Halloween otome [GxB] - Tyler's OP EP mp3 + walthrough added

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
greenheartnellie
Regular

Re: Halloween otome [GxB] - Tyler's OP EP mp3 + walthrough a

#76 Post by greenheartnellie »

I'm finally done playing with the three guys' routes! And of course, I went for Mr. Wolf first because I've already liked him since the demo and he is just the cutest guy ever. :mrgreen:

But I'd have to say that my most favorite path of all now would be Mr. Bandages, which I got after Mr. Wolf's. I love how his feelings have developed for Miss Archer, and for some reasons I find it really sweet on how he cares without really showing his affection :3

The last one that I went for was The Count's, which was a good thing I guess,
since he turned out to be Erik *freakin'* Valdemar. Haha! I remembered playing the demo and seeing him and The Phantom. I might have noticed some similarities between him and The Count then but I didn't think much of it.
So yeah, I was surprised but it was a nice plot twist. Plus I also think that last CG of him going to Miss Archer's house is just so adorable like asdfghjkl.

PS: *Filipinos would get this* I just laughed at the airport bg when I saw that it was Janet Lim Napoles International Airport xD

Oh, and thank you for the walkthrough! I'm missing all the bad endings so I'll just go for those now, and thanks for Tyler's songs! Love them :)
Can sorta write but CAN'T art so I am just here for the otomes! Ahihihi <3

Tag-
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Circo della Sera

#77 Post by Tag- »

Whoops, I'm a little late to the party, but congrats on the release!

I'm gonna download this game and play it as soon as I get time 8DDD! (Teeheehee come to me Mr. Bandages).
PM me if needed

15385bic
Miko-Class Veteran

#78 Post by 15385bic »

Fuyuko wrote:The game is cool but too bad it's not my type though. I kinda don't like how Mr Wolf turns red every now and then, I like shy people but that's just too much for me, and the protagonist's smile seems pretty evil? But I like the Count and Erik, they are mysterious, handsome and really cool.
well its definitely not for everyone ^^'
Victoria wrote:So, I kind of have a problem with the Extra section.
I think I've got every possible ending by now, but this problem has been occuring for a longer time.
Whenever I click "Extra", the game kind of freezes. I can see everything and the music keeps playing, but if I try to click "Next" or "Endings" or any other option, it simply won't react and the only option I have is to shut it down forcibly. A few times the game did it for me on its own and I got this message:
I dont know what's happening there. And corynth says that she wont be able to figure it out without a log.... >_>'
Mystyk wrote:Very lovely game! I only played one route so far, but I enjoyed it! The only thing I could say was that when
there was the puzzle with the broken plate
the game somewhat "froze", so I couldn't move the pieces, so then I tried to close the game (but I didn't choose leave) so after that it was fixed, so I wonder if it was my computer's fault or the game's fault o.o but anyway, I wish I could draw like you, and make such an interesting story. Great job!
yeah the plate freezing is a problem that seems to pop up once in a while...we have no idea why OTL coz coynth has never come across it so she cant figure out what is wrong until she does.
Doomzilla wrote:I'm still not sure if I was just missing something, but the spot the differences kippy statue gave me issues. I'm pretty sure I found them all, but if I didn't double click in a certain spot it didn't seem to progress. Maybe there's a difference there I couldn't see, but I thought I'd say something in case it's a bug.
you can check the walkthrough if you are or not. We've never really had a problem with that particular minigame...its the stupid plate that's really buggy o3o
KittyKatStar wrote:I only finished two endings, but I enjoyed Mr. Wolf and The Count's routes. <3 (I really love the shy, sweet, characters.)

Thanks so much for this game, and congrats on getting it done. ^_^v
teehee~ thanks -
if u want to see Mr B being shy - go for his route~
Mad Harlequin wrote: Ah, I thought this might be the case. No worries. I wanted to be honest in my review, so I mentioned my thoughts regarding the title, but of all my concerns, this was the least pressing. Thank you for your response!
no thank you! even after so many play-throughs - we still miss mistakes ^^' - at least you found some~
Starshine wrote:I kinda wish i was as creative when writing a story, but my mind is kinda blank... i won't add any dead-on spoilers lets just say this is a game you definitely want to play if your looking for some male-anime characters that stand out.

