Halloween otome [GxB] - Tyler's OP EP mp3 + walthrough added

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Message
Author
User avatar
Head_Phones
Regular
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:02 am
Projects: Clichéd
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: Halloween otome [GxB]

#31 Post by Head_Phones » Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:48 am

I PLAYED THROUGH IT TWICE AND I GOT BOTH OF MR WOLF'S BAD ENDS THIS GIRL IS SAD OH YES SHE IS SAAAAD

But I'm gonna try harder haha ><

Damn this is hard

But I'm enjoying it so far, much more than I thought I would ^^

I'll try to give more constructive criticism when I get the fuXcKIJWG GOOD ENDS

(rolls around on floor)

EDIT:

ASDFGHJKLQWERTYUIOP GUESS WHO JUST GOT A GOOD ENDING WITH CUTIE PATOOTIE MR WOLF
Last edited by Head_Phones on Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
'You may be a cunning linguist, but I am a master debater'
~Austin Powers



Profile pic drawn by the wonderful akemicchi

|| Honest Critique ||

User avatar
greenheartnellie
Regular
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:30 pm
Location: Lalaland ~ ♥
Contact:

Re: Halloween otome [GxB]

#32 Post by greenheartnellie » Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:08 am

Oh I played the demo of this! It's finally here :D Downloading right away
Can sorta write but CAN'T art so I am just here for the otomes! Ahihihi <3

User avatar
15385bic
Miko-Class Veteran
Posts: 771
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:39 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Halloween otome [GxB]

#33 Post by 15385bic » Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:25 am

Head_Phones wrote:But I'm enjoying it so far, much more than I thought I would ^^
im glad? ^^'
keep at it~ you'll get there
just play favourites all the way through ;P
Victoria wrote:Anyways, I've played through most of the good endings now, and I simply love this game <3 Definitely the best way of procrastinating instead of studying for my exam, hahah.
..... girl you should study - i dont want to be the one to blame for any low grades ^^"
MoonlitWind wrote:Oh gosh, I'm obsessed with the slider. I can get four points. Is it even possible to get the five? I DON'T WANT TO SETTLE. *_* I'll keep trying...

EDIT: I DID IT. If you can do it in 18 moves you get five points. I wrote it down so I'll never forget it. >____>;;
we woulda given people the correct way in a walkthrough later on ^^'
but congrats XD
aeiou2626 wrote:AHHHH I GOT THE COUNT'S BAD END NOOOO -sobs into hands- where did I go wrong?! Was it what I said regarding that
face-smashing kiss? I know that was you, Count~
Ugh, my computer was stupid yesterday and it took foreeever to transition to the next text slide. Seems to be fine today~. Might I just reiterate what others have said and tell you the art is amazing? :D and also Tyler's singing--eep! Perfect! This game is great and I hope you guys had fun making it~!

Now, off to get The Count's good ending...
yeah our game is generally laggy anyways so it doesnt help i guess >_>'
Tyler's singing is great aint it 8D?
and yup -good luck getting count~

and @greenheartnellie - i hope you enjoy it =]

User avatar
flickerflare
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 3:08 pm
Contact:

Re: Halloween otome [GxB]

#34 Post by flickerflare » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:20 pm

I absolutely loved this game. It is - hands down - the best otome game I've ever played. Ever. EVER.

Awesome.

Well, I'm going to hide in the bathroom now and cry over how Mr. Bandages isn't real.

gulabji
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:21 pm
Contact:

Re: Halloween otome [GxB]

#35 Post by gulabji » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:33 pm

This is absolutely the best VN I've ever played. I stayed up all night playing different endings :3

User avatar
pickle131
Veteran
Posts: 239
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:07 am
Tumblr: pickle131
Contact:

Re: Halloween otome [GxB]

#36 Post by pickle131 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:20 pm

I'll definitely try the full when I get a chance!
Image
Sayuri [ freelance actress / singer / fangirl & stuff]

User avatar
Starshine
Veteran
Posts: 247
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:50 am
Completed: http://berry-melon.blogspot.co.uk/2016/ ... -2016.html
Projects: Pancake Surprise (2016)
Tumblr: http://bettybooplover.tumblr.com
Deviantart: berry-melon
Soundcloud: sweepea-1
Contact:

Re: Halloween otome [GxB]

#37 Post by Starshine » Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:42 pm

Downloading now congratulations on your game release!
http://berry-melon.blogspot.com
I'm not resting until I find
What would make your eyes
Glisten like mine
With loves divine!

