Sailor Moon Dating Simulator 2

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Laika Karou
Regular

Sailor Moon Dating Simulator 2

#1 Post by Laika Karou »

If somebody remembers it, several months ago there was released a game called Sailor Moon Dating Simulator: SS
(it can be found in this topic: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 6961#16961 )

So, this is the second game in the series. Now the player's goal is to date Usagi Tsukino (the main character of Sailor Moon series), give her gifts or play mini games in order to win her love.

Game (and additional screenshots) can be found on this page:

http://sailorvgame.org/mg/smds/smds_maid.htm

Comments are welcome.

DaFool
Lemma-Class Veteran

#2 Post by DaFool »

You have my thanks for another dating sim game (as well as tremendous respect).

musical74
Eileen-Class Veteran

#3 Post by musical74 »

Downloading now....if this is ANYTHING like dating Sailor Saturn, I'm going to enjoy it immensely...

Once I've played it a few times I'll give ya pros and cons =)
A friend is one that walks in when the world walks out.

Laika Karou
Regular

#4 Post by Laika Karou »

So... is there anyone who completed the game successfully?
I also would be glad to hear suggestions about further improvement of the game since I'm working on SMDS 3 already.

Sailor Kitty
Veteran

#5 Post by Sailor Kitty »

I would love to Help make dialouge and such. Mind if I PM them to you?
script is 85% done.
Title is now "Running through water"
and will hopefully stay that way.
Need a poem/lyric?
I'll write one for ya!
http://blog.sanriotown.com/sailorkitty_:hellokitty.com

parvenue
Regular

#6 Post by parvenue »

Although I've only seen a couple of episodes of Sailor Moon, I decided to try out this little game. Didn't take me too long to get through it... My first time through I got a 225. Not love, but friends. :(

For the sequel, more variations in the mini-games, please. I suck at puzzle games so sliding all the pictures and stuff was more frustrating than anything. Especially since that was the only game. :P I only spotted a few grammatical errors but nothing that were bad enough for me to jump on you about. My only other complaint would have to be that it felt like a little bit of a grindfest, choosing the "right" answers (although it was amusing to see her reactions ;)) to get the "right" ending. Ah, well.

Good job. It wasn't a waste of my time at all, really. A fun game with delightfully cute artwork and dialogue to match. Seeing Usagi blush made me mildly happier. :D Nice work!
parvenue
showcase

SHjunkie
>>>>SOLSTICE<<<<

Need a PREMIUM Rapidshare host? PM me - I'll host your files free of charge.

musical74
Eileen-Class Veteran

#7 Post by musical74 »

well.....I STINK at sliding puzzles....

Assuming it's a requirement to do well on the sliding puzzle in order to win her love? Outside of that, I liked everything. You tick her off suffiently, she ends the date early. You give her an answer, there may be a followup question to it. Her facial expressions are great, and if she's suffiently happy at the end of the date she kisses you. =) She drops little hints on what she favors as far as gifts, although I haven't checked yet to see if multiple *love that gifts* will increase the gift score - is +10 the max for the gift score?

I think my only suggestion is to have other kinds of minigames so that those of us that are lousy at the sliding puzzle aren't punished.
A friend is one that walks in when the world walks out.

Laika Karou
Regular

#8 Post by Laika Karou »

While I was working on the game, this slide-puzzle mini game looked (for me) like a great idea but now almost all who played the game say it is too difficult :(
Anyway, while avoiding to play puzzles or failing to get a good score will lead to a penalty in "intimacy level", solving them is not necessary for winning the game. At least one person told me he did not play the mini game at all and still managed to win Usagi's love.
parvenue wrote:Although I've only seen a couple of episodes of Sailor Moon...
I think you should watch a couple more and you will love it ^_^
Sailor Kitty wrote:I would love to Help make dialouge and such. Mind if I PM them to you?
It would be great if you can help :)
I have sent you an email with details.

??

Re: Sailor Moon Dating Simulator 2

#9 Post by ?? »

you seriously got permission to use those character for the game?

Poketto Kunoichi
Regular

#10 Post by Poketto Kunoichi »

Actually I believe if you aren't making money from it it's fine, but the owners of Sailor Moon have the right to remove.

:D Imma gonna try out this game a bit later.

Counter Arts
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Fading Hearts, Infinite Game Works
Projects: Don't Save the World
Organization: Sakura River

#11 Post by Counter Arts »

Somehow the dialogue doesn't sit well with me. It kinda feels like a tasteful dating-sim from newgrounds.
Fading Hearts is RELEASED
http://www.sakurariver.ca