Re:Set Episode 2 Remake : Under the Golden Sun [+Mirror]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Alia
Regular

Re: Re:Set Episode 2 Remake : Under the Golden Sun [+Mirror]

#31 Post by Alia »

I really, really enjoyed the intro sequence for these (eps 1 and 2 remakes). Did you write the song, azureXtwilight? It seems to fit so well, and yet raises more questions about the nature of the plot...
It's kind of strange, but while I enjoyed the story in the VNs, the biggest reason I hope you make more in this series is that I want to learn more about the characters and situations referenced in the into, because it's awesome. :)

Also, while I sometimes had trouble understanding what was meant in the dialogue in the Fantasias (apparently the idiom for Indonesian-spoken English and US-spoken English can be very different) the meanings seem clearer to me in these Re:Set remakes, so thanks for making them more accessible.

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#32 Post by azureXtwilight »

Alia wrote:I really, really enjoyed the intro sequence for these (eps 1 and 2 remakes). Did you write the song, azureXtwilight? It seems to fit so well, and yet raises more questions about the nature of the plot...
It's kind of strange, but while I enjoyed the story in the VNs, the biggest reason I hope you make more in this series is that I want to learn more about the characters and situations referenced in the into, because it's awesome. :)

Also, while I sometimes had trouble understanding what was meant in the dialogue in the Fantasias (apparently the idiom for Indonesian-spoken English and US-spoken English can be very different) the meanings seem clearer to me in these Re:Set remakes, so thanks for making them more accessible.
Yes, I did write the song. I hope you like it! I'm still working on ep 3 and will release it pretty soon~ Look forward to it!

Misheru10
Deviantart: BlackMisheru

#33 Post by Misheru10 »

Amazing! Can't wait until Part 3!!!
You don't need a shooting star...

TLAOlt
Regular

#34 Post by TLAOlt »

I've always wondered... what do you use for your game engine? Renpy?

I've played both the first one and this one and enjoyed them both, so I'm just really wondering WHAT you're using as an engine because it's really well made!

Thanks in ADVANCE!!
~TLA

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth

#35 Post by azureXtwilight »

Misheru10 wrote:Amazing! Can't wait until Part 3!!!
Thanks! It's coming real soon~
TLAOlt wrote:I've always wondered... what do you use for your game engine? Renpy?

I've played both the first one and this one and enjoyed them both, so I'm just really wondering WHAT you're using as an engine because it's really well made!

Thanks in ADVANCE!!
~TLA
Yes, I am using ren'py to make the game :)

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#36 Post by azureXtwilight »

This game has been reupoaded to itch.io !

https://azurextwilight.itch.io/resetepi ... egoldensun