Demon Add [Otome/ Crack/ Fun?]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
rmt_2011
Regular
Projects: Lacrimosa ~ Nightmare Terror, Deceptive Dreams
Deviantart: Pie-inator

Re: Demon Add [Otome/ Crack/ Fun?]

#31 Post by rmt_2011 »

Oh goodness this was hilarious and soo weird XD
I'm pretty sure I got all the endings...well I chose all the options available anyway... Did I miss something or was the 666-5 never shown?

Lehst

Re: Demon Add [Otome/ Crack/ Fun?]

#32 Post by Lehst »

omigosh this is hilarious and pretty dang good for something that was essentially slapped together.
(but even quick games like this can be a lot of work.)

I've only gone thru twice now and I'm dying of laughter. Its definitely fun making a lot of choices, as stupid sounding as they are XDD but the sillyness is part of it's charm.

This game rocks.

spoiler comments ahead:
You totally got me with the dang lucky number box. XDD
and I like stupid endings where you don't enter the story like you are supposed to and get an "end" right away lol. heck even Otomate's Code Realize did that!
my next ending was ending F "we chatted and I think I'm forgetting something" yeah.. like the sex?!? hahahahah!!!"
and lastly I want to say that even though I didn't click them (yet) the running gag of choices where you can just hump everything really cracked me up. I'm a little scared to click on them but I will be brave (eventually?!) XDDD