GODS OF NOWHERE [Commercial] [Pay What You Want]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
detective

GODS OF NOWHERE [Commercial] [Pay What You Want]

#1 Post by detective »

[ GODS OF NOWHERE ]

"You can’t say no to Death. It’s hard to when he’s renting the room right above you."

Christmas Eve, 1998.

Ichabod, meek as any young man can be, stumbles upon a bed and breakfast in the middle of nowhere. The “Heilbronner Hof”. Four strangers meet there and are changed for better or for worse.

In short: a visual novel with player choices leading to branching dialogues, scenes, and friendships to build on.

[ BUY ]

Gods of Nowhere can be bought here for ~ANY PRICE YOU WANT~ above 0.99. Wow, that is pretty great. Itch.io accepts both Paypal and Amazon payments, which is also really great.

To help you decide - the Gods of Nowhere is about an hour long.

It was made by just one person doing everything minus audio. This bird (me) is/has been trying to make a full-time job making indie games with very little money and resources at their disposal, generally working about 8-12 hours a day - every day - on games, so any amount helps more than you can imagine.

Thanks. ❤

[ DEMO ]

If you’re not already magically entranced, then a demo of the game is available to play! Downloads are below. Enjoy the free entertainment, and please be sure to buy a copy of the full game if you’re able to and enjoyed the demo.

Windows Demo: Download

Mac Demo: Download

Linux Demo: Download

[ ETC ]

I’m quite happy with how Gods of Nowhere turned out. So, there’s not much else to say, but I hope you guys enjoy playing the game as much as I enjoyed making it. Thanks!

Timberduck
Regular

Re: GODS OF NOWHERE [Commercial] [Pay What You Want]

#2 Post by Timberduck »

Looks awsome
Going to try the demo and then buy it soon

XD

ixWishing
Veteran

#3 Post by ixWishing »

The preview images look great! I'm also intrigued by the story, so I'll be sure to try out the demo ASAP!
I'll be writing back sometime soon, hopefully, on my thoughts on the demo ^^
- Everlasting Dreams ;

HealyHQ
Organization: HealyHQ™
Tumblr: HealyHQ
Deviantart: HealyHQ
Soundcloud: HealyHQ

#4 Post by HealyHQ »

Tossed in five bucks. I enjoyed the demo, so I'm looking forward to playing this. Downloading now. :)
"It's not just a daydream if you decide to make it your life." -- Train