Boo-Boo I couldn't aspire....to anything...
Higher...than to fill that one desire to make it
My own....Bop-Bop-a-Dop-Boop-Oop-a-Doop honey?

User avatar
Kyra10
Regular
Posts: 143
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:32 pm
Projects: My Heart's Flame
Organization: Amaraluna: Otome Game Productions
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Halloween otome [GxB]

#38 Post by Kyra10 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:15 pm

Yay! Congratulations on releasing your game!
I just downloaded it and will play as soon as I can~ ^^

User avatar
NanaNaninna
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:25 am
Contact:

Re: Halloween otome [GxB]

#39 Post by NanaNaninna » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:32 pm

BEST. OTOME. GAME. EVER! Really, if you were next to me right now, I'd hug you all! Thank you sooooo much for sharing this masterpiece with us! I love you!

-Nina

User avatar
15385bic
Miko-Class Veteran
Posts: 771
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:39 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Halloween otome [GxB]

#40 Post by 15385bic » Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:21 pm

flickerflare wrote:I absolutely loved this game. It is - hands down - the best otome game I've ever played. Ever. EVER.
Awesome.
Well, I'm going to hide in the bathroom now and cry over how Mr. Bandages isn't real.
finally! Mr B has some love T^T
gulabji wrote:This is absolutely the best VN I've ever played. I stayed up all night playing different endings :3
NanaNaninna wrote:BEST. OTOME. GAME. EVER! Really, if you were next to me right now, I'd hug you all! Thank you sooooo much for sharing this masterpiece with us! I love you!-Nina
thanks to everyone who said such nice things so far T^T - especially after i looked on vndb and saw that HO was given a rating of a 3 and 4 OTL - and non-free ware? what? >_>'
seriously - i dont know whether to cry or be happy right now - guess im flickering through both.

so seriously - tthanks guys T_T!

User avatar
Bellethiel
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:46 pm
Location: Poland
Contact:

Re: Halloween otome [GxB]

#41 Post by Bellethiel » Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:56 pm

I loved it.
Story was interesting enough to keep me away from skipping parts (guilty of doing that sometimes ha ha) so I read it all through. I guess it's also thanks to characters, since they are really well written (after getting three good endings still can not decide which route was my favourite, since all three were just so good!).
And I think for the first time ever I got good endings for all guys in first try. Ha ha. Now I will have to figure out how to get bad ones. (Just hope my poor heart will survive that xD)
Also good job on creating MC. In some games main lady is really annoying. Here that's not the issue luckily, and I really enjoyed playing as her.
Mini games were quite fun too. I liked the fact that their difficulty made them great addition to the game, instead of making me frustrated in attempts to solve some complicated puzzles.
I also liked that story was long enough not to give you feeling of rushed things. Everithing seemed to be on place.
And that art. Pleasure for my eyes.

What else to say. Great job! :)

pancake12
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Halloween otome [GxB]

#42 Post by pancake12 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:54 pm

Hi, this game seems fun and I look forward to playing it! However my Avira detected virus in the downloaded file :TR/Dropper.gen (which people say its a Trojan virus). So I am still unable to play it now :( Is there other possible download link that I can use?

User avatar
MoonlitWind
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:09 am
Location: New Jersey, RIP
Contact:

Re: Halloween otome [GxB]

#43 Post by MoonlitWind » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:06 pm

Armed with only a list of all the endings (the poll from Synokoria's Tumblr) I set out and got every targeted ending first try, scoring five points on the slider puzzle every time I aimed to win the game.

