Halloween otome [GxB] - Tyler's OP EP mp3 + walthrough added

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Message
Author
User avatar
15385bic
Miko-Class Veteran
Posts: 754
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:39 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Halloween otome [GxB] - Tyler's OP EP mp3 + walthrough a

#166 Post by 15385bic » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:12 am

flwriter124 wrote:Let me first of all say I loooooove this game. I played it before on another computer and experienced the lagginess problem, so I was never able to finish it. With my newer computer it worked perfectly and was able to get all the endings ^_^ I do need help though. I'm missing the second CG on the first page, the one after chibi Erik's microphone pose and before The count's greeting one. I'm guessing its something obvious I'm missing or one just didnt register/lock in when I first saw it. It's driving me crazy to not have it 100%ed! Thank you peoples in advance! :D
you must have started from a save.to get the last cg. try starting from the start. the new cg is near there.

flwriter124
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:22 pm
Contact:

Re: Halloween otome [GxB] - Tyler's OP EP mp3 + walthrough a

#167 Post by flwriter124 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:20 pm

ah I see. Thank you very much!

laylee96
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:10 am
Contact:

Re: Halloween otome [GxB] - Tyler's OP EP mp3 + walthrough a

#168 Post by laylee96 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:48 pm

I absolutely love this game!! I went for Mr Wolf first - it was SO adorable how shy he got! The song was really good too. Second time through, I played The Count's route.
Halfway through I realised that he was, in fact, the host of the party! His story was great!
I'm about to play Mr Bandages' route, hopefully that will be equally as good! The mini-games were a nice touch too (the sliding puzzle took me FOREVER to complete, but when I finally did it, I felt really good). Anyways, congrats on this amazing game! ^-^

User avatar
waffrus
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:18 pm
Contact:

Re: Halloween otome [GxB] - Tyler's OP EP mp3 + walthrough a

#169 Post by waffrus » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:58 am

List of thoughts as I was playing (only got the general ending so far, oops):
- The sprites for this game were lovely.
- I liked the "ice queen" and her dynamic with the other characters a lot. She was quite sweet despite her costume and nickname and expectations of a side lady character.
- The lag is unfortunate, but the premise of the story was interesting. Two weeks of Halloween fun? That sounds great, haha!
- I love puzzles, so the first kippy one was my favorite.
- ...I related greatly to the food > everything else by the protagonist. Food, yay.

Overall, I thought it was a great game. The only bad thing was the lag, but that sounds like something very troublesome to fix. Anyhow, nicely done!

User avatar
curseofmight
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 2:22 pm
Projects: Nakajo | Halloween Otome | Reminiscence | Reckoning | Among The Distant Stars
Contact:

Re: Halloween otome [GxB] - Tyler's OP EP mp3 + walthrough a

#170 Post by curseofmight » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:29 am

Hey guys! I've gotten a lot of messages and seen posts about the lyrics for "Memories"

Sorry if they were hard to understand! But here they are! :)

"Too scared to see looking through the eyes of someone else
Too scared to speak it's the voice of someone that I'm not
I'm lost in a daze, a state I brought upon myself
There's no mistake I live for days like today

These faces lie, this time is a lie
Please stay for a while

Don't turn away too soon we've just met
You're someone that I cannot forget
Your eyes will always be in the back of my mind
Don't leave me with memories"

Thanks!

-Tyler
Image

User avatar
Catgirl0313
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Halloween otome [GxB] - Tyler's OP EP mp3 + walthrough a

#171 Post by Catgirl0313 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:22 am

curseofmight wrote:Sorry if they were hard to understand! But here they are! :)
AHH! Thank you so much :D After about a month of listening (it's just so catchy!) I had gotten most of the lyrics, but you helped fill the rest in :) I can now sing this song TO THE WORLD. XD You will most likely find me perusing more of your work since I really loved what I heard in this game. You have a beautiful voice and I apologize for not being able to hear the (amazingly perfect for the game) lyrics clearly...I think I just had trouble since the combined instrumentals were close to the same volume as vocals...or at least it seemed that way to me....But what do I know. :P I have trouble with song lyrics all the time. Thank you again!

