Rei (GxB) (supernatural high school romance)

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
hikaa212
Regular
Projects: Distant Dream

Re: Rei (GxB) (supernatural high school romance)

#91 Post by hikaa212 »

just played this. this is so good I love the story and I love your writings. ;~;
"I hope that all of the choices I've made while wandering through the darkness might give everyone a ray of Light." - Kotarou Tennouji, Rewrite.

tumblr | a blog about games
I'm useless, haha.

sonnet009
Regular
Completed: Rei, Aloners
Projects: Wilder
Organization: sonnet009 games
Tumblr: sonnet009

#92 Post by sonnet009 »

Sorry it's taken me so long to respond to feedback, guys! Forgive me?

LivelyCouton:

Wow! Thank you so, so much. :D I'm touched to hear that the story made you cry, and I'm glad that you got caught up in it enough so you didn't mind the lack of music and SFX. I'd love to write a continuation if I had any ideas, but it sort of feels like Rei and Aya's story is over now. Now they can just get on with their lives,
hopefully together. :)
shiho14:

Thank you! I think they make a pretty cute couple. :) Aya's supportive enough to bring Rei out of his shell, but at the same time she's not gonna put up with too much of his tsundere crap. heh heh.

hikaa212:

Awww, thank you! That's such a lovely thing to hear!

Rei - a supernatural high school romance (COMPLETE)
Aloners - a post-apocalyptic romance (COMPLETE)
Wilder - a forbidden fantasy romance (2017/2018)

Follow me on tumblr at sonnet009 or sonnet009games for updates.

Connie
Regular

#93 Post by Connie »

I actually adored this visual novel so much. It became one of my favourites even if it was short. I wish it could of been longer. It would be nice if there was a sequel, but there really isn't much to start off from unless the true ending was fate. Where Rei would have to remember Aya. It would of been hilarious if Aya told everything straight up to Taka. When I say everything, that includes how she's time traveling with a ghost. I hope you make more games and I definitely look forward to your future works!
I love food.

sonnet009
Regular

#94 Post by sonnet009 »

Connie:

Aw, I'm so glad you liked it that much! I think it's about as long as I could've made it without letting the story get too complicated. heh heh. Time travel stuff gets so confusing! Thank you so much for playing. :)

Connie
Regular

#95 Post by Connie »

sonnet009 wrote:Connie:

Aw, I'm so glad you liked it that much! I think it's about as long as I could've made it without letting the story get too complicated. heh heh. Time travel stuff gets so confusing! Thank you so much for playing. :)
Ahaha, no problem! I hope you make more!
I love food.

NoahSindri
Regular
Projects: Truculence, Noraska:The cats valley
Organization: Sunset Productions

#96 Post by NoahSindri »

Planets background! :D I am downloading it now ^^

NoahSindri
Regular
Projects: Truculence, Noraska:The cats valley
Organization: Sunset Productions

#97 Post by NoahSindri »

It is an amazing game! ^^ I had the (Memory) ending and I loved it! I really don't want to have any sad ending xD I will just keep it like this ^^

sonnet009
Regular

#98 Post by sonnet009 »

NoahSindri:

Thank you! :D And I totally understand the endings thing. If I get the happiest one first, I can never go for the sadder ones after. Like, why would I do that to myself?! Hehe.

Exaelia
Regular

#99 Post by Exaelia »

Currently downloading, will post a review afterwards.

EDIT:

Okay, so I was writing this as I played the game. So, before I put what I wrote, I just want to say that this was a wonderful story, I will personally come and throw meatballs at you if you don't make a sequel.
Well, for one thing, the opening was great. Although I wish that there was a sprite for Taka. But whatever, I digress. Another question I have is, why the difference in hair color between Rei and Ghost Rei? Also, why is Aya able to touch Rei? I think it's interesting how different the two "Rei"s act. I feel like it adds to the story in a way. SQUEE! He kissed her! I'M GIGGLING UNCONTROLLABLY HELP ME XD. No way... This can't be how it ends... Ending: Memory. OH. MY. GOD. I'M. CRYING.
As you read that just remember that this was as I was playing, so that's why it may seem a little strange.

EndlessFailures

#100 Post by EndlessFailures »

This VN is perfect! Thanks a lot for... creating it, I guess? :D I'm new here, I really don't know what I'm supposed to say. But it IS perfect.

The first ending I got was "Memory". I got all happy, smiling infront of the computer, wishing something simular could happen to me, because, well... Rei is Rei! And I really really like him. Even though he isn't real...

So, anyway, I knew the rest of the endings wouldn't be as happy as the first one I got, but I went for all of them and I don't regret my decision. I like them as much as I like "Memory".

sonnet009
Regular

#101 Post by sonnet009 »

Exaelia:

Hehe. :) I think I like this whole "review as you play" thing. The difference in hair colour between the Reis? Um, I guess becoming a ghost turns your hair white!
And why can Aya touch Rei? Well... it's more that Rei can touch her. Like, if he wants something bad enough, he can manifest for a short period of time. The first time, he really wants to kiss her. And the second time, he wants to save her life.
Anyway, thanks so much for playing!

EndlessFailures:

Eee! Thanks! :D And, hey, props for going after the sadder endings after the happiest one. I'm glad that you liked them just as much! I wanted them all to feel satisfying in their own way.

trish_vc
Regular
Projects: SC; Lost Memories (on hold)
Deviantart: ash-chiori

#102 Post by trish_vc »

MY GOD! i have to tell you that this one is one of the best! (it actually made me emotional)
the art is great! the story is touching! And how much more if there was a slow and sweet background song!
i loved your work that i just literally hugged my monitor! ..seriously, you should make more!!
http://www.facebook.com/aeisha.valenzuelacorporal
Image I'm an Unappreciated- ARTIST, WRITER, EDITOR, DEBATER.. You can ask me to Proofread, Draw, and whatever.*

AntiquedFae
Veteran

#103 Post by AntiquedFae »

I just wanted to stop by and say that I loved this game so, so much. It feels like something that was read to me as a young child but the story was caught flitting on the edges of my subconscious; too pale to grasp. Then when I read this, it felt like it was something that was within me and you told me about part of myself. It felt like I was re-living a forgotten memory, and it was beautiful. If this makes any sense. ^^; It was just a wonderful, waking dream.

As much as I adore this story and would like to spend more time with the two of them, I agree with you that it feels like Aya and Rei have shared all that is meant to be shared with us. I think they're quite happy in their own little world now. ^.^

I'm looking very forward to what other stories you will weave together and share with us! I can't wait to hear them. Thank you so much for making this.

And I really, really hope this post makes sense...
You can call me Fae!
I offer proofreading and ideabouncing. You can find out more in my thread.

sonnet009
Regular

#104 Post by sonnet009 »

trish_vc:

Hehe. :) Thank you. I can't claim the art, but I'm so glad that you found the story touching. And I wish I'd had time to put in some music... Oh well!

AntiquedFae:

Gosh, thank you so much. What lovely things to say. :) I'm also happy that you agree -- that Rei and Aya's story is over. So I'm working on my new project Aloners right now.

scorlight
Regular

#105 Post by scorlight »

This game is really good, thanks a lot :D The story is so touching TT^TT
At fist I get the ending that Rei is alive but forget everything about Aya, I almost cry in that ending :( But finally I can get the happy ending :D