Now that I've collected all the endings and CGs, what to say? I loved it. Seriously. There were times where I had to stop reading because I was just sitting here laughing. Dialogue and well developed characters are my favorite parts of any VN and this one scored perfect on both accounts. The snark and sass were great, as was the art. I look forward to any other games you two create, and will be sure to follow you!

User avatar
sonorousgem
Regular
Posts: 133
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:28 am
Completed: Miranda, Princess at Heart; Valentine's Rush
Projects: Stuck in Cube 36; Finding My Way to You
Contact:

Re: Halloween otome [GxB]

#44 Post by sonorousgem » Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:47 am

Congratulations! :D This game is awesome! It's worthy of being a commercial game but it's free yay thank you :)

My friend and I spent a long time getting 4 of the endings... and we both liked it!
The art is lovely, the backgrounds fit well, and the music was great (like it ranged from funny to super scary! :O)
The characters were really awesome too! (it took us a little while to get used to Mr. Bandages, but we liked him eventually ;)
the minigames are fun and we'll admit it took us a while to get all the points on all of them iamsobadatslidingpuzzles heheh XD
My friend is determined to get all the endings but so far...
we got the Ice Queen ending and all the main guys' good endings. The Ice Queen was cool too (no pun intended)!
Mr. Bandages had like a complete character flip but he was cool. WE TOTALLY DID NOT KNOW THE COUNT WAS ERIK UNTIL LIKE HALFWAY THROUGH HIS ROUTE AND THEN IT ALL MADE SENSE LOL; he was charming. And Mr. Wolf was adorable and we were glad they never got upset at each other :)
also the MC is great. I love that she loves food. We wish we could eat as much as her (and still stay so skinny! XD)

annyyyywaayyys thanks for releasing this it was really fun! I hope you make more games! :)

User avatar
15385bic
Miko-Class Veteran
Posts: 771
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:39 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Halloween otome [GxB]

#45 Post by 15385bic » Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:41 am

Bellethiel wrote:I loved it.
Story was interesting enough to keep me away from skipping parts (guilty of doing that sometimes ha ha) so I read it all through. I guess it's also thanks to characters, since they are really well written (after getting three good endings still can not decide which route was my favourite, since all three were just so good!).
you're the first to say that! most peope are like
count's ending i the best even though i still love Mr wolf
sonorousgem wrote:
we got the Ice Queen ending and all the main guys' good endings. The Ice Queen was cool too (no pun intended)!
Mr. Bandages had like a complete character flip but he was cool. WE TOTALLY DID NOT KNOW THE COUNT WAS ERIK UNTIL LIKE HALFWAY THROUGH HIS ROUTE AND THEN IT ALL MADE SENSE LOL; he was charming. And Mr. Wolf was adorable and we were glad they never got upset at each other :)
Mr B is just prickly - but he's showing his nice side coz he's getting use to you. Believe me - he'd still be rude and whatnot even after you're together. But he'll also have his dere side~
MoonlitWind wrote:Armed with only a list of all the endings (the poll from Synokoria's Tumblr) I set out and got every targeted ending first try, scoring five points on the slider puzzle every time I aimed to win the game.

Now that I've collected all the endings and CGs, what to say? I loved it. Seriously. There were times where I had to stop reading because I was just sitting here laughing. Dialogue and well developed characters are my favorite parts of any VN and this one scored perfect on both accounts. The snark and sass were great, as was the art. I look forward to any other games you two create, and will be sure to follow you!
you're funny XD the way you tackle that minigame like its the make or break of the game XD
i'm glad it made you laugh ~ any parts specifically? 8D
pancake12 wrote:Hi, this game seems fun and I look forward to playing it! However my Avira detected virus in the downloaded file :TR/Dropper.gen (which people say its a Trojan virus). So I am still unable to play it now :( Is there other possible download link that I can use?
i dont know whats going on there - Corynth and i ddl it ourselves from the link and scanned it with Trend Micro Office Scan, Norton and AVG - all three scans turned up clean.
if you want another link you ca pm me your email and i can link you to the copy in google drive?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Kokoro Hane