User avatar
WizzyGameMaster
Regular
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:03 pm
Projects: Misfits. Summon!
Deviantart: WizzyGameMaster
Contact:

Re: Halloween otome [GxB] - Tyler's OP EP mp3 + walthrough a

#172 Post by WizzyGameMaster » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:55 am

I didn't think I would like this game when I downloaded it. And I am very glad that I was way wrong.
I loved it.
Mr Bandages good end was the first one I got, definitely the most amusing to me.
Seeing him drunk was definitely hilarious
Mr Wolf followed that, but I got one of his bad ends... I actually liked his win bad end better than any of the others' bad ends.
I saved the Count for last, since he's really not the kind of guy I'm into.
As I was going through it I thought, I wonder if Erik has a route. And later suspected that the two were the same person. Then, surprise! I was right.

The puzzles were a lot of fun, but after you've memorized how to do all of them well enough to get a 5 on all of them, they kinda lose their fun a bit.
Overall, a great otome full of lovable characters. Definitely will be playing this again.
Though I am quite annoyed that there's on cg I just can't unlock... After at least 10 playthroughs, still haven't figured out what I'm missing to get it.
Last edited by WizzyGameMaster on Fri May 01, 2015 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
15385bic
Miko-Class Veteran
Posts: 754
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:39 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Halloween otome [GxB] - Tyler's OP EP mp3 + walthrough a

#173 Post by 15385bic » Fri May 01, 2015 4:27 am

WizzyGameMaster wrote: Though I am quite annoyed that there's on cg I just can't unlock... After at least 10 playthroughs, still haven't figured out what I'm missing to get it.
if you can tell us between which 2 cg's the one you're missing is, we can figure out which one you are missing =]
Glad you liked the game even though you though might not \^^/ *success~
waffrus wrote:The only bad thing was the lag, but that sounds like something very troublesome to fix.
Yeah -it doesnt lag on all computers so yes - it would be difficult to fix OTL
laylee96 wrote:the sliding puzzle took me FOREVER to complete, but when I finally did it, I felt really good
use the walkthrough/cheat cough*

User avatar
WizzyGameMaster
Regular
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:03 pm
Projects: Misfits. Summon!
Deviantart: WizzyGameMaster
Contact:

Re: Halloween otome [GxB] - Tyler's OP EP mp3 + walthrough a

#174 Post by WizzyGameMaster » Fri May 01, 2015 8:34 am

15385bic wrote: if you can tell us between which 2 cg's the one you're missing is, we can figure out which one you are missing =]
Glad you liked the game even though you though might not \^^/ *success~
In the gallery, it's the one between the one when the main character kicks Bandanges and the one of the Count's snow scene.
I think it's the second page of the gallery, bottom left cg.

User avatar
15385bic
Miko-Class Veteran
Posts: 754
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:39 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Halloween otome [GxB] - Tyler's OP EP mp3 + walthrough a

#175 Post by 15385bic » Fri May 01, 2015 11:53 pm

WizzyGameMaster wrote: In the gallery, it's the one between the one when the main character kicks Bandanges and the one of the Count's snow scene.
I think it's the second page of the gallery, bottom left cg.
\

ok its
the one where the count loses his contacts on the snow day when the wind blows fiercely
basically you need to play favourites with the count and have his affections high (look at the walkthrough if u need help) http://synokoria.tumblr.com/Halloween_Otome_Walkthrough

User avatar
WizzyGameMaster
Regular
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:03 pm
Projects: Misfits. Summon!
Deviantart: WizzyGameMaster
Contact:

Re: Halloween otome [GxB] - Tyler's OP EP mp3 + walthrough a

#176 Post by WizzyGameMaster » Tue May 05, 2015 11:02 am

15385bic wrote:ok its
the one where the count loses his contacts on the snow day when the wind blows fiercely
basically you need to play favourites with the count and have his affections high (look at the walkthrough if u need help) http://synokoria.tumblr.com/Halloween_Otome_Walkthrough
I got it. I can't believe I missed that though.

