DUÆL [VN/RPG Hybrid] [SciFi/Fantasy](Now with voice acting!)

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
myshareoffriends

Re: DUÆL [VN/RPG Hybrid] [SciFi/Fantasy](Now with voice acti

#61 Post by myshareoffriends »

After downloading the voice installment for Windows I encounter a problem toward the road to the final boss. It won't allow me to head up the mountain path after I defeated the three monster with Kuruk in the team.
Attachments
Capture.PNG

Mole-chan
Veteran
Completed: DUAEL, Escape from Puzzlegate
Projects: A Bird with Gold-Mended Wings
Deviantart: mole-chan
itch: moleworks

#62 Post by Mole-chan »

myshareoffriends wrote:After downloading the voice installment for Windows I encounter a problem toward the road to the final boss. It won't allow me to head up the mountain path after I defeated the three monster with Kuruk in the team.
Hello!

First, sorry for the late response. The email notification got put in spam, so I had no idea this was posted. D:

This issue should have been fixed in the most recent upload, but if you had downloaded it before then, I have attached the most recent scripts.rpa which should fix the issue.

Hope this helps!

Simply ignoring the error will also allow you to progress as normal, just with a useless "move" skill during the last boss.
Attachments

[The extension rpa has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

myshareoffriends

#63 Post by myshareoffriends »

Thanks so much! It work fine now and finally finish the game! Great work!

Godline
Veteran
Completed: numerous
Tumblr: godlinegames
Deviantart: godline-games
itch: godline

#64 Post by Godline »

Just to let you know, I hope you're doing a sequel to this because it's one of my favorite games ever on this site. It's just so wonderful... except I found it too difficult to beat the last boss even with upping all the abilities and stuff. But meh. I still love it. <3

Mole-chan
Veteran
Completed: DUAEL, Escape from Puzzlegate
Projects: A Bird with Gold-Mended Wings
Deviantart: mole-chan
itch: moleworks

#65 Post by Mole-chan »

Godline wrote:Just to let you know, I hope you're doing a sequel to this because it's one of my favorite games ever on this site. It's just so wonderful... except I found it too difficult to beat the last boss even with upping all the abilities and stuff. But meh. I still love it. <3
;v; aaah, thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it so much! Though I am sorry the boss was so difficult. It is the final, so I tried to make it challenging, but not unreasonably so.
As for a sequel, I was actually considering it, though the tone of the sequel would be quite different than this one. Of course, with how rough development for this one was, I don't know if it's still on the docket, let alone how long it will take.