Mirage Noir Prologue [BxG] [Fantasy] [Mystery]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Noire
Regular
Projects: Mirage Noir

Mirage Noir Prologue [BxG] [Fantasy] [Mystery]

#1 Post by Noire »

A young local witch, while searching for her familliar, finds a strange glade deep down in the forest. Surprisingly, she finds an unconscious, worn out man, who needs immediate help. Ignoring her common sense she takes him to her place and does her best, healing his wounds and frostbites. Their meeting is a start of a strange story, that will shake their world.

[General Info]
This is a stand alone re-do of Mirage Noir Prologue. There will be more parts under the name of "Mirage Noir"
Check this topic for the newest info: https://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/view ... 43&t=23370

[Social media]
The main place when you can currently view all presentable data about the game is this deviantART account: ImageMirage Noir Group
Other notable place is twitter, where I post game production updates: https://twitter.com/MonedulaStudio
]

[Screenshots]

Last edited by Noire on Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xYuukix

Re: Mirage Noir Prologue [BxG] [Fantasy] [Mystery]

#2 Post by xYuukix »

Congrats on the released and I like the art and this sounds really interesting.Will download as soon as I get to my com ^^

silverpikachu99
Veteran
Completed: #Yolo v.s #Swerve (part of worst vn ever)
IRC Nick: silverpikachu99
Tumblr: angelgod2.tumblr.com

#3 Post by silverpikachu99 »

Congratulations on the release! I'll be sure to play it all, then give you my review after! :)
i'll cry if you yell at me

DeletedUser160413

#4 Post by DeletedUser160413 »

This game looks absolutely amazing. I love all the graphics, like omg I'm downloading it now!

Edit: I really love it, but I have some tips for you :) I think you should customize the textbox more, because it just doesnt fit the art. It also kind of distracts me from reading the text.

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: https://ran.itch.io/
Projects: Fate's Cafe
Tumblr: otometwist
itch: ran

#5 Post by Ran08 »

I just finished playing it, and it was really awesome. I even made a review of it! Lol. Hahaha. At first I was confused and everything, so I kinda sped through everything, but when I got to the part where Vienna found Vesper... oh my gosh. Hahaha. He's so beautiful. And the story is really awesome, I just loved it.
It was amusing to watch Vesper and Vienna try to outwit each other. I loved their interactions, there seems to be a beautiful chemistry between these two.
Although, this left me heartbroken. Huuuuu. :( When will you release the next chapter? I must know what happens next!

Goodluck on the next one! Please keep making visual novels!

Noire
Regular

#6 Post by Noire »

Congratulations on the release! I'll be sure to play it all, then give you my review after! :)
Thank you :) I'd love to read it :)
Edit: I really love it, but I have some tips for you :) I think you should customize the textbox more, because it just doesnt fit the art. It also kind of distracts me from reading the text.
Is it too dark? I wanted to keep it rather simple and non fancy, but maybe I failed there :D What would fit it better?
Although, this left me heartbroken. Huuuuu. :( When will you release the next chapter? I must know what happens next!

Goodluck on the next one! Please keep making visual novels!
I'm a terrible person, I know :D
I aim for February/March if my sickness won't get any worse.
And thank you so much for the review! ^_^

DeletedUser160413

#7 Post by DeletedUser160413 »

I wanted to keep it rather simple and non fancy, but maybe I failed there :D What would fit it better?
There's one textbox that is black, and its more of a window instead of it reaching the sides of the game-window (i dont know if I'm being clear enough, sorry) and also, I'm not so sure about this so correct me if I'm wrong but I think it had a border. These were the things that I noticed. Also, I liked the text but I think you should change the color of the characters names. But its all just what I noticed, someone else might like it so its your decision :) everything else was beautiful

Hachiko
Regular

#8 Post by Hachiko »

That little bit in the end really shocked me. I didn't think Vesper would do such a thing! :S Also, maybe making a new topic would be okay? Since it's gonna be episodic anyways >.>

Junesong
Regular

#9 Post by Junesong »

Looks really good, the sprites and CG's are amazing, will definitely play!^^

Lesleigh63
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: House of Dolls; Lads in Distress - Nano'16; Delusion Gallery Nano'18
Projects: BL VN
Deviantart: Lesleigh63

#10 Post by Lesleigh63 »

I feel this may have a very good premise to it.

Some of the artwork is done well, while some of the artwork looks unfinished (or maybe it's been enlarged which is why it looks less polished than the rest).

The writing is a little uneven (I'm guessing English isn't your first language).

But a good start, just needs to be polished up a bit.

philip
Miko-Class Veteran

#11 Post by philip »

Just finished going through this story, found it very interesting, and will be looking forward to more!

philip
"One who has never made a mistake has never attempted anything!"
-
and
-
"Finish what you start"

Crubitz

#12 Post by Crubitz »

Just downloaded this and I'm looking forward to it. I gotta ask, I'm going through the comic(s) at Mirage-noire.com and they are funny but in a mature manner, is the Visual Novel the same? Is it for mature audiences? Didn't see any age tags so I want to know what I'm getting myself into (will read it regardless anyway :mrgreen:)....

Noire
Regular

#13 Post by Noire »

I've updated the first post with the new version of the game.
Most of the graphics are new (90%) and the story is fixed. Hope you'll like it :)