A Troll's Fairy Tale [Otome] [GxB] [NaNoRenO 2013]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
KashyaCharsi
Regular

Re: A Troll's Fairy Tale [Otome] [GxB] [NaNoRenO 2013]

#181 Post by KashyaCharsi » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:59 pm

Edavine was the best. We had much in common and he had the most likeable attitude toward me. I love romances developing from friendships.

xenyako

#182 Post by xenyako » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:34 am

This game was amazing <3 I loved the art style a bunch and the storyline was cute~

noeinan
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Ren'Py QuickStart, Crimson Rue
Organization: Statistically Unlikely Games
Deviantart: daikiraikimi
Github: daikiraikimi

#183 Post by noeinan » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:38 am

I know I already posted on this way back when, but it showed up in my feed again and I wanted to say that this will always be one of my favorite vns. :)

sherberrie
Regular

#184 Post by sherberrie » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:17 am

I've played this such a long time ago, but I forgot to leave a comment! Either way, it remains to be such an amazing game to me! I loved the characters and the setting was very new and fresh to me. To be honest, the sister was my favorite character, heheh. Anyways, thanks for making such a lovely game! I loved it very much. C:

memeleaker

#185 Post by memeleaker » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:25 am

This was seriously the sweetest. The interactions between MC and the romantic interests were sweet - especially Damine, my personal favorite. I think insecurity is a universal feeling we - especially adolescents have, no matter the extent. The concept of having someone love us for ALL of us - even all the qualities we consider flaws is such a nice concept to toy around with and you delivered that fantasy (well, for some of us who're still single :P) so well. I can't wait to read more of your work!

Morishita
Veteran
Completed: A Troll's Fairy Tale
Projects: School Memories, Curse of the Caribbean,
Organization: S.K.Y. Art and Designs

#186 Post by Morishita » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:50 pm

You guys, seriously, thank you all so very much! It's been 3 years and you all are still so supportive and kind with your comments! Im not able to respond to them all (homeschooling and comic creating takes up a lot of time) bur I really do appreciate them all! I just had to tell all of you thank you for staying with me on this journey as I continue to creat stories and continue to learn and grow.

Kaelyn

#187 Post by Kaelyn » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:47 pm

Hi, I just registered to tell you how much I liked your game. I just ended my first playthrough and it is really wonderful. I liked the Art & the Story, but even more I liked the characters. Acacia ist just so gorgeous, not like some Stereotype. I enjoyed playing the game, but although I normally don´t comment on games, I felt that I must this time. I want to thank you for the Game you made and the fun it caused me.

I hope my english is not so bad.

Thank you for your wonderful work :D

Morishita
Veteran
Completed: A Troll's Fairy Tale
Projects: School Memories, Curse of the Caribbean,
Organization: S.K.Y. Art and Designs

#188 Post by Morishita » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:49 pm

That's so kind of you to say! Thank you so much! I'm so happy that even after so many years there are still some that still enjoy my fluffy little story :D Best feeling EVAR!