Project Nattsu

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Hime
Veteran
Projects: Project Nattsu, Take Rena Home

#16 Post by Hime »

Thank you all for your nice comments again! :) I'm sorry for not writing longer responses, but all that I can say is that I really appreciate your feedback.
mikey wrote: So thanks for this nice game, and if you won't mind, I'd mirror it on the Ren'Ai Archives. And congratulations once again. I have to play some more to get at least one new ending. Replayability...
Oh, I'd really appreciate it! ^^ So yes, you have my permission.
parvenue wrote:
Any hints for the sixth (right under the happy Fuu CG) and the seventh CG (coincidentally, left of the ending five CG)?
They both can be attained by reaching one of the endings... The one that is the most hard to reach. ;) By asking one question in the extra mode, you can take the information as a hint for how to get that ending...

monele
Lemma-Class Veteran

#17 Post by monele »

Gyuh, can't play fullscreen :(... Weird resolution ^^;... (but I remember doing the same for the Phoenix Wright clone so... I'm torn... I can't complain, can I? ^^;....)

DaFool
Lemma-Class Veteran

#18 Post by DaFool »

It's not exactly 4:3 aspect ratio, I noticed.

BUT the fact that it's somewhere between 640x480 and 800x600 makes it not too large and not too small... in other words, just right ^_^.

Hime
Veteran

#19 Post by Hime »

monele wrote:Gyuh, can't play fullscreen :(... Weird resolution ^^;... (but I remember doing the same for the Phoenix Wright clone so... I'm torn... I can't complain, can I? ^^;....)
I'm sorry for this. Myself I can never play fullscreen because my monitor makes the graphics fuzzier than the word fuzzy can even describe, so I guess I didn't even think about the fullscreen mode at all... ^^; Sorry.

monele
Lemma-Class Veteran

#20 Post by monele »

Allright :). Try to think about it for the next project at least ^^. It's a lot more comfortable in fullscreen mode :). Try some 640x480 or 800x600 ^.^.
For this time, I used my fullscreen black background and played in windowed mode :).

As for the game, well it was rather cute ^.^. I got ending 2... and wow, there are 6 endings? There's more than meets the eye ^_^.
You have nice characters and a very good mood to the whole game. It was pleasant to play for this reason :). It's almost a shame it's so short :)

Except for the fullscreen problem, I also don't really agree with your choice of font and text color. The black + white shadow was kinda hard to read... and the font has some strange spacing at times which makes actual "space" characters almost inexistant ô_o... The game is still very nice but this does tone down the enjoyment a bit ^^;.
Oh yeah and... I found the extras a *bit* spoilerish...
butt grab?... hey, I didn't even know that would happen! XD
And to finish........... parody kawaiiii X3... (aah, meganekkos~ *sigh*)

EDIT :

Aah... can't find 2 endings :(...
Got Anna's swing, Fuu sunset, Mimi's cooking and the hentai ending (fufu~). Seems like I'm missing two other endings ô_o... I tried the "all nice" ending but either it's not possible or I messed on one choice *everytime*.... I also tried the jerk ending... but it seems there isn't any either ^^;...
Oh wait, also got the "everyone" ending... so that only lets 1 missing ending I suppose?... Guuh... I wonder what's the rule for this one o_o;...

Sailor Kitty
Veteran

#21 Post by Sailor Kitty »

Waaah!

I can't get Mimi's ending..!
Help?

(Hentai...? how?)
script is 85% done.
Title is now "Running through water"
and will hopefully stay that way.
Need a poem/lyric?
I'll write one for ya!
http://blog.sanriotown.com/sailorkitty_:hellokitty.com

Hime
Veteran

#22 Post by Hime »

Thanks for your feedback again. ^^
monele wrote: Except for the fullscreen problem, I also don't really agree with your choice of font and text color. The black + white shadow was kinda hard to read... and the font has some strange spacing at times which makes actual "space" characters almost inexistant ô_o... The game is still very nice but this does tone down the enjoyment a bit ^^;.
Oh yeah and... I found the extras a *bit* spoilerish...
butt grab?... hey, I didn't even know that would happen! XD
And to finish........... parody kawaiiii X3... (aah, meganekkos~ *sigh*)
Uhuhu, it seems that people who like the Sanazami font are very few. Myself, I have no troubles with the spacing thing... But since many people have told me that, I wonder if I should change the font for my next project. I don't know which font I'd use if not this one, though. Yeah, I guess I'm addicted. :D
And about the extra spoiler-thing, oops, again something that I didn't even think that could happen. ^^; Sorry for that...
monele wrote: EDIT :

Aah... can't find 2 endings :(...
Got Anna's swing, Fuu sunset, Mimi's cooking and the hentai ending (fufu~). Seems like I'm missing two other endings ô_o... I tried the "all nice" ending but either it's not possible or I messed on one choice *everytime*.... I also tried the jerk ending... but it seems there isn't any either ^^;...
Oh wait, also got the "everyone" ending... so that only lets 1 missing ending I suppose?... Guuh... I wonder what's the rule for this one o_o;...
Hmm, I'm not sure what you mean by the "everyone ending"... The true ending? If that's what you mean, the only thing that you're missing is the "nothing special, oh the angst"-ending, which isn't a great loss. :D But if you absolutely want to see it, remember to not focus on anyone and make every bad choice you can (don't critique on Fuu's works but critique on Anna's, don't ask Anna if she understood everything, etc.). Shouldn't be very hard to achieve.

