Far Beyond The Doki Doki [Dating Sim, BxG, BxB]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
ixWishing
Veteran

Re: Far Beyond The Doki Doki [Dating Sim, BxG, BxB]

#16 Post by ixWishing »

Downloading this!
Seems super interesting!
- Everlasting Dreams ;

LeonGuisti
Regular

#17 Post by LeonGuisti »

Looks great. Picking this up now!

merdeamour
Veteran
Projects: Taleweaver's Curse

#18 Post by merdeamour »

The sprites are beautiful! I'd love to download this, but the large file size daunts me D: Anyway, great job finishing this! :D
What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?
-Vincent van Gogh
I manage a blog, Another Otome Diary where I give my two cents on otomes I've played. Check it out, or let me know if you want a game of yours reviewed!

Katrina_K

#19 Post by Katrina_K »

philip wrote:Well, I just tried to download your game, but kept getting a message saying that my browser was too antiquated and that I should download Chrome. I am using a Mac, and tried both Safari and Firefox browsers with the same result. Hmmm . . . . off to a VERY UNFRIENDLY start here! I have downloaded dozens of games from this site and others, some larger than yours, without incident. I am not willing to download a piece of software that I neither want nor require just to have the privilege of looking at your effort. It would appear to me that perhaps you should find an alternate and more user friendly host for downloads.

Seconding this sentiment :(
Is there any way you could post the mac download link on another host/source?
Thanks.
"..say what you want, but I will be taking the cake."

philip
Miko-Class Veteran

#20 Post by philip »

Thanks for your support Katrina_K; so far the author has chosen to ignore my post, perhaps they will respond to you. A strange attitude for an author who supposedly would like you to experience their story.
"One who has never made a mistake has never attempted anything!"
-
and
-
"Finish what you start"

merdeamour
Veteran
Projects: Taleweaver's Curse

#21 Post by merdeamour »

philip wrote:Thanks for your support Katrina_K; so far the author has chosen to ignore my post, perhaps they will respond to you. A strange attitude for an author who supposedly would like you to experience their story.
With all the trouble the makers went through with making this game, I'm sure they'd want it to be accessible to a lot of people. Maybe Kaireen just hasn't seen your post yet? (:
What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?
-Vincent van Gogh
I manage a blog, Another Otome Diary where I give my two cents on otomes I've played. Check it out, or let me know if you want a game of yours reviewed!

Kaireen
Regular

#22 Post by Kaireen »

@ Katrina_K & philip - Thank you for your notification, I've added alternative link to the main post. Let me know if this one doesn't work for you!
To clarify - I did not ignore your post philip. I just had work to do and couldn't log-in on lemma yesterday. I'm sorry if I upset you, but that wasn't my intention.

@ Katta - I checked out this error but I'm unsure why it happens. It looks like this question (about favourite Disney character) errors on random (?) answer. I will try to find out why it happens at all, thank you and sorry for inconvenience.

@magbie - Thank you for your kind words. It's great to know who was your favourite :D

@trepiechick - We have to consider a right form of walktrought or at least tips how to achieve certain characters. Even with full solution you do not have 100% chance of getting specific character because game choose randomly from characters with higher number of points after quiz.

@Geckos, ixWishing, LeonGuisti - Thank you so much for your support!

@merdeamour - haha thank you :) yes I weren't online on lemma yesterday due to work obligations. I'm glad our sprites fitted your taste. We tried to keep file as small as possible without loosing quality, yet this number of characters are still quite heavy.
Hire me ~!
Shared account of illustration artist team !
our DA

Katrina_K

#23 Post by Katrina_K »

philip wrote:Thanks for your support Katrina_K; so far the author has chosen to ignore my post, perhaps they will respond to you.
No problem.
Kaireen wrote:@ Katrina_K & philip - Thank you for your notification, I've added alternative link to the main post. Let me know if this one doesn't work for you!
Thank you Kaireen.
"..say what you want, but I will be taking the cake."

leevs

#24 Post by leevs »

Lol this is hilarious! I've unlocked half of the characters just now, they are awesome.
The story does suit my sense of humor, plus.. you made such beautiful graphics.
This is really making me doki doki, cause I won't know for sure what kind of date/'date' xD I will run into.

gulabji

#25 Post by gulabji »

I'm literally missing one person haha. I've been playing for hours, but I can't seem to get them.

Awesome game :3 I've really enjoyed it.

magbie
Regular

#26 Post by magbie »

Out of curiosity, Kaireen do you plan on making more games, or was it one time thing? It was cool so :]
(I co z tym komiksem :]?)

Mimi_Melody
Veteran

#27 Post by Mimi_Melody »

LOL, that was...awesome XD I kept playing and playing for 'bout 3 hours and yeah...got everything :D [Replaying: epic level]
It was fun to play~ I hope you'll make more games in the future :)

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#28 Post by try10 »

This game is really fun and the characters are so unique. I can't seem to unlock all of them no matter how hard I tried. Still, I had a great time playing it. Thanks for making this. :D

AshenhartKrie
Veteran
Tumblr: ashenhartkrie

#29 Post by AshenhartKrie »

This looks really awesome! I like the fact that the main dude is named after a constellation.
Downloading~

he was right?

tired. grumpy. queer
*uses he/him pronouns*

Sora-Kuroi
Regular

#30 Post by Sora-Kuroi »

No walkthrough? there're 2 characters I can't get OTL maybe you can give some tips to get them? I'll attach the images here ^^
Attachments
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_1.png