Pyrite Heart - GxB

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Lexi
Regular

Re: Pyrite Heart - GxB

#46 Post by Lexi »

This game was so cute! Definitely cannot wait for the voiced version!

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

#47 Post by SilverxBlue »

Hi guys... Just wanted to let you know that version 2.0 is out. It's the voiced version.

You can check it out here. Just click on the Version 2: Voiced one. ^^
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

Mimi_Melody
Veteran

#48 Post by Mimi_Melody »

Um... I'm wondering if this is intentional, in the game I couldn't hear any lines from the Female/Male students or teacher (but I saw the voice cast in the credits so they're supposed to be full-voiced right?)
And some of Ahri's and Ryuu's lines are missing voices too. I haven't replayed Kenta's route though. Is it just me who get the voices missing? >_<
Anyway, should've said this a long time ago, but the game was really cute, something to play and relieve some stress :3 I didn't like Ahri THAT much though I must admit she's kinda amusing LOL~

OmegasOblivion

#49 Post by OmegasOblivion »

I played this game about three weeks ago...and I totally fell in love with Kenta. He's so CUTE. Seven hells! I've just hoped for the MC not to screw things up (fortunately for me I got the good ending and I loved it >w<)

The art is awesome. It's actually high-quality in my opinion. Still haven't tried out the voiced version, though..Hope I can play it soon ...xD

I really liked this VN even when it was pretty short. It was cute and soft...>///<

Yumie

#50 Post by Yumie »

Cute!! Interesting!! Cool!! 'nuff said, I'm downloading~ *^*
:: Thank you for creating the VN O(^^)O
My Recent Tracks

zhaie
Regular
Completed: After Guardian Angel, Rewound 101, Ano What? Why Bakit??
Projects: The Love -Box- Challenge, Mangmankit
Organization: z-ish prouductions
IRC Nick: zairen
Tumblr: zishp
Deviantart: zhaiechan
Soundcloud: zhaie
itch: zhaieyuemn

#51 Post by zhaie »

I am still waiting for the voiced version ;w;
I have downloaded it but I have yet to play it.

Kokoro Hane
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: 30 Kilowatt Hours Left, The Only One Girl { First Quarter }, An Encounter ~In The Rain~, A Piece of Sweetness, Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?!, Piece by Piece, +many more
Projects: Fateful Encounter, Operation: Magic Hero
Organization: Tofu Sheets Visual
Deviantart: kokoro-hane
itch: tofu-sheets-visual

#52 Post by Kokoro Hane »

I am glad I waited for the voiced version, it was worth it! I got the bad ending on Ryuu's path first, then went back to get the good ending. Anyway, the voice acting was excellent! However, I encountered a few lines which weren't spoken, and all the extras, despite having a voice cast never played, so I am guessing in the script there were some mistakes in the voice file names so it couldn't access it. That should probably be patched, but all in all, I am enjoying this game! It made me laugh and feel excited, the art is awesome, the music is fitting, I look forward to more work from you guys! The voiced version just needs a bit of a patch.
PROJECTS:
Operation: Magic Hero [WiP]
Piece By Piece [COMPLETE][Spooktober VN '20]
RE/COUNT RE:VERSE [COMPLETE][RPG]
Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?! [COMPLETE][NaNoRenO2020+]
Crystal Captor: Memory Chronicle Finale [COMPLETE][RPG][#1 in So Bad It's Good jam '17]

But dear God, You're the only North Star I would follow this far
Owl City "Galaxies"

cathsplat
Regular
Projects: Sleepless
Organization: Springchild Studio

#53 Post by cathsplat »

I saw this game featured on englishotomegames.net and tried downloading the voiced version! (gotta love Ryuu's voice~)
I've only unlocked 2 endings so far, A
the one where Ahri and Ryuu agreed on a draw
and B
where Ahri realized that she would fight for Kenta~
and I must say I really like the B one. The B ending obviously shows much better character development than the A one~ All and all it was short and fast but the arts and background are marvelous! Thankyou for the game!

Sachikou

#54 Post by Sachikou »

I can't play it ;;
I don't know why but the file won't just open ;;

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

#55 Post by SilverxBlue »

Sachikou wrote:I can't play it ;;
I don't know why but the file won't just open ;;

Hmmm... I think we're gonna need more details then 'won't just open'. ^^; What is the error that pops up? Have you tried re-downloading the file itself? Right-clicking on the rar file and selecting extract? Ran it as administrator?
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

xxstrangesoulxx

#56 Post by xxstrangesoulxx »

I love this game. I loved the main character, Ahri. I haven't played a character like her before, so I was pretty thrilled. The other characters were pretty good. I honestly liked both the love interests, but my favorite was Kenta. The backgrounds, CG's and sprites were lovely. It was probably one of best designed games I've played so far. I just wished it was a longer game.

The voice version game was awesome! I think the voices suited the characters well. It gave the game a nice feel, almost like making the characters more real. This was fun game, even though it made me cry sometimes. Nice work.

anlo09
Projects: Music is Everything [GxB][KN][Classical Music] Idol [GxB][Otome][Visual Novel]
IRC Nick: Anneloe

#57 Post by anlo09 »

I love the story of the game even though it's short. The art is certainly awesome! Ahri's personality is also cute.

Well... I really really wanted this game to be a bit longer, but anyways it's a nice work :D

Pyun~
Regular

#58 Post by Pyun~ »

@SilverxBlue I click on the "More info and Download Links can be found here" doesn't seem to work for me. It brings me to Sakura Spirit and the site winged-cloud.com? o3o

papillon
Arbiter of the Internets
Completed: lots; see website!
Projects: something mysterious involving yuri, usually
Organization: Hanako Games
Tumblr: hanakogames

#59 Post by papillon »

AFAIK the free version has been removed and now the game is only available through Steam for $5, without voices.

Pyun~
Regular

#60 Post by Pyun~ »

papillon wrote:AFAIK the free version has been removed and now the game is only available through Steam for $5, without voices.
Oh ok. Ty.