Lucky Days [Slice of Life/Friendship/VN]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
jais100

Re: Lucky Days [Slice of Life/Friendship/VN]

#16 Post by jais100 »

This game was amazing! I loved it and I agree with the familiar feel the game had-there really isn't another way to describe it. For your first game, it's absolutely incredible! It was a sweet game and I can't wait for your future releases. You are extremely talented! The characters were great and the graphics were high quality. I had to admit Marcus was my favorite though.
The bonus scene was really unexpected and cute haha. Lou as a banana... didn't see that coming :wink: .
:D :) :lol: :mrgreen:

Vagrant-Muffin
Regular
Completed: The Bare Escape, Fool's Helper, Lucky Days
Projects: Red Wolf Hiding
Tumblr: vagrant-muffin
itch: vagrant-muffin

Re: Lucky Days [Slice of Life/Friendship/VN]

#17 Post by Vagrant-Muffin »

jais100 wrote:This game was amazing! I loved it and I agree with the familiar feel the game had-there really isn't another way to describe it. For your first game, it's absolutely incredible! It was a sweet game and I can't wait for your future releases. You are extremely talented! The characters were great and the graphics were high quality. I had to admit Marcus was my favorite though.
The bonus scene was really unexpected and cute haha. Lou as a banana... didn't see that coming :wink: .
:D :) :lol: :mrgreen:
Oh thank you for such kind words! I'm glad you enjoyed the game :> I hope the next game won't disappoint.
And banana boyfriend is best boyfriend ;D
Asceai wrote:
Vagrant-Muffin wrote:Although I'm not entirely sure what a classic Ren'Py game would feel like... :'D
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... =11&t=3354
Sorry for the late response! I played through it a couple times, but I can't quite say that was the type of feel I was aiming for with Lucky Days... But thanks for sharing lol