Confused: (When playing i got all mixed up)
When starting the game i kinda got a little confused when it stated "Lucky Lady" and i thought to myself what about the male gamers who are playing? But then i realised that the main character is "Miss Archer" to be honest i got mixed up who was who.
Lucky Lady.PNG
I'm sure you can get creative~
and i cant believe you're getting confused with lucky lady ^^' - the MC is 100% female - even if a guy is playing, it wont change that fact XD
lemonokashi wrote:It was so good! If you sold those cute dolls they turned into from the final trial I would buy one!
If there were the dolls i'd get the whole set of main characters~ maybe i can make some shrinky phone straps for myself...
sayu_k wrote:I don't seem able to get the bad ends! :(
Could you provide a walkthrough to it?!
ok-the walkthrough has been updated~
greenheartnellie wrote:But I'd have to say that my most favorite path of all now would be Mr. Bandages, which I got after Mr. Wolf's. I love how his feelings have developed for Miss Archer, and for some reasons I find it really sweet on how he cares without really showing his affection :3
another Mr B fan~ - for a while we thought...damn he's unloved coz he's so prickly XD - yeah he does care - in his own way~
Tag- wrote:Whoops, I'm a little late to the party
welcome to the party XD
curseofmight wrote:
FjärilPrincess wrote:I just wanted to say that Tyler's a singing God and ,like,I love his voice.I get invisible nosebleeds every time I listen to his songs.Such a sexy voice.MMMMMM <3. Thank you for the songs! And tell Tyler that I say 'thanks' for making the songs and allowing you guys to post it :'D.
hi :)
<-- what most people dont realise....this guy is Tyler

Doomzilla
Regular
Tumblr: punchysporkk

#79 Post by Doomzilla »

Wow, and somehow I didn't think to check the walkthrough. I don't know what was wrong with my head that day. Yep, it was just a difference I couldn't see. Sorry! =]

CatyCats
Regular

#80 Post by CatyCats »

First I thought the game would be different before I played. The game was really surprising and unexpected. The romance was really "awww~" and GOD, I love Mr.Bandages. Funny yet cute ! :D
and I never ever thought that the count was ..., atleast I thought he would be "his brother" but it was really surprising!!!

Bluberi_Lemonade

#81 Post by Bluberi_Lemonade »

Okay...I've only finished one route so far (The Count's)....but I have to say, I'm in love. This game is AMAZING. I just love the diverse characters, the PERFECT plot build-up, the amazing art, the fun mini-games...(well the first mini game I took like 20 minutes on and got 1 point for but that is my own stupid fault because I'm HORRIBLE at puzzle slider games LOL that doesn't take away from the fact the game is AWESOME)
Everything about this game makes me so happiiii~ TwT The Count's story was seriously touching, which is a difficult feat to accomplish when you don't have a lot of time and stuff to work on lengthening the game. I'm like, totally a fangirl of him now too <3<3 Kyaaaaa~
Seriously, I thought the Phantom was the Count's twin or something! LOL I didn't even realize the truth till right when it was explained...I must be slow x~x Since the beginning, I was like, "Aww the Phantom's so hot, I wish he had his own route too~" ...LOL <3 THANK YOU FOR HEARING MY WISHES~
I'm going to see Mr. Wolf's route next because he's super cute <3, and then Mr. Bandages, I'm curious about his. I just got really excited from this beautiful game and wanted to post something here as soon as possible to show my appreciation. Consider me an official fan. I look forward to anything you plan to do in the future!! \>w</
Btw, I loved the music at the end <3 It really fit in well <3 Kyaaa, fangirling, fangirlinggg~

vana

#82 Post by vana »

I have delurked(!) to say that this is one of the few GxB games with 3+ guys where I actually liked all of them. But the Count is my favourite because if he were real, we'd be trading terrible innuendoes ALL DAY.

I'm impressed with Tyler's music; I feel that "Memories" should be a full-length song...

Mad Harlequin
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Emma: A Lady's Maid (editor)
IRC Nick: MadHarlequin

#83 Post by Mad Harlequin »

I'm glad this thread got bumped. I finally reached the endings I had yet to unlock (the remaining bad ones), and I must say that
even though they all (appropriately) made me want to give each character a hug, I'm glad Landon has Erik as a friend. Feeling does suck sometimes. Oh, and now I'm tempted to draw bad fanart of "Uncle Erik." That mental image made me smile in spite of the sadness I felt.
I'm an aspiring writer and voice talent with a passion for literature and an unhealthy attachment to video games. I am also a seasoned typo-sniper. Inquiries are encouraged. Friendly chats are welcome.
"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."
— Mark Twain

ixWishing
Veteran

#84 Post by ixWishing »

Omg! Yay! It's finally out!
I'll post back my thoughts on the game once I'm done c:
- Everlasting Dreams ;

Kagura
Regular

#85 Post by Kagura »

Kyaaa~ ; w ; Congrats on your release :DD
I've been waiting for this TT 3 TT can't believe I almost forgot bout it!!
Anyway it's me :DD Snakai Koriko something on deviant art . 3.

