Project Nattsu

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Hime
Veteran
Projects: Project Nattsu, Take Rena Home

#31 Post by Hime »

Thanks for the feedback, PrettySammy09. ^^
PrettySammy09 wrote:
The "hentai-ending". XD That was hilarious!! The music was so funny!
Yeah, thanks. I must admit that when I was putting the music in the game and testing it around, I had to play that ending at least five times until I was able to resist the urge. DaFool made the music for that scene just... Utterly perfect. :D
PrettySammy09 wrote:I felt that the story was a bit short for my liking though. T_T If only it had been longer, I could have enjoyed it for an even longer period of time. Oh well. This was quite charming either way.
Yes, it is true that Nattsu became quite short. However, I think it was necessary to make it short, because whenever I start making a larger project all of sudden, it has a habit to collapse. So, knowing that, I decided that my first VN project shouldn't be epic, so that it would get finished some day. :) But now when I have finished making the first, short one, I can make a longer, second one, yes. :3

And once more... Thanks. ^^

chisa-chan
Regular

#32 Post by chisa-chan »

Got all of the endings :wink:

I love this game. It is simple, but you arrange the scenario well (the graphics are lovely as well). Congratulations.
the h-ending really makes me laugh. True, a good lesson for perverts
Kalau tidak suka ya jangan diladeni, gitu aja kok repot™.
Cynanthia's Blog (Indonesian)

SMWhat

#33 Post by SMWhat »

I...can't get the Fuu ending.
Ha.

Hime
Veteran

#34 Post by Hime »

Thanks for your comments, chisa-chan. I'm glad you like it. ^^
SMWhat wrote:I...can't get the Fuu ending.
Ha.
I don't want to give the right choices directly, so I could give you a hint if I knew what kind of choices you are making. Could you please tell me? ^^;

SMWhat

#35 Post by SMWhat »

Er...I'm paying the most attention to Fuu, pretty much. Not checking with Anna, Checking on Fuu's kanji, giving Fuu constructive criticism and then saying I'm all impressed, saying I'm not that older, getting ending #1...

Hime
Veteran

#36 Post by Hime »

SMWhat wrote:
Er...I'm paying the most attention to Fuu, pretty much. Not checking with Anna, Checking on Fuu's kanji, giving Fuu constructive criticism and then saying I'm all impressed, saying I'm not that older, getting ending #1...
She can handle it if you critique her twice. And otherwise, avoid being too familiar with the other girls.

chisa-chan
Regular

#37 Post by chisa-chan »

I think Fuu is the easiest one to get ^^
Kalau tidak suka ya jangan diladeni, gitu aja kok repot™.
Cynanthia's Blog (Indonesian)

Ignosco
Veteran

#38 Post by Ignosco »

I got ending 5 first :D, it's far too tempting to try that option. The expression on her face, the CG which followed and the ending name were priceless and La Cucaracha fit perfectly with it. If Fuu likes you though... :lol:, I was surprised that she lets you get away with it.

This was very enjoyable to play, it felt light-hearted without being trivial, and all of the game's elements fit very together. Character-wise; I guess I prefer slightly more fleshed out characters, but with the length of the game in mind, having mildly stereotypical characters was probably the best choice.

The choices to get to the true ending were very well thought out, and it really felt like the best of all three worlds. It was the last ending I got and for me it was a great way to finish the game.
Congratulations :D

monele
Lemma-Class Veteran

#39 Post by monele »

If Fuu likes you though...
WWHAAAAAATTTT???... *must try when getting home* o_o

Dragon
Regular

#40 Post by Dragon »

Personally, I really enjoyed this game. Not that I don't like all the others you make, but this one I really do like. Maybe because it relates to a dating-sim game. I managed to get Fuu's ending, but can't get Mimi's and Anna's.

chronoluminaire
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Elven Relations, Cloud Fairy, When I Rule The World
Tumblr: alextfish

#41 Post by chronoluminaire »

Just played this game. It was a very pleasant 45 minutes. Got each of ending 1-5 so far: I got Mimi's first (very cute!), then ending 5 (ahem), then Fuu's, then took about 3 tries to get Anna's.

I must say I'm pleased with the tack you took with Anna's ending:
at 13, she's really too young to be dating an 18-year-old, but getting to be her onii-chan worked wonderfully, especially when tying in with the little hints from earlier.
Tried a couple of times to get #6; not got it yet, but I read a few of the lesser spoilers on this thread so I'm going to have another go. :)

Also I have to have another go, because the possibility that startled monele so much above also hadn't occurred to me. o.o ;)

The game was marred a bit by the white-and-black text being hard to read, and the font being a bad choice; also some of the turns of phrase sounded... I guess as if English wasn't the writer's first language.

But that said, this was a cute and fun game; as you say, a game in the classic ren'ai tradition. I'm very glad to have played it :)
I released 3 VNs, many moons ago: Elven Relations (IntRenAiMo 2007), When I Rule The World (NaNoRenO 2005), and Cloud Fairy (the Cute Light & Fluffy Project, 2009).
More recently I designed the board game Steam Works (published in 2015), available from a local gaming store near you!

F.I.A
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Winter Shard, EVE, Hyperion

#42 Post by F.I.A »

Able to get all 6 endings. I am rather satisfied.
The story is sweet to read. It has three rather unique heroines, but that does not make it look "harem"ish, which is a good thing. The art is nice and all albeit some minor proportion problem, but colourful enough to be attractive. Plus, Fuu, the one I am rather biased toward, gets to have two endings(Make it three, if counting in that bad ending. :D ).

My only gripe is the relationship development in such a short span sounds rather unbelievable. Aside from that, this game succeeds in bringing out the original renai spirit.
「通りすがりのメーカだ。覚えとけ。」

----------
Winter shard
WIP: Hyperion(Trace unknown), ?????(Progressing)

Hime
Veteran

#43 Post by Hime »

Thanks for all the comments once again. ^^ I'm glad that you like it~.

And I'm also happy to hear some critique... I guess I should use another font with TeraMura, since there has been a lot of comments about that. Ah, my dear Sanazami! ^^;

Yurand

#44 Post by Yurand »

I really enjoy this game, it is rare for me to beat all endings but your's game is excepion. Thanks, Hime.
Can't get True Endings #6 even with all clue you give here. Good thing you distribute sources. For all who don't hope to get True Ending any more, see answers that increase "Tr" variable in script.rpy. :D
"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." -- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Doomfest
Regular
Completed: Memo, Juniper's Knot
Projects: Cradle Song, Dysfunctional Systems
Organization: dischan, Medical Whiskey

Re: Project Nattsu

#45 Post by Doomfest »

I'm suprised the true ending gives away two of the CG's o.o Yeah, it was tough to get, trial and error, baby! I'm biased towards Fuu. ._. So I got her on the first try :3
Dysfunctional Systems
Juniper's Knot
Cradle Song, a visual novel in development
Memo, a visual novel

[02:49] <Komi> How is Dysfunctional Systems coming along?
[02:52] <Doomfest> have you seen prince of egypt
[02:53] <Doomfest> do you remember that scene with the storm of bugs
[02:54] <Komi> I know what you are talking about, but I can't remember the scene.
[02:54] <Doomfest> that is what it feels like
[02:55] <Komi> Personality conflicts on the team, I take it?
[02:56] <Doomfest> no
[02:56] <Doomfest> just bugs
[02:56] <Doomfest> storm of bugs