Halloween otome [GxB] - Tyler's OP EP mp3 + walthrough added

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
ark99k
Regular

Re: Halloween otome [GxB] - Tyler's OP EP mp3 + walthrough a

#151 Post by ark99k »

Ahh! I can't beat the slider puzzle! Anyone have a finished picture of it?
By the way, the game is really cute so far!

15385bic
Miko-Class Veteran

#152 Post by 15385bic »

ark99k wrote:Ahh! I can't beat the slider puzzle! Anyone have a finished picture of it?
By the way, the game is really cute so far!
there's a walkthrough on the first post that has the steps to take to beat it =]
(if you want to cheat :P)
otherwise it looks like this

amaicherii
Completed: Tail Me
itch: sweet-gangster

#153 Post by amaicherii »

The game was fantastic!!! I loved the characters and the heroine was freaking awesome :D!!! Thank you so much for such a lovely story!!!! My favorite one was Mr.Wolf <3. I was wondering though, I'm missing the first cg of the second page in the gallery (the one before the "mr.wolf and the count visiting mr. bandages" in his room chibi cg). I have every other cg and got all endings, could someone help me? :(

Naru_san

#154 Post by Naru_san »

One of the best otome games I have ever played! I'm wondering this game is free but thankful)
Whole game is entire pleasure =^__^=
However, bad ends are sad and don't understand - why? Why she is fixated on difference between celebrity and common people? Why they don't fighting for happiness? But the bad end is the bad end.
Anyway, the story and pictures are on high-level. Thanks)
Sorry for my English >_<

Junesong
Regular

#155 Post by Junesong »

15385bic wrote:thanks to all the people who enjoyed the game
and for all those who had previously asked us about english voices - here's something you may like
a HALLOWEEN OTOME LETS DUB! ep 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-N_vQhvUAU

THANKS SO MUCH TO THE LETS DUB TEAM http://letsdubproject.tumblr.com/
this was the best surprise ever! T^T

That was interesting, I like Emma's voice but the guys sounded pretty flat, kinda bored, and their voices were almost identical - still it was fun to experience the game with actual voices! ^_^

15385bic
Miko-Class Veteran

#156 Post by 15385bic »

amaicherii wrote:The game was fantastic!!! I loved the characters and the heroine was freaking awesome :D!!! Thank you so much for such a lovely story!!!! My favorite one was Mr.Wolf <3. I was wondering though, I'm missing the first cg of the second page in the gallery (the one before the "mr.wolf and the count visiting mr. bandages" in his room chibi cg). I have every other cg and got all endings, could someone help me? :(
if you've played all the routes you should have gotten this CG - its Mr Wolf outside with Miss Archer...i think after they did some cooking? <-- (dont quote me - my memory is shocking)
Naru_san wrote:One of the best otome games I have ever played! I'm wondering this game is free but thankful)
Whole game is entire pleasure =^__^=
However, bad ends are sad and don't understand - why? Why she is fixated on difference between celebrity and common people? Why they don't fighting for happiness? But the bad end is the bad end.
Anyway, the story and pictures are on high-level. Thanks)
I don't think she was ever really looking for love and in the bad ends ,besides the count, none of the other guys ever acted upon anything. So she didn't really know whether they liked her or not. Plus I'm not even sure if she realized how much she liked them herself ^^'. Cant exactly fight for something that never really happened. Its more like the chance passed them by.
Junesong wrote: That was interesting, I like Emma's voice but the guys sounded pretty flat, kinda bored, and their voices were almost identical - still it was fun to experience the game with actual voices! ^_^
I find whether you like voices or not depends on your expectations after reading something. It's like movies vs the original books - some people like them, others pictured things differently, so its always up to your own preferences =]

JinTonic
Regular

#157 Post by JinTonic »

Oh my, what an awesome game!
I think it's one of the best games I've played. Thank you for your great job. The story was very interesting and I liked a lot the characters' design.
Mr. Bandages was great! I liked him the most. I liked so much his speech with Emma at the party that I was reloading to read it again)) His character was just fantastic!
I think I will replay this game many times in the future. Thank you again for this great job.

