I really enjoy doing slice of life projects.
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 1:17 am
- Projects: Witch Hunt
- Location: Anywhere this minds follows.. stops at Indonesia for now..
I just thought of yelling at her.
What's wrong with you.. Cheer up already.
Can't say i like the story..
I don't know what's the main point of this till the end of story,
(i understand, since life has no aim sometimes.)
but it was pretty easy to digest the flow of it.
Music, suited it..
And graphic is so-so but good enough to support the story.
Thank you and good job completing this ..
Or i'm a genius in wasting time..
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:04 pm
- Completed: Within the Walls (Twine)
- Projects: Roses Will Rise
- Organization: Asatiir's Tales
- Skype: asatiir
- itch: asatiir
- Location: Dubai, UAE
- There were times I was a little lost with the text. At moments it was a little hard to tell if the text was a continuation of something already said or it was the thoughts of the protagonist.
- Graphics of the characters were alright, but the backgrounds needed a little more work.
- Music was fitting, but I hoped it didn't loop in the entirety of the game. Maybe if you had two versions of the music played in different points of the game. It would probably enhanced the mood a little, having it on loop makes it feel very monotonous.
- I think the game ends a little too abruptly and starts with very little to explain the situation. Yes, she is suffering from depression because of her current situation, but I really think there could be a way to explain how she got into it. Did it all come piling together until she reach a breaking point? Did it just hit her without warning? I know she is supposed to be down, but you need to have the player feel for her. Yes depression is something very hard to overcome and cope with, but you need the player to be interested in her well being and be invested in her as a character.