Lluvia de Peces! (A KN about friends, fish, and expatriates)

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Funnyguts
Veteran

Lluvia de Peces! (A KN about friends, fish, and expatriates)

#1 Post by Funnyguts »

Lluvia de Peces is now complete! A short kinetic novel about friends, fish, and expatriates set in the city of Yoro, Honduras. The Lluvia de Peces is a strange, currently unexplained event where tons of fish appear lying and flopping about on the ground after the first large rain of the season. This rain of fish has been going on for quite some time, but only recently has a major festival been held after the rains end. For Adelita, who left Honduras to pursue academia, her return to the country marks her first time attending the festival, and the first time in a very long time that she’s seen one of her closest friends from her childhood…

Screenshots:

Image Image Image

Thanks to Lumen_Astrum and Itwasneveradream for art, CheeryMoya for GUI and editing, and MojaveMusic for the music.

This game was meant to be released for NaNoRenO '13, but due to planning issues it's only come out now. I've learned how to budget my time a bit better, so next time won't be so bad. Oh, and spoilers: I plan to do a short VN like this every NaNo, with each game set in a different country. If all goes well, the next game will be set in New Zealand.

Talann
Regular
Projects: Shooting Stars, REBORN

Re: Lluvia de Peces! (A KN about friends, fish, and expatria

#2 Post by Talann »

The plot is really interesting and the art is beautiful
Will download this and write a review later~