[Updated] DRAMAtical Murder Fan Visual Novel [Win][Mac]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
ppppantsu
Veteran
Completed: Haruman, DMMd Fan VN, Fetish 1.0, Fetish: ESC, Colors~AU~, Fetish: Wanted, Incolore
itch: soraille

[Updated] DRAMAtical Murder Fan Visual Novel [Win][Mac]

#1 Post by ppppantsu »

No copyright infringement is intended.

NOW AVAILABLE FOR MAC!

I'm actually afraid of sharing this fan visual novel that I've made aside from my friends because this is, after all, based from a copyrighted material, DRAMAtical Murder by Nitro+CHiRAL. :(

But welp, I'm sorry in advance if this is kinda a rip-off of the original game (and I suck at writing OTL) and looks like a fan fiction in visual novel format but my love for DMMd urged me to make one. I'm glad my friends like it, though. :oops:

More info and download link (Windows & Mac) is here:
http://callmemkay.blogspot.com/2014/01/made-by-fan.html

Password for both during extraction:
flyingpantsu
Drawn in super-deformed / chibi style, attached here are screencaps from my finished game. :D
I dunno if I have the right to ask you not to share it too many people or whatever, because I'm really afraid. >A<
This is from the opening splashscreen of the game.
This is from the opening splashscreen of the game.
Protagonist Aoba is welcoming you~
Protagonist Aoba is welcoming you~
and the how the choices looked like.
and the how the choices looked like.
Last edited by ppppantsu on Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Michiyo6918
Veteran
Projects: ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Re: DRAMAtical Murder [Fan Visual Novel]

#2 Post by Michiyo6918 »

OMG I'm screaming--

The art is too cute for me to resist aaa I will definitely give this game a try because JFC I'm a huge fan of DMMD Sobs
About copyright issue-- I have seen quite a few fanmade visual novel of DMMD, so I don't think it will be that big of a deal for your little game, it should be fine.

Now excuse me as I'm going to give this game a try and shall edit my post with a review ASA I finish playing it * A *
Tumblr | DA | Honest Critique
“如果那个人是神。
他想渎神。
——【黑匣子】”

ppppantsu
Veteran
Completed: Haruman, DMMd Fan VN, Fetish 1.0, Fetish: ESC, Colors~AU~, Fetish: Wanted, Incolore

#3 Post by ppppantsu »

Michiyo6918 wrote:OMG I'm screaming--

The art is too cute for me to resist aaa I will definitely give this game a try because JFC I'm a huge fan of DMMD Sobs
About copyright issue-- I have seen quite a few fanmade visual novel of DMMD, so I don't think it will be that big of a deal for your little game, it should be fine.

Now excuse me as I'm going to give this game a try and shall edit my post with a review ASA I finish playing it * A *

omg, nothing is special here though but thank you. QAQ
I'm a bad writer btw, just a word of warning. TTATT

but thank you. QAQ :oops:

silverpikachu99
Veteran
Completed: #Yolo v.s #Swerve (part of worst vn ever)
IRC Nick: silverpikachu99
Tumblr: angelgod2.tumblr.com

#4 Post by silverpikachu99 »

..........................Oh my god.
You made a fanfic about DMMD?! OMG I love you o(^▽^)o I'll be sure to play this when I have time~
i'll cry if you yell at me

ppppantsu
Veteran

#5 Post by ppppantsu »

silverpikachu99 wrote:..........................Oh my god.
You made a fanfic about DMMD?! OMG I love you o(^▽^)o I'll be sure to play this when I have time~
not really that of a......... fan fic like---- a complete fan fic.
but you could say it like that.

omg. t-thank you in advance and sorry if it sucks. >A<
nothing special is really there but ugh............ just making one fan VN shows my love for DMMD. :oops:

Sleipnir56
Veteran
Completed: Under the Sycamore Tree,Timeless-D Gray Man VN(NanoRenO 2014)
Projects: Chocolate Kiss
Organization: SleiphericWings

#6 Post by Sleipnir56 »

