Halloween otome [GxB] - Tyler's OP EP mp3 + walthrough added

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
15385bic
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Halloween otome [GxB] - Tyler's OP EP mp3 + walthrough a

#196 Post by 15385bic »

Fantasysci5 wrote:Thank you so much for making the fan book! I am reading through it right now, and it is so amazing! I'm thinking about getting the USB, although I don't really need another USB. But Halloween Otome is my favorite VN and/or otome, so I'm so happy to get the chance to show my support and donate!

I love all of the behind the scenes, the creator's thoughts of different things, and all of the little details. And the steamy pictures are awesome! Thank you again!
You're very welcome 8D - I'm so glad to see an actual comment that has some sort of opinion about the fanbook since me and Corynth were just getting worried that no one liked it so didn't want to comment QAQ
Steamy pictures lol. Saying that I can't deny it. But I promis others it ain just ecchi pics ^^'
The USB that we've got is like credit card size thickness is pretty thin too so I keep it as a decorative card lol.

Alia
Regular

Fan Book

#197 Post by Alia »

My favorite on the visuals is getting to see the characters drawn in a very different style--I really like the one of The Count because it was the second time through before
I noticed his cape was turning into bats.

And the characters with animals.
Oh! And it was nice to get stationary views of the CGs that move in the game.

My favorite of the new written stuff is probably the bios, because I enjoy finding out different things about the characters' backgrounds, especially Tyler, Mira, and Erik.
The one I liked most after those is the "Mama Mira" scene, with how it displays the Mira/Landon interaction. It's not a scene from the game from a guy's POV, but neither does it feel like something new that we didn't know already. It just feels... right, somehow.
(Though my favorite of any extras, drawn or written, is probably still the "yellow sweater scene" outtakes as they appear on your Tumblr with the sprites.)

Corynth
Regular
Completed: Halloween Otome, Valentines Otome
Projects: Christmas Otome
Organization: Synokoria
Tumblr: synokoria
Deviantart: Corynth-Synokoria
itch: synokoria

#198 Post by Corynth »

Alia wrote:My favorite on the visuals is getting to see the characters drawn in a very different style--I really like the one of The Count because it was the second time through before
I noticed his cape was turning into bats.

And the characters with animals.
Oh! And it was nice to get stationary views of the CGs that move in the game.

My favorite of the new written stuff is probably the bios, because I enjoy finding out different things about the characters' backgrounds, especially Tyler, Mira, and Erik.
The one I liked most after those is the "Mama Mira" scene, with how it displays the Mira/Landon interaction. It's not a scene from the game from a guy's POV, but neither does it feel like something new that we didn't know already. It just feels... right, somehow.
(Though my favorite of any extras, drawn or written, is probably still the "yellow sweater scene" outtakes as they appear on your Tumblr with the sprites.)
Yep, 15385bic did an amazing job on the art :) .

The bios were interesting to do. Tyler's was the bio I was least looking forward to writing but ended up the longest >_>'
It was really great to get into the heads of the Halloween Otome characters again for the extras.
I'm glad to hear that you liked the Mira/Landon interaction. There's definitely a chance to see more in VO if you choose him as Emma's significant other(the same goes for all the guys).
It's still a long way away, though >_>.

Alia
Regular

#199 Post by Alia »

Corynth wrote:
Alia wrote: There's definitely a chance to see more in VO if you choose him as Emma's significant other(the same goes for all the guys).
It's still a long way away, though >_>.

Yay! I'd been hoping that for VO we'd get to pick an Emma-ending.

15385bic
Miko-Class Veteran

#200 Post by 15385bic »

Alia wrote:Yay! I'd been hoping that for VO we'd get to pick an Emma-ending.
I dunno. Be careful what you wish for because many times during the writing stage I was like....I hate us. I have to play each of Miras guys route 3 times just to trigger all of ems' guys scenes?! Especially since u get to choose >_>'
But anyways just wanted to know....tell us when u manage to get your USB (I worry about my postal system >_>')

Stella123

#201 Post by Stella123 »

Hi!!
Just wanted to tell I had a great time playing ur game.Thank You!!
Looking forward ur next game "Valentine's Otome".
Gambate

Pixelen

Re: Halloween otome [GxB] - Tyler's OP EP mp3 + walthrough added

#202 Post by Pixelen »

Hi, I'm having issues with the full version of this game, I've tried both the 1.0 and 1.1 versions from itch.io and mediafire. When I open the app, the icon just bounces and then disappears so I guess since the game is fairly old it can't run on my system? I'm on MacOS Sierra version 10.12.6.

The demo weirdly works and opens fine, it's just the full game that doesn't.

Thanks and let me know if you need any more information!

Helen

Corynth
Regular
Completed: Halloween Otome, Valentines Otome
Projects: Christmas Otome
Organization: Synokoria
Tumblr: synokoria
Deviantart: Corynth-Synokoria
itch: synokoria

Re: Halloween otome [GxB] - Tyler's OP EP mp3 + walthrough added

#203 Post by Corynth »

Pixelen wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:38 am Hi, I'm having issues with the full version of this game, I've tried both the 1.0 and 1.1 versions from itch.io and mediafire. When I open the app, the icon just bounces and then disappears so I guess since the game is fairly old it can't run on my system? I'm on MacOS Sierra version 10.12.6.

The demo weirdly works and opens fine, it's just the full game that doesn't.

Thanks and let me know if you need any more information!

Helen
Not really sure what's the issue with this because that version worked fine during beta testing. Maybe some of our Mac players can help here?

We'd upload a new one, but we no longer have the files for the version that is uploaded on itch.io . We do hope to eventually release a new version one the Let's Dub Project has completed dubbing of the game, but if there's no workaround until then there's always YouTube Let's Plays?