I want 2 be single [Comedy]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Googaboga
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: https://gbpatch.itch.io/
Projects: Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Organization: GB Patch Games
Tumblr: gb-patch
itch: gbpatch

Re: I want 2 be single [Comedy]

#31 Post by Googaboga »

Hehe I really liked this game. It is just so lovable. And funny of course X3.
In-Progress:
Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Released:
A Foretold Affair, My Magical Divorce Bureau, XOXO Droplets, Lake of Voices

Boniae
Regular
Completed: I want 2 be single and Forget-Me-Not
Projects: Cry Girlhood, Dakota Wanderers, Sagebrush
Organization: Rosewater Games
Tumblr: boniae

#32 Post by Boniae »

I didn't realize there were so many replies! CRIES it's almost been a year and I'm happy ppl are still playing this...;-;
Talann wrote:Ohmy, I still am in tears.
This has to be the most amazing, and well-liked (by me) game in the world!
I'm serious! I loved the protoganist's attitude towards dating and relationships.
And, omg, I just completely lost it at the PhotoShopped stock images, oh my god! And Hikaru! He was amazingly hiarious, I think my lungs blew up from laughing! ...I don't even know how to describe this game properly but, the dad! His pigeon face had me wetting myself! My sister came running into my bedroom because she thought I was crying and she was scared at the amount of noise I made from thumping my foot on the ground to stop myself from laughing so hard!
I just can't even believe you made such a hilarious game whilst every character were being serious.
I am 100% sure that I will download every single game you create from now on!
Thank you so much for making my day, lol.
(late reply im so sorry...!)
This is such a high compliment ahHHH///// I'm soososo glad you enjoyed it! It makes me happy you thought it was so funny LOL I didn't think anyone would like it that much :mrgreen:
distorsion wrote:I'd love to play this, but as usual 4shared won't let me download unless I do so through facebook or twitter, neither of which I have. It tells me to wait 20 seconds for the download to start, but it never does.
Does mediafire and direct download in the renai archive work for you? Hope you'll be able to download it!
aRLegOdDesS wrote:oh jFC I CAN'T EVEN. I lost it at Hikaru's route. iCANTBREATHE
Hahhaa thank you so much for playing!!! :lol: 8)
Googaboga wrote:Hehe I really liked this game. It is just so lovable. And funny of course X3.
Thank you for playing it, haha glad you enjoyed it! :mrgreen:

Hinagiku

#33 Post by Hinagiku »

This game looks pretty interesting!! But I'm still not able to download it. Any tips how I can download it??

Hinagiku

#34 Post by Hinagiku »

This game is amazing :D!!!!
Playing this game made my day. Today my mood was off after a certain event but after playing that game I felt too gooood :lol:!!It's too funny!!!

rmt_2011
Regular
Projects: Lacrimosa ~ Nightmare Terror, Deceptive Dreams
Deviantart: Pie-inator

#35 Post by rmt_2011 »

Oh dear XD Just finished all the routes! This was hilarious XD
The first and most obvious thing was the dad...I nearly fell of my chair when I saw that XD Haha, very original!
The routes:
Daiki: Hmn hmn... This route wasn't entertaining as the others. It was alright but nothing special
Hikaru: OMFG XD You have no idea how much I laughed! This was just so funny haha. The ridiculousness, the photoshop, that girl (forgot her name) who also came through the window in one of the ends and the end where he falls asleep in the bed XD Wow, just wow! How did you even come up with that? :lol: By far my favourite
Shinji: A bit weird...then again all guys were weird... Does that school have any sane people in there? XD
'Screw this sh*t' route: Nice. It was unexpected and a good addition
Oh yeah - what was up with everyone knowing where Deja lived? Is that a town full of stalkers or 'observers' or something? XD
Overall a fun game to pass the time with. It was quite an entertaining game but I wish there was some music :?

Boniae
Regular
Completed: I want 2 be single and Forget-Me-Not
Projects: Cry Girlhood, Dakota Wanderers, Sagebrush
Organization: Rosewater Games
Tumblr: boniae

#36 Post by Boniae »

My apologies to anyone who was having trouble with the links! I've put up an attachment on the top of the thread and the direct link to renai. On another note...happy 1 year anniversary to the game! Haha, I want to thank all of you who enjoyed this game so much! ;w; Hopefully one day I can add more scenes to this and replace it with my own art...after I get done with my main projects. :lol:
thirstyboys.png
@ Hinagiku: Thank you so much! Daww I'm happy it improved your mood~! :mrgreen:

@ rmt_2011: Thanks for the comments, lmao!! Glad you enjoyed it! :lol:

xiaomao
Regular

#37 Post by xiaomao »

I just played this yesterday and then immediately recommended it to everyone I know (well, the subset of everyone I know who might be interested in VNs). This was *awesome*. I loved it. It's the game the sarcastic part of me wants to be playing while I play more conventional otome games. Finally my dream of "just beat the shit out of him" has come true.

I hope you do polish it up and add more scenes. Although...
I would be sad if you took out the bird-dad and stock-image-knife-Hikaru because those had me cracking up
But anyway, I think a game like this can be really legitimizing for people who aren't interested in relationships. Deja is such a likable character, you really want to identify with her. I like that she never explains why she wants to be single. It kind of forces the audience to accept wanting to be single as a normal thing, which is great. I approve.

android

#38 Post by android »

This visual novel is amazing! It really made my mood better. Great work! c:
And Shinji being the typical fedora friendzone dude made me laugh so much.

Fenrir34
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Escaping Sorrow
Projects: Crisis Beat,Lynarsia-The Broken Song

#39 Post by Fenrir34 »

I played this last year, and forgot to respond. Sorry....But I really did love this game :D . It was nice how Deja doesn't go with anyone and I love her character. Also loved how her father was a pigeon XD. I agree in that I think you should keep the art. It's really fun to see Hikaru act like that and the image you had for him with in the final parts were great. Good job with this game again, and hope to see more from you in the near future =)

qirien
Miko-Class Veteran
Organization: Metasepia Games
Deviantart: qirien
Github: qirien
itch: qirien
Discord: qirien

#40 Post by qirien »

Ha ha, this wasn't just funny, it was funny while making a serious point about the psychology of characters in dating sims and the efforts of non-artists to communicate through art as best as they can. :-) I wish you luck on future projects!
Finished games: