lol:. I'm a fan, so if I do anything that can encourage you, it is an honor of mine ^^.
This is not really a secret or anything, but, sometimes when I read your dialog (especially the romantic ones) I could sense that you might have felt embarrass writing it. But, really, what you might have felt is what we - the reader - may feel too :oops: . It's a good thing. All I said is, your shyness is a good quality, or else I guess it would have felt like a half-hearted written story (just my personal bias though :mrgreen: ).
Thank you so much yukoneko! I'm also glad that my shyness doesn't affect the enjoyment of the story. <3 I do the same thing to, covering my eyes and all, when I see a sensitive sense like that, even when I watch movies and they go to kiss each other I have to sometimes close my eyes or look away or do like an awkward nervous laugh ^^; I'm not the best to bring along to watch a romantic comedy or a romantic drama movie.
Didules wrote:Okay, the Nano Game was great. It really was.
But this new version is just wonderful! The CGs are so beautiful! (I am so jealous of your talent!)
It's so unfair that Damine only got one extra CG because he's m'y favorite! ^o^
Acacia is so beautiful.... I really like the fact that she's so different in each route ^^ (Yeah, according to me she still is the best :D )
I lack words to describe what I feel, sorry. The main point is: THANK YOU for this game!!!
I understand what you mean ^^ I would have made more cg's for Damine but since Edavine won the poll and Damine and Acacia tied I decided to give Damine one extra cg and add acacia's face in some of the new cg's but I'm still so happy that you were able to enjoy the story <3 Damine was one of my favorite characters to write because of all the heart tickling moments @><@
Thank you so much for the compliment, I have the colored recorded version on my livestream if you're interesting in watching, I'll also do another livestream of another illustration if you'd like to watch it. I don't always have the words to describe how happy and how much I appreciate these kind hearted comments and the support but I truly am thankful for it too!
merdeamour wrote:OH MY THEY'RE SUPER BEAUTIFUL //faints
Hahaha! Thank you so much!
Mimi_Melody wrote:OMG, this is just wonderful, I played it again and...fell in love again~ But my favorite is still Damine though, kinda sad he only gets 1 extra CG *cries* ><...
Anyway I still love the game, thank you so much for making such a wondeful game. You're very talented :3 as an artist and a writer too :3 Looking forward to your future projects...
I hope you don't feel to sad though, I'll try to make a few short silly 4-koma comics on my tumblr to kind of help take the edge off of the lack of cg's for Damine. It was shocking that he didn't win the poll or at least came close to the amount that Edavine go, I think it was 84 to 50 ^^; Thank you so much for your support and for complimenting me so kindly <D It really makes me smile~

Aceline

#118 Post by Aceline »

I'm about 15 minutes into this game and loving it. Acacia is an amazing character and your art is really lovely :3

Morishita
Veteran

#119 Post by Morishita »

Aceline wrote:I'm about 15 minutes into this game and loving it. Acacia is an amazing character and your art is really lovely :3
Thank you for playing it <3 I'm glad you're enjoying it so far and that you're enjoying Acacia's character. She was a lot of fun to create ^^ I hope you enjoy the rest of the story; feel free to let me know what you think about the rest of the game.

silverpikachu99
Veteran
Completed: #Yolo v.s #Swerve (part of worst vn ever)
IRC Nick: silverpikachu99
Tumblr: angelgod2.tumblr.com

#120 Post by silverpikachu99 »

OMG IM SO HAPPY IT'S FINALLY OUT!!!!! The CGs look gorgeous-as always. It even seems that you have improved since the last time!!! SO thank you so much for making this! Ohh and good luck with your other project school memories!
i'll cry if you yell at me