Halloween otome [GxB] - Tyler's OP EP mp3 + walthrough added

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
pancake12

Re: Halloween otome [GxB] - Tyler's OP EP mp3 + walthrough a

#121 Post by pancake12 »

Hi, I am the gal who said that a virus was detected in the file. Could it be possible to link me to the google drive? I had already PM you with my email address a few weeks ago if you haven't notice. Thank you :)

15385bic
Miko-Class Veteran

#122 Post by 15385bic »

pancake12 wrote:Hi, I am the gal who said that a virus was detected in the file. Could it be possible to link me to the google drive? I had already PM you with my email address a few weeks ago if you haven't notice. Thank you :)

hmm? i did pass on your email to corynth (its on her google drive) so i'll ask her again.
(actually just asked her and she did say she linked you)
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6evBgP ... o2YzQ/edit
(anyone whose email isn't linked wont have access to the drive version)
you're email IS on the shared list - and it should've automatically emailed that something was shared with you.

but otherwise i'm not sure if it'll make a difference ^^"
because depending on the virus scanners - sometimes it turn up a false positive anyways - so its not us or the host server - it's renpy ^^"

like it says here
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... =8&t=19703
wiimote wrote:Avira AntiVirus detects a TR/Dropper.Gen virus inside the renpy.exe and prevents you from running it.
This is most likely just a false positive, but still you might want to do something about this, PyTom.
or
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 13&t=19895

so yeah ^^" - i think your antivirus will still show up with the scan no matter what version we give you because its a renpy thing.... >_>'

pancake12

#123 Post by pancake12 »

Hi, I may have missed out the email corynth sent. Anyway I have obtained the file from google drive already, thank you very much :)

Katty16
Regular

#124 Post by Katty16 »

Really nice game! I enjoyed it a lot after getting all the good endings, but I still have a few endings to do, but since I got the good endings I just wanted to say how cute and awesome this was x3
The art was beautiful too, and I like how you have used the chibi cgs, it makes it more funnier, cute and adorable xD
Not sure who my favorite character is since I loved them all, so it's really difficult to choose on of them ><

ahtramlegna

#125 Post by ahtramlegna »

Very lovely game, all the guys had their charm. It was overall cute, even the heroine was adorable.

Ordog
Regular

#126 Post by Ordog »

Awesome Game !!
One of the best free games I've played (Even better than the commercials, in fact)
Before playing Halloween Otome, I always went for the Tsundere guy (This is why I played Mr Bandages ending first) but when I went for Mr Wolf... my whole world changed xDD

I loved all the paths, but it's the first time for me to prefer the dandere guy. He was soooo cute. Too bad it was this short (Though I expected it to be shorter)
As for The Count ending, I was sure of his "secret" identity when playing the other's routes, but I began to doubt it when actually playing his.

What bothered me was the fact that when playing Mr Bandages and Mr Wolf's routes, the Count's path was a bit spoiled, because I had already seen some of his tokimeki scenes. When you've already read much of the dialogue, usually (It's something that bothers me in most VN actually) you play the last paths in Skip mode.
Thus, we aren't really into the story.
I should have played his path first T^T
Then Mr Bandages, and then Mr Wolf (Eat the sweetest last xD)

So, Thank you for providing us this awesome Otome Game, and for free !!
I'll definitely play your next games (Take responsibility now that we're addict, and give us more games \o/)

Last thing: I really loved the names (Tyler/tyger particularly clever x)
And the ost of course.

This moment made my day (Actually, my night --")
http://img108.xooimage.com/files/0/f/d/ ... 52c237.png

CatyCats
Regular

#127 Post by CatyCats »

I really love the game! :D
The wolf is sweet (wahaha those ears <3 ), mr. Bandages was arrogant yet sweet too (i like those attitudes!)
and the count
was really unexpected! I was figuring his real ID and i came to the conclusion that he was the brother of Eric. Because there's no way it would be Eric himself! That really shocked me but it made me really happy!!

MomoiroGirl
Veteran
Deviantart: MomoiroGirl
Location: Somewheeere over the rainbow~ ... Well, Denmark at least

#128 Post by MomoiroGirl »

Hey, so i just did my first playthrough and got Wolf's good end (and btw I would so jump him at the first chance I got if he were real XD), but even though I solved all the puzzles as said in the walkthrough, I still didn't win Erik's game, could something be wrong wit the game? D: I got the updated version of the game and all..

