Adventures of Prince Ivan 2.0 [VN](Fant/Adv)

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Konoi
Regular
Deviantart: Kurozora-Konoi

Re: Adventures of Prince Ivan 2.0 [VN](Fant/Adv)

#76 Post by Konoi »

Here I am, commenting on this now very old game I played actual years ago. I don't even know if you'll read this comment, to be honest, but it's okay even if you don't, I still feel like writing.
I actually got the game from... well... I don't know where, but not here. And so, I never had the opportunity to share my thoughts. And right now, I've stumbled upon this page while looking for something else entirely, and I thought, why not.
I think I'll actually replay the game since my memory is foggy about some parts of it.
Still, overall, it left such a strong impression on me.

As most commenters said, I also adore the story of the firebird, but I'll confess I always had a soft spot for the Grey Wolf. So Wolfram was a pure delight to me.
I love most of the things about this game, though I never got to discover the "final" ending. Why is that? Well, it's the wolf haha. I was playing and I didn't really like the relationship between Ivan and Elena. Or more like, I didn't like the prospect of the relationship going romantic. I adore Elena, but Ivan frustrates me to no end. At a meta level, I like him and I enjoy observing how he acts and so on. But on a more personal character level, well, I don't think he's really a good partner for Elena. So, I was playing the game and being a bit frustrated knowing it'll end up in romance between them. But slowly, I started to notice something. I was actually shipping Elena and the Wolf. So strongly, so passionately... I remember so clearly how I loved the idea of that pairing...
And then... well, IT happened... the thing with Wolfram. And my dearest wishes suddenly came true.
Obviously, I ran straight to that ending.
And it was the perfect ending for my playthrough!
I felt so happy and satisfied with it that reloading my save and going the "intended" route would have soured the experience for me. So yeah, I guess I'll always be missing a bit of content as I won't ever go past that ending, but that's okay, I'm so happy with it. You have no idea how often I think about this specific ending from your game, and how it never fails to brighten my day.

So yeah, you may never read this, but I still thank you so much for making this game and including this ending in it!

OokamiKasumi
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: 14 games released -- and Counting.
Organization: DarkErotica Games
Deviantart: OokamiKasumi

#77 Post by OokamiKasumi »

Hello Kanoi,
-- LOL! Just so you know, I read all the comments sent to me. I also try to answer them in a timely manner, if I can.

Even though you played the game ages ago, thank you for taking the time to tell me how much you enjoyed it. I am absolutely thrilled that my version of this story stayed with you this long. It seems, I did something right!

Thank you in particular for enjoying Wolfram's ending. I simply couldn't leave the Wolf hanging; he had to have an ending of his own, and a chance to win the princess too. It just seemed fair.
Ookami Kasumi ~ Purveyor of fine Smut.
Most recent Games Completed: For ALL my completed games visit: DarkErotica Games

"No amount of great animation will save a bad story." -- John Lasseter of Pixar

Konoi
Regular
Deviantart: Kurozora-Konoi

#78 Post by Konoi »

Oh wow, I hoped for an answer but I didn't think I'll get one so fast haha!
Honestly, I didn't think you won't answer because you don't care or something - I just didn't know if you were still active here! Because well, if you logged in once every two years...
Well, I've restarted the game now that I'm hyped all over again, aaaand... I like it just as much as the first time!

OokamiKasumi
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: 14 games released -- and Counting.
Organization: DarkErotica Games
Deviantart: OokamiKasumi

#79 Post by OokamiKasumi »

I haven't posted in so long because I just haven't had anything to contribute. Well that, and life has been...troublesome. I've moved several times, and...ugh.

Anyway! Thank you again for letting me know how much you enjoyed my game. It has really made my day. ☕
Ookami Kasumi ~ Purveyor of fine Smut.
Most recent Games Completed: For ALL my completed games visit: DarkErotica Games

"No amount of great animation will save a bad story." -- John Lasseter of Pixar