Nachtigal (otome/soft horror/vampires)

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
philip
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Nachtigal (otome/soft horror/vampires)

#76 Post by philip »

Don't know how I missed this game; came across it last evening and downloaded. Went through it today, and persevered until I had gotten ALL the endings! What a great game; the characters were well defined, the art was wonderful, and the story interesting. Before I started, I didn't think that I would enjoy a story about vampires, but I was wrong! The deeper I got into it, the better I liked it. A really fine and well done effort!

philip
"One who has never made a mistake has never attempted anything!"
-
and
-
"Finish what you start"

Steamgirl
Veteran
Completed: My Cup of Coffee, Queen at Arms (co-wrote a battle scene)
Projects: Stranded Hearts, Emma: A Lady's Maid
Deviantart: steamgirlgame

#77 Post by Steamgirl »

I finally got round to playing this game, and I have to say I really enjoyed it. The art is gorgeous (as expected from Auro-Cyanide). I went with Luca and the first two CG scenes really made my heart beat faster. I could feel that little flutter of excitement that I really wish for when I read a romance novel or play a romantic game.
The knife thing was initially off-putting. But the CG and the writing made it more sexy and less, uh, cut-your-wristy? Although the knife in the third CG spoiled it a little for me... there's just something fundamentally unromantic about holding a knife, I think. It killed my heart flutter dead for sure.
But I can't really complain, it is meant to be a horror story, after all! :D

Anyway, gorgeous and well-written. I'd expect nothing less from Cyanide Tea! I look forward to more!!

Electric Daisy

#78 Post by Electric Daisy »

Oh god!!!i love this game.i love both Luca and Adrian.Luca was so sexy in his cgs while adrian was so cute when he blushed.Arghhh..i could never pick one of them since i love them both and i've got my wish granted in one of the ending.Man,this game was even better than blind griffin.I would pay to play this game.