This art is cute and the plot sounds really interesting. I love it. I want to play. Going to download it. :D :D

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#7 Post by try10 »

I LOVED Dramatical Murder, so I'm happy to download this! XD :D

ppppantsu
Veteran

#8 Post by ppppantsu »

try10 wrote:I LOVED Dramatical Murder, so I'm happy to download this! XD :D
t-thank you. O/////O
Sleipnir56 wrote:This art is cute and the plot sounds really interesting. I love it. I want to play. Going to download it. :D :D
thank you. O//////O
though have you played the original game?? just checking ;w;

Sleipnir56
Veteran
Completed: Under the Sycamore Tree,Timeless-D Gray Man VN(NanoRenO 2014)
Projects: Chocolate Kiss
Organization: SleiphericWings

#9 Post by Sleipnir56 »

ppppantsu wrote:
try10 wrote:I LOVED Dramatical Murder, so I'm happy to download this! XD :D
t-thank you. O/////O
Sleipnir56 wrote:This art is cute and the plot sounds really interesting. I love it. I want to play. Going to download it. :D :D
thank you. O//////O
though have you played the original game?? just checking ;w;
Np :) and no. This is my first time :( . Don't know how to download it

ppppantsu
Veteran

#10 Post by ppppantsu »

Sleipnir56 wrote:
Np :) and no. This is my first time :( . Don't know how to download it
ooh.

Just go to fuwanovel.org, you can download the game via torrent
just make sure to NOT to download the Re:Connect.

this fan VN has spoilers of the original game but if you don't mind getting a bit spoiled, then go and ahead to play. ; w ; )

FjärilPrincess
Regular

Re: [Updated] DRAMAtical Murder Fan Visual Novel [Win][Mac]

#11 Post by FjärilPrincess »

Omfg.Omfg.OH.MY.FLYING.GLOB.You made a DRAMA-*Dies*.Too much..amazingness.I tried to download it,of course ;) and I was so excited :')! However,I can't ..But it's not an error or anything on your part (or the download's part).I just simply can't download any exe.files ,due to my computer asking for an Administrator password that I don't have! ;D.T_T I was so bummed out. I really wanted to play this.I saw Aoba and Noiz and I was like: *A* AHEM *drool* (NOIZUUUU WAS MY FIRST EVER ROUTE O_O XD).As you can see,my avatar picture is Clear ;) xD.Anyway,this game looks fantastic..I was just wondering,if when you had time,could you please make a zip version (if it's possible.)? >:( I really wanna play it.My computer only allows the zip files *Sigh* :c.I'd seriously appreciate it! Thanks ^_^.(By the way,the chibis look so adorable <3 c(; xD).
Edit: You credited the real makers,so,I don't really see a problem..^_^ Don't worry.
"Hey,stranger. I want you to catch me like a cold." - Panic! At The Disco,Hurricane.

ppppantsu
Veteran

#12 Post by ppppantsu »

FjärilPrincess wrote:Omfg.Omfg.OH.MY.FLYING.GLOB.You made a DRAMA-*Dies*.Too much..amazingness.I tried to download it,of course ;) and I was so excited :')! However,I can't ..But it's not an error or anything on your part (or the download's part).I just simply can't download any exe.files ,due to my computer asking for an Administrator password that I don't have! ;D.T_T I was so bummed out. I really wanted to play this.I saw Aoba and Noiz and I was like: *A* AHEM *drool* (NOIZUUUU WAS MY FIRST EVER ROUTE O_O XD).As you can see,my avatar picture is Clear ;) xD.Anyway,this game looks fantastic..I was just wondering,if when you had time,could you please make a zip version (if it's possible.)? >:( I really wanna play it.My computer only allows the zip files *Sigh* :c.I'd seriously appreciate it! Thanks ^_^.(By the way,the chibis look so adorable <3 c(; xD).
Edit: You credited the real makers,so,I don't really see a problem..^_^ Don't worry.
zip files? sure!
I'll PM the links once it's done uploading. ;DDD
The password is here though. OAO

but anyway

PASSWORD
flyingpantsu

FjärilPrincess
Regular

#13 Post by FjärilPrincess »