And if it's the true end you're seeking for, did you see the tips on the extra section? Most of the choices are "what a good teacher would do", but here are tips for the some that might not be so obvious:
- When it comes to checking out how the girls are doing with their exercises, choose the one needs the help the most. Two of them are making just little mistakes, but one of them is really in need of help...
- When it comes to arts, don't just be nice to everyone or cruel to everyone. You should think about their emotions, even in the special cases. ;)
- It's kind of irresponsible for a teacher to focus on just one and only pupil for a whole lesson, isn't it?
Sailor Kitty wrote:Waaah!

I can't get Mimi's ending..!
Help?

(Hentai...? how?)
A few tips:
- When you have the choice between her and the two other girls, pick her
- Be polite
- Think about her emotions when it comes to the choices between two things... ;)
((And hentai, whatwhenwhere? :D))

monele
Lemma-Class Veteran

#23 Post by monele »

I had the "nothing special" ending... so I guess I'm missing the "true ending". So I have to be an all around good teacher, hm?... I'll have to try this with your clues ^_^. Thankies!
Oh and uh.. big spoilerish question but I want to be sure of two things :
what's the best for Mimi's drawing?.. fix or not? What about Fuu's second showing? Picky or not?

Those are the two biggest "?" I had when trying to find the right choices.

Oh, and I wonder if I got the tips in the extra section ô_o... either they appeared obvious or I just avoided the *one* choice that gave them XD...

Hime
Veteran

#24 Post by Hime »

monele wrote:
I had the "nothing special" ending... so I guess I'm missing the "true ending". So I have to be an all around good teacher, hm?... I'll have to try this with your clues ^_^. Thankies!
Oh and uh.. big spoilerish question but I want to be sure of two things :
what's the best for Mimi's drawing?.. fix or not? What about Fuu's second showing? Picky or not?

Those are the two biggest "?" I had when trying to find the right choices.

Oh, and I wonder if I got the tips in the extra section ô_o... either they appeared obvious or I just avoided the *one* choice that gave them XD...
Give Mimi a hankerchief, and be picky with Fuu. I hope you'll get the ending... ^^

#25 Post by Guest »

Argh! I *still* can't get the last ending!
I think I'm making all the "good teacher" decisions, and not favoring one girl over the others, but I keep getting either Anna or Fuu at the end.

Hime
Veteran

#26 Post by Hime »

Anonymous wrote:Argh! I *still* can't get the last ending!
I think I'm making all the "good teacher" decisions, and not favoring one girl over the others, but I keep getting either Anna or Fuu at the end.
Okay, I'll reveal you some of the not-so-obvious choices:
- When you have the opportunity to check how the girls are doing, check Fuu, because she can't even do her exercises correctly if she doesn't know any kanji
- When you have the choice of critique or don't critique Anna, remember that you are a teacher, so you should make her learn something
- Wouldn't it be cruel to make a pupil that was just about to cry show her work in front of the class? ;)

Sethaniel
Regular

#27 Post by Sethaniel »

What about at the restaurant? Which answer is better?

parvenue
Regular

#28 Post by parvenue »

Yes finally got the last CGs! My Nattsu gaming experience is happily complete. :)
The ending was very sweet. I'm glad there wasn't any ill will between Fuu and Mimi, although for a second there I thought they might've shared their teacher. That would've been interesting. ;) But what did happen was great enough. I loved the fading effect on Fuu's happy face, really brought it back to the beginning with the fading shadowy face.
While the Fuu ending made me happy before, I must say that the true ending made me happiest. :P Good game.
parvenue
showcase

SHjunkie
>>>>SOLSTICE<<<<

Need a PREMIUM Rapidshare host? PM me - I'll host your files free of charge.

Hime
Veteran

#29 Post by Hime »

Sethaniel wrote:What about at the restaurant? Which answer is better?
"The difference isn't that big"-answer. ^^
And thanks for the feedback, parvenue. :) I'm glad that people like it. ^^

PrettySammy09
Veteran

#30 Post by PrettySammy09 »

Yaaay! I just got all the endings!

Overall, a very cute game. :3 I enjoyed it. My favorite ending was...
The "hentai-ending". XD That was hilarious!! The music was so funny!
I felt that the story was a bit short for my liking though. T_T If only it had been longer, I could have enjoyed it for an even longer period of time. Oh well. This was quite charming either way.

Great job!

And the omake was excellent too.