I can do voice actings and help with the story~
Just message me if y'need help c:

Kagura
Regular

#86 Post by Kagura »

Ooooof! > w< Just finished the game!!
Nice work there ; w; am so jealous of the art thou

and it would've been better if there would be an Erik ending > w>
I got no ending ; _; I WANTED WOLF NOOO,
//too lazy to replay ; ^ ;

I can do voice actings and help with the story~
Just message me if y'need help c:

Chu~
Projects: Chou Academy

#87 Post by Chu~ »

This is a really cute game! >//<

Mad Harlequin
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Emma: A Lady's Maid (editor)
IRC Nick: MadHarlequin

#88 Post by Mad Harlequin »

Kagura wrote:Ooooof! > w< Just finished the game!!

Kagura, if you bother replaying, you might just find the kind of ending you're after. But that's up to you.
I'm an aspiring writer and voice talent with a passion for literature and an unhealthy attachment to video games. I am also a seasoned typo-sniper. Inquiries are encouraged. Friendly chats are welcome.
"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."
— Mark Twain

15385bic
Miko-Class Veteran

#89 Post by 15385bic »

CatyCats wrote:First I thought the game would be different before I played. The game was really surprising and unexpected. The romance was really "awww~" and GOD, I love Mr.Bandages. Funny yet cute ! :D
and I never ever thought that the count was ..., atleast I thought he would be "his brother" but it was really surprising!!!
A lot of people have said it was surprising XD
I'm glad u enjoyed it! Mr B added a lot of moments to the game XD
Bluberi_Lemonade wrote:Okay...I've only finished one route so far (The Count's)....but I have to say, I'm in love. This game is AMAZING. I just love the diverse characters, the PERFECT plot build-up, the amazing art, the fun mini-games...(well the first mini game I took like 20 minutes on and got 1 point for but that is my own stupid fault because I'm HORRIBLE at puzzle slider games LOL that doesn't take away from the fact the game is AWESOME)
Everything about this game makes me so happiiii~ TwT The Count's story was seriously touching, which is a difficult feat to accomplish when you don't have a lot of time and stuff to work on lengthening the game. I'm like, totally a fangirl of him now too <3<3 Kyaaaaa~
Seriously, I thought the Phantom was the Count's twin or something! LOL I didn't even realize the truth till right when it was explained...I must be slow x~x Since the beginning, I was like, "Aww the Phantom's so hot, I wish he had his own route too~" ...LOL <3 THANK YOU FOR HEARING MY WISHES~
I'm going to see Mr. Wolf's route next because he's super cute <3, and then Mr. Bandages, I'm curious about his. I just got really excited from this beautiful game and wanted to post something here as soon as possible to show my appreciation. Consider me an official fan. I look forward to anything you plan to do in the future!! \>w</
Btw, I loved the music at the end <3 It really fit in well <3 Kyaaa, fangirling, fangirlinggg~
Would live to know what you think of the other two ;)
Yeah count made a fan girl out of me too by the library scene (normally I don't like flirty guys) <-- is it weird to say this when I'm one of the ones who wrote it? ^^'
vana wrote:I have delurked(!) to say that this is one of the few GxB games with 3+ guys where I actually liked all of them. But the Count is my favourite because if he were real, we'd be trading terrible innuendoes ALL DAY.

I'm impressed with Tyler's music; I feel that "Memories" should be a full-length song...
LOL! Yeah count would like you ;p
Yes Tyler's music is really good. And perhaps you can ask him that ;)
Mad Harlequin wrote:I'm glad this thread got bumped. I finally reached the endings I had yet to unlock (the remaining bad ones), and I must say that
even though they all (appropriately) made me want to give each character a hug, I'm glad Landon has Erik as a friend. Feeling does suck sometimes. Oh, and now I'm tempted to draw bad fanart of "Uncle Erik." That mental image made me smile in spite of the sadness I felt.
Yeah they're good for each other. Otherwise they're pretty alone in a sense. Real friends are hard to come by

Keep playing. If u want a good end that is. Check the walk through and see if it helps ;)
Chu~ wrote:This is a really cute game! >//<
Ah thanks~
Mad Harlequin wrote:

Kagura, if you bother replaying, you might just find the kind of ending you're after. But that's up to you.
Totally agrees XD

Fuyuko

#90 Post by Fuyuko »

I just finished all the good ends and here's what I think:
Tyler: like I said I don't like him as much as the others, actually I think he's the least attractive of the three. He's nice and all but I got bored playing his route and staring at his constantly blushing face just make it worse.
The Count: He's my favorite, I really like scenes of him teasing Mr Bandages and I have always liked the flirty type so I found his personality very charming.
Mr Bandages: He's a nice surprise because I didn't expected to like him that much, but he turned out to be very interesting, and very cute too. He also has a very kind personality, the scene when he helped the MC get out of the lake and get back to the mansion makes me go: "awwwwww" because we can see how good of a person he actually is. I don't like the MC thinks he's a jerk and run away from him when in the others's route she just accept immediately, I kinda understand how she felt when he said those things to her but still...In the end I think I like him even more than the Count, but maybe because I played his route last.