otome games

#158 Post by otome games »

this game is sooo awsome!!!!
congrats the release

otome games

#159 Post by otome games »

this is sooo cool i cant wait for this to be released
even i am planing to make a vn
so you will be like my senpai~
do guide me senpai~

15385bic
Miko-Class Veteran

#160 Post by 15385bic »

otome games wrote:this is sooo cool i cant wait for this to be released
even i am planing to make a vn
so you will be like my senpai~
do guide me senpai~
ehhh - its already released???
but yeah - lemma is full of nice ppl who'll help you out if u have questions and even if i cant help you with something specific, i'm sure others can =]

Catgirl0313

#161 Post by Catgirl0313 »

So I know I'm a little late to the otome party here....But this game is really awesome! I love it :D I absolutely love Mr. Wolf, he's adorable! The second the MC spoke to him for the first time, I knew which route I was going to aim for first run through. I also just want to cuddle your mascot Kippy! X3 And I am truly amazed that something of this quality is free! I will most definitely be watching for more of your games.

I have an odd request though... The song written for Mr. Wolf called Memories. Since downloading it, I have listened to it for several hours straight...without understanding more than the first two lines. (I think I'm just not used to the filter(?) thing used.) I was wondering if maybe someone would mind posting the lyrics >.> And yes, I made an account TODAY for the sole purpose of learning the lyrics to that awesome song. What can I say. It's been frustrating me for 5 hours and it was about time I stopped just lurking boards and finally registered :lol:

Kikaharu
Regular

#162 Post by Kikaharu »

Catgirl0313 wrote:So I know I'm a little late to the otome party here....But this game is really awesome! I love it :D I absolutely love Mr. Wolf, he's adorable! The second the MC spoke to him for the first time, I knew which route I was going to aim for first run through. I also just want to cuddle your mascot Kippy! X3 And I am truly amazed that something of this quality is free! I will most definitely be watching for more of your games.

I have an odd request though... The song written for Mr. Wolf called Memories. Since downloading it, I have listened to it for several hours straight...without understanding more than the first two lines. (I think I'm just not used to the filter(?) thing used.) I was wondering if maybe someone would mind posting the lyrics >.> And yes, I made an account TODAY for the sole purpose of learning the lyrics to that awesome song. What can I say. It's been frustrating me for 5 hours and it was about time I stopped just lurking boards and finally registered :lol:
I don't know if you know this but the Creator is working on another game. It's called Valentine's Otome. http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=27443 that's the link I have for it for now. There is a demo out for it but the full version wouldn't be out for awhile yet. :)

Catgirl0313

#163 Post by Catgirl0313 »

Kikaharu wrote: I don't know if you know this but the Creator is working on another game. It's called Valentine's Otome. http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=27443 that's the link I have for it for now. There is a demo out for it but the full version wouldn't be out for awhile yet. :)
Oh yes, I'm very aware. I've been stalking its progress. :3 But thank you! It's nice to know people here are so supportive!

Aqacia
Regular

#164 Post by Aqacia »

I have to say that this was by far one of the most enjoyable games i've played in a while, i enjoy the simpler games like this one that i could replay over and over again without ever getting bored of any of the scenes. The characters are absolutely lovely and i remember on my first time playing this game i was so torn between trying to get Mr. Wolfs end or Counts that i had to take the natural ending as there was no way i could of made up my mind.

The puzzles were a little difficult at times and others insanely easy. I have to complain about the sliding puzzle however which gave me a massive headache that lasted for a long period of time just from trying to figure it out. But the other puzzles on the other hand were insanely fun and i found the whole game to be very cute and sweet and just made me feel so fangirlish at times.

flwriter124

#165 Post by flwriter124 »

Let me first of all say I loooooove this game. I played it before on another computer and experienced the lagginess problem, so I was never able to finish it. With my newer computer it worked perfectly and was able to get all the endings ^_^ I do need help though. I'm missing the second CG on the first page, the one after chibi Erik's microphone pose and before The count's greeting one. I'm guessing its something obvious I'm missing or one just didnt register/lock in when I first saw it. It's driving me crazy to not have it 100%ed! Thank you peoples in advance! :D