Savri
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:44 am
Contact:

Re: Halloween otome [GxB] - Tyler's OP EP mp3 + walthrough a

#177 Post by Savri » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:49 am

Hi everyone! Hope somebody can help me. I could find all the endings (a really hard work must say because english it's not my mother language :P) and I have a little problem because I'm not able to find the 2 bad endings of Tyler and I will go crazy!!!!!!!!!!! I have 2 big slots with a lot of interrogative icons in the game and I can not find them!!!!! Anybody can help me? Please, don't send me to the walkthrough webside because I had already tried those instructions and all I could find were the good Tyler endings and the regular ending. Thank you very much!

Corynth
Regular
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:59 am
Completed: Halloween Otome
Projects: Valentines Otome
Organization: Synokoria
Tumblr: synokoria
itch: synokoria
Contact:

Re: Halloween otome [GxB] - Tyler's OP EP mp3 + walthrough a

#178 Post by Corynth » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:48 pm

Savri wrote:Hi everyone! Hope somebody can help me. I could find all the endings (a really hard work must say because english it's not my mother language :P) and I have a little problem because I'm not able to find the 2 bad endings of Tyler and I will go crazy!!!!!!!!!!! I have 2 big slots with a lot of interrogative icons in the game and I can not find them!!!!! Anybody can help me? Please, don't send me to the walkthrough webside because I had already tried those instructions and all I could find were the good Tyler endings and the regular ending. Thank you very much!
I just did a speed run and was able to get both bad ends with the following combination on version1.1:

1 ) The Mummy
2 ) I, for one, have people skills
3 ) Mr Wolf and The Count
4 ) Help Mr Wolf get through the crowd
5 ) Mr Wolf should negotiate
6 ) I should walk around the maze
7 ) Famous Bakery
8 ) To the Main Hall
9 ) The Count
10 ) Pretend to Fall and Cry
11 ) The Count should keep the ma[
12 ) Mr Wolf
13 ) The Count
14 ) Mr Bandages
15 ) Give me a boost
16 ) Fast, but careful

For the win, version I just got perfect on all minigames. For lose, I skipped the button minigame, but skipping any will do.
ImageImageImage

Savri
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:44 am
Contact:

Re: Halloween otome [GxB] - Tyler's OP EP mp3 + walthrough a

#179 Post by Savri » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:18 pm

Corynth wrote:
Savri wrote:Hi everyone! Hope somebody can help me. I could find all the endings (a really hard work must say because english it's not my mother language :P) and I have a little problem because I'm not able to find the 2 bad endings of Tyler and I will go crazy!!!!!!!!!!! I have 2 big slots with a lot of interrogative icons in the game and I can not find them!!!!! Anybody can help me? Please, don't send me to the walkthrough webside because I had already tried those instructions and all I could find were the good Tyler endings and the regular ending. Thank you very much!
I just did a speed run and was able to get both bad ends with the following combination on version1.1:

1 ) The Mummy
2 ) I, for one, have people skills
3 ) Mr Wolf and The Count
4 ) Help Mr Wolf get through the crowd
5 ) Mr Wolf should negotiate
6 ) I should walk around the maze
7 ) Famous Bakery
8 ) To the Main Hall
9 ) The Count
10 ) Pretend to Fall and Cry
11 ) The Count should keep the ma[
12 ) Mr Wolf
13 ) The Count
14 ) Mr Bandages
15 ) Give me a boost
16 ) Fast, but careful

For the win, version I just got perfect on all minigames. For lose, I skipped the button minigame, but skipping any will do.
Thank you so much!!!!!!! I will try it!!!!!!!! :D

Savri
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:44 am
Contact:

Re: Halloween otome [GxB] - Tyler's OP EP mp3 + walthrough a

#180 Post by Savri » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:57 am

I already found all endings!!!!!!!! Thank you Corynth for your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Kelanael, Majestic-12 [Bot]