Just finished playing it.I..I..I must say that..IT WAS ABSOLUTELY CAPTIVATING AND FUN TO PLAY....AND AND AND AND AND AND AND AND AND AND.IT WAS SOOOO COOOOTOTOTOOTOTOTOTOT (That was meant to be 'cute' but...you know....xD.I got carried away with my joy..).The first time I played it ,I bounced into Koujaku but...No offense,he's not my favourite character xD.So,I went back.AND EMG.I SAW MY BEAUTIFUL CLEAR :').I died.The music that was playing whilst I played the game was 'Crystalline' (By Itou Kanako.A.K.A. Clear's ending song from re:connect..).I think I felt a tear coming down :'c.I remember when Clear and Aoba were having some nice,clean fun and Aoba looked at Clear's chest...THEN CLEAR EXPLAINED ABOUT THE EAR & SKIN THING AND I DIED.Of sadness,of course.Anyways,It was a great game.Short but FANTASTIC.I'm so happy you decided to share this with the world :').I look forward to many more of your games (If that's what you like to do xD)! And I love your artwork :'c.Like,so talented.My drawings all look like ...*cough* crap? XD.*runs into a rabbit hole* CLEAR,Y U NO SING THE JELLYFISH SONG TO ME. ╥﹏╥

Edit: And thank you once again for those zip files! ^_^.

2ND Random Edit: I just realized that I put 'Y U NO'..Emg.Yuno Gasai...from Mirai Nikki .Yeah.Okay.Bye Now O_O XD.
"Hey,stranger. I want you to catch me like a cold." - Panic! At The Disco,Hurricane.

ppppantsu
Veteran

#14 Post by ppppantsu »

FjärilPrincess wrote:Just finished playing it.I..I..I must say that..IT WAS ABSOLUTELY CAPTIVATING AND FUN TO PLAY....AND AND AND AND AND AND AND AND AND AND.IT WAS SOOOO COOOOTOTOTOOTOTOTOTOT (That was meant to be 'cute' but...you know....xD.I got carried away with my joy..).The first time I played it ,I bounced into Koujaku but...No offense,he's not my favourite character xD.So,I went back.AND EMG.I SAW MY BEAUTIFUL CLEAR :').I died.The music that was playing whilst I played the game was 'Crystalline' (By Itou Kanako.A.K.A. Clear's ending song from re:connect..).I think I felt a tear coming down :'c.I remember when Clear and Aoba were having some nice,clean fun and Aoba looked at Clear's chest...THEN CLEAR EXPLAINED ABOUT THE EAR & SKIN THING AND I DIED.Of sadness,of course.Anyways,It was a great game.Short but FANTASTIC.I'm so happy you decided to share this with the world :').I look forward to many more of your games (If that's what you like to do xD)! And I love your artwork :'c.Like,so talented.My drawings all look like ...*cough* crap? XD.*runs into a rabbit hole* CLEAR,Y U NO SING THE JELLYFISH SONG TO ME. ╥﹏╥

Edit: And thank you once again for those zip files! ^_^.

2ND Random Edit: I just realized that I put 'Y U NO'..Emg.Yuno Gasai...from Mirai Nikki .Yeah.Okay.Bye Now O_O XD.
wait omg Thank you so much!!!!! TTuTT
I cried at all Clear's endings vdsbvjsb. Koujaku's not my favorite too (it's Noiz and Mink, haha!) so don't girl, not offended at all. |'DDD

I'll do my best. ;w; )/

FjärilPrincess
Regular

#15 Post by FjärilPrincess »

@ppppantsu
What about Ren? D:.And Virus and Trip (Okay,Well,maybe not V and T...)? Noiz was one of my favourites ,too ;D.Bummer that they didn't show them going to Germany,though..Noiz's too cute :'3.But Clear's route was one of the most touching.Do you know any other games similar to it (Dramatical Murder,I mean)? :c.