Time Labyrinth [LD][Dungeon Crawler][Drama][Supernatural]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
jais100

Re: Time Labyrinth [LD][Dungeon Crawler][Drama][Supernatural

#16 Post by jais100 »

This game was amazing! Especially for the time span it was created in!
Although I had to admit all the endings were a bit sad-more like bittersweet.
Ten was probably my favorite character besides Seconds. I was pretty upset when Seconds died :cry: but I feel like all the endings kind of developed the character for the better in a sense. The visuals were amazing and I played the online version since I'm not a huge fan of battling monsters and such. I kind of wished there was a totally happy ending but that's just me :wink: I always love happy endings!
But really great job and I hope to see more from you in the future

CheeryMoya
Miko-Class Veteran

#17 Post by CheeryMoya »

jais100 wrote:The visuals were amazing and I played the online version since I'm not a huge fan of battling monsters and such.
The dungeon crawler isn't all that hard until you get to the final maze >_> There's also a lot of extras and concept art in the Ren'Py version, so we hope you'll give it a try too.

While I'm here I'll drop off some pixels I made using this icon generator.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

qirien
Miko-Class Veteran
Organization: Metasepia Games
Deviantart: qirien
Github: qirien
itch: qirien
Discord: qirien

#18 Post by qirien »

Thanks for the game! I was hoping to uncover something about why
all these bizarre accidents kept happening to her
, but still enjoyed it.

The dungeon parts were kind of fun, but I couldn't tell what the difference was between the different types of attacks (other than "Shoot" uses action points) - it would have helped make it more fun and strategic if the differences were more obvious (like "high damage, leaves you open to attacks" "low damage but good defense", etc). Also, I played on the Android version, and I couldn't read the text for what an item does without clicking on it (or am I missing something?).

Also: cute duckies!!! :lol:
Finished games:

leon
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Visual Novel Tycoon, Night at the Hospital, Time Labyrinth, The Buried Moon, Left of Center, Super Otome Quest
Projects: Lemon Project, Porcelain Heart, Dream's Dénouement
Organization: Team ANARKY

#19 Post by leon »

qirien wrote:Thanks for the game! I was hoping to uncover something about why
all these bizarre accidents kept happening to her
, but still enjoyed it.
It's all part of the plot by the time ghosts. They see Seconds as an abomination and want to get rid of him.

Ten "I'm nobody's puppet!"
Ghost "Oh but you are. You are simply following allow the path we created. Fulfilling our purpose of getting rid of the Abomination."
"The ghost pointed at Seconds."
Ghost "You used up his life, just like we set. You think you've been creating your own path, but you have just been following a preset script."
qirien wrote: The dungeon parts were kind of fun, but I couldn't tell what the difference was between the different types of attacks (other than "Shoot" uses action points) - it would have helped make it more fun and strategic if the differences were more obvious (like "high damage, leaves you open to attacks" "low damage but good defense", etc).
The attacks do different damage and have different accuracy (chance to hit). It's all explained in detail in the game help on the main menu.
qirien wrote: Also, I played on the Android version, and I couldn't read the text for what an item does without clicking on it (or am I missing something?).
Sorry about that, I didn't do many changes to the Android version. There is no hover on the touch devices, but you should still be able to see what the items do, by pressing them without lifting the finger. The touchscreen shouldn't register a click until you lift the finger (at least that's how my phone works).

qirien
Miko-Class Veteran
Organization: Metasepia Games
Deviantart: qirien
Github: qirien
itch: qirien
Discord: qirien

#20 Post by qirien »

Oh, "Help"! Duh. Thanks for the info! :-)
Finished games:

Xeen
Deviantart: Mystery-Voice

Re: Time Labyrinth [LD][Dungeon Crawler][Drama][Supernatural]

#21 Post by Xeen »

Hey! I really wanted to play this game, but looks like the download link is broken and the dev's site is down. Is there any way to download the game now?

Donmai
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question, To The Girl With Sunflowers
Projects: Slumberland

#22 Post by Donmai »

Xeen wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:02 am Hey! I really wanted to play this game, but it looks like the download link is broken and the dev's site is down. Is there any way to download the game now?
It's still available here: https://games.renpy.org/game/time-labyrinth
I tested the link and it worked for me.
No, sorry! You must be mistaking me for someone else.
TOIRE NO HANAKO (A Story About Fear)

Xeen
Deviantart: Mystery-Voice

#23 Post by Xeen »

Donmai wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:26 am It's still available here: https://games.renpy.org/game/time-labyrinth
I tested the link and it worked for me.
It works! Thanks a lot! <3