15385bic
Miko-Class Veteran

#129 Post by 15385bic »

Ordog wrote: What bothered me was the fact that when playing Mr Bandages and Mr Wolf's routes, the Count's path was a bit spoiled, because I had already seen some of his tokimeki scenes.
you're the first person to say that XD
some people were actually telling us to say everyone should play count last ^^'
but i say - play whichever order~ more fun that way
MomoiroGirl wrote:Hey, so i just did my first playthrough and got Wolf's good end (and btw I would so jump him at the first chance I got if he were real XD), but even though I solved all the puzzles as said in the walkthrough, I still didn't win Erik's game, could something be wrong wit the game? D: I got the updated version of the game and all..
you got a 5 in everything (or most of the games) and still lost??? and this is for Mr Wolf's path???
You should win Erik's game if you get at least 40/45 points (i think this was the number)
if you turned off minigames as an option - the points are awarded randomly

distorsion
Regular
Projects: Proofreader for: Alice Hunt, Dragon Souls, Dragon's Blood, NACIRA, Saundersi: Level7

#130 Post by distorsion »

Quick question, is the walkthrough added in the updated version? Or is it somewhere in this subject? If it's the later I'm having trouble finding it...
Thank you for all your kindness!
Will proofread (grammar/typos) for hugs!

15385bic
Miko-Class Veteran

#131 Post by 15385bic »

distorsion wrote:Quick question, is the walkthrough added in the updated version? Or is it somewhere in this subject? If it's the later I'm having trouble finding it...
on the first page at the bottom of the first post ^^'
here for convenience --> http://synokoria.tumblr.com/Halloween_Otome_Walkthrough

Lesleigh63
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: House of Dolls; Lads in Distress - Nano'16; Delusion Gallery Nano'18
Projects: BL VN
Deviantart: Lesleigh63

#132 Post by Lesleigh63 »

Was originally not going to play the minigames but I liked the way they were incorporated into the story and damn I wanted my team to win (so started again and turned them on).

Lovely art in this - was a pleasure to look at.

I enjoyed the writing. I didn't want to stop playing and went through one path in a single sitting (unusual for me as I can get bored quite easily). I've only gotten the general end so far, so I have the other paths in front of me; and this is definitely a game I'll return to.

Thanks so much for your time and effort.

15385bic
Miko-Class Veteran

#133 Post by 15385bic »

Lesleigh63 wrote:Was originally not going to play the minigames but I liked the way they were incorporated into the story and damn I wanted my team to win (so started again and turned them on).
yeah i think the first mini game turns people off (or makes them a little frustrated) until they know the cheat. The others are generally pretty easy so yes you should try them 8D
I hope you have fun getting the rest of the endings =]

anyways linking some halloween otome extras (we've just been playing around with JsVN so nothing that detailed or anything - they are more like very very short scenes)
http://synokoria.tumblr.com/tagged/hall ... ome-extras

anniexchocolate

#134 Post by anniexchocolate »

I'm such an idiot...
I didn't realize that the count was erik until the end.. wut my stupidity sometimes
BUT I FORGIVE HIM. HOW COULD I STAY MAD AT HIM. HE'S PERFECT. I'VE PLAYED HIS GOOD ENDING LIKE 10 TIMES ALREADY <3

off to play the wolf guy~

P.S. I absolutely love the protagonist and how she prioritizes food. I think we would be great friends :D FOOD FTW

Godline
Veteran
Completed: numerous
Tumblr: godlinegames
Deviantart: godline-games
itch: godline

Re: Halloween otome [GxB]

#135 Post by Godline »

I'm going to put everything in spoiler tags just because...
First of all, I don't normally play through all the romance endings in games but because of the sheer depth of material in this one I played all of them.
I even liked the non-romance one with the Ice Queen (the relationship with the hunky butler is the icing on the cake).
Erik's route was amazing and as I see you're doing a Valentine's version, I hope you have something similar. Some mystery to keep it fresh. I actually didn't guess about the Count being Erik - so to have that mystery revealed really made the game for me.
Having him actually say he loved her was a little over the top, but meh. I'm sure most of the girls who played this liked it.

Also, I liked how Landon didn't suddenly change personalities (as some Otome games with the jerk guy tend to do). He didn't become Mr Romantic. But he was willing to work on being an ass... which is the best anyone is going to get.

Tyler was adorable. "I'm sweet like me!" I laughed at that.

It was all very unrealistic, but hey, that's the genre!

Just some advice:
- If I were you, I would flip the sprite of the Count during his route. It makes it seem like his back is to Emma for most of it, and would look less weird if that was fixed.
- what is with ending lines with "~"? Sure it's cute but it looks unprofessional.
- in the Count's route I saw you had "anymore" when it should have been "any more". Don't remember where but it was a grammar thing that stood out to me.

Other than that - good job and kudos to the popularity of this.