TRAP! [ModernFantasy][VN] PG-16!

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Ghost-Rain

Re: TRAP! [ModernFantasy][VN] PG-16!

#31 Post by Ghost-Rain »

Oh, this was fun.
Rowan was a guy at first. I played it a few more times, and then Rowan kept on being a girl. Trap indeed.
I haven't played a VN with faeries before. That was quite the experience. Or maybe I should say that Rowan was quite the experience?

OokamiKasumi
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: 14 games released -- and Counting.
Organization: DarkErotica Games
Deviantart: OokamiKasumi

Re: TRAP! [ModernFantasy][VN] PG-16!

#32 Post by OokamiKasumi »

Ghost-Rain wrote:Oh, this was fun.
I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Ghost-Rain wrote:
Rowan was a guy at first. I played it a few more times, and then Rowan kept on being a girl. Trap indeed.
HOW you ask questions and respond to Rowan results in which gender Rowan ends up as. :) And yes, that is exactly how Rowan becomes a Trap.
Ghost-Rain wrote:I haven't played a VN with faeries before. That was quite the experience. Or maybe I should say that Rowan was quite the experience?
LOL!
-- As long as you found said Experience entertaining.
Most traditional legends about the faeries of the British Isles and coastal France regularly involve kidnapping people. They tend to keep them for short periods of time; such as a midnight party or an overnight visit, that end up being extremely long periods of time when they finally do get home. It's not unusual for a few hours to end up being months or even years gone by. However, no one believes that stuff happens anymore. :)
Ookami Kasumi ~ Purveyor of fine Smut.
Most recent Games Completed: For ALL my completed games visit: DarkErotica Games

"No amount of great animation will save a bad story." -- John Lasseter of Pixar