[NEW FILES!] Fetish: Every Second Counts [Mystery][Macabre]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Message
Author
User avatar
ppppantsu
Veteran
Posts: 226
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:14 am
Completed: Haruman, DMMd Fan VN, Fetish 1.0, Fetish: ESC, Colors~AU~, Fetish: Wanted, Incolore
itch: soraille
Location: Philippines
Contact:

[NEW FILES!] Fetish: Every Second Counts [Mystery][Macabre]

#1 Post by ppppantsu » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:16 am

ORIGINAL THREAD HERE

SO I UPLOADED NEW MAC FILES ON 4shared and DROPBOX and I hope these files would have no problem during extraction. NO PASSWORD REQUIRED.

yeah, just go to my blog

Image

PLOT:

This is a story about the d'Andre family whose members are all mysterious and have eccentric hobbies.
As hobbies supposed to be for your own pleasure, Hexia's and the rest of the family's seem to be a little too unique to be called just a hobby.
However, one thing for sure, the consequences of their hobbies appear to be a a tad unpleasant. . .

You get to play the protagonist, Hexia, the d'Andre family's first born and only daughter.


FEATURES:
- Custom GUI
- Custom text / dialogue box
- CG Gallery
- Unlockable Character Profiles



DOWNLOAD LINKS HERE
WINDOWS & MAC Platforms
4shared and Mediafire
PASSWORD:
maximumride
Other News Here



SIDENOTES:
Thank you for looking forward to the Fetish update!
Yeah and yeah, as a writer, I realized that the story of every character is too long to fit in a visual novel.
Like what the other players said, there are many stuff going on with the family.
So I'm apologizing in advance if one way or another the game will disappoint you.
But I did my best, added some bonus stuff so you can have a goal into getting all the ends.

Just a few tips: save before making a choices.
You can always skip so you won't get tired of clicking. ;D

Also, this isn't much, but after playing, feedback is always welcome either here or in my blog.
I am happy many are downloading / playing my games, but only a few are leaving any comments.

It doesn't matter whether you find Fetish great or what. I am still thankful. Whoooops~!

EDIT: TELL ME WHICH ENDING YOU GOT FIRST.


SCREENSHOTS:

Image

Image

Image
Last edited by ppppantsu on Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:06 am, edited 6 times in total.

User avatar
Armee
Veteran
Posts: 320
Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:34 am
Contact:

Re: [WIN] Fetish: Every Second Counts [Mystery][Macabre]

#2 Post by Armee » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:19 am

Oh hey, this is out already.
You are pretty fast, yeah?
I will try it out during the weekend if I have time. Nonetheless, it looks splendid!

User avatar
Googaboga
Eileen-Class Veteran
Posts: 1392
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:37 pm
Completed: https://gbpatch.itch.io/
Projects: Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Organization: GB Patch Games
Tumblr: gb-patch
itch: gbpatch
Contact:

Re: [WIN] Fetish: Every Second Counts [Mystery][Macabre]

#3 Post by Googaboga » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:20 am

Congrats again X3. I'll be sure to play this when I can ^^.
In-Progress:
Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Released:
A Foretold Affair, My Magical Divorce Bureau, XOXO Droplets, Lake of Voices

User avatar
ppppantsu
Veteran
Posts: 226
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:14 am
Completed: Haruman, DMMd Fan VN, Fetish 1.0, Fetish: ESC, Colors~AU~, Fetish: Wanted, Incolore
itch: soraille
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: [WIN] Fetish: Every Second Counts [Mystery][Macabre]

#4 Post by ppppantsu » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:22 am

Armee wrote:Oh hey, this is out already.
You are pretty fast, yeah?
I will try it out during the weekend if I have time. Nonetheless, it looks splendid!
YES, FINALLY. OMG THANK YOU IN ADVANCE. *A* <3
Googaboga wrote:Congrats again X3. I'll be sure to play this when I can ^^.
Thank you. *A* )
//heavybreathing

User avatar
ppppantsu
Veteran
Posts: 226
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:14 am
Completed: Haruman, DMMd Fan VN, Fetish 1.0, Fetish: ESC, Colors~AU~, Fetish: Wanted, Incolore
itch: soraille
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: [WIN][MAC] Fetish: Every Second Counts [Mystery][Macabre

#5 Post by ppppantsu » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:04 am

UPDATE: MAC files ARE NOW UP ON MEDIAFIRE. (SEE LINK ABOVE)

MAC files in 4shared will be up soon. *A* )9

try10
Miko-Class Veteran
Posts: 656
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 7:47 am
Contact:

Re: [WIN][MAC] Fetish: Every Second Counts [Mystery][Macabre

#6 Post by try10 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:14 am

I'm so HAPPY! I'll download it imediately!!! XD

User avatar
ppppantsu
Veteran
Posts: 226
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:14 am
Completed: Haruman, DMMd Fan VN, Fetish 1.0, Fetish: ESC, Colors~AU~, Fetish: Wanted, Incolore
itch: soraille
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: [WIN][MAC] Fetish: Every Second Counts [Mystery][Macabre

#7 Post by ppppantsu » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:27 am

try10 wrote:I'm so HAPPY! I'll download it imediately!!! XD

thank you!! >A< ;
the files are kinda big, I hope it DLs well. >A<

User avatar
trepiechick
Regular
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:50 am
Contact:

Re: [WIN][MAC] Fetish: Every Second Counts [Mystery][Macabre

#8 Post by trepiechick » Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:36 pm

You're a wonderful artist! And despite a few typos, the narrative is interesting, quirky, and surprisingly compelling. Great job! Will you be planning on continuing to write about the d'Andre's?
Because I'd really love to exploring Vier and Hexia's future relationship because I'm a such a taboo perv and want them together. sosorryforgiveme! TTnTT Orz

User avatar
FjärilPrincess
Regular
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:22 pm
Location: Behind You
Contact:

Re: [WIN][MAC] Fetish: Every Second Counts [Mystery][Macabre

#9 Post by FjärilPrincess » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:54 pm

OMGGGGGG :'o.OMG.OMGOMGMGMGMGMGMG.IT'S OUT.BUT YOU NEVER TOLD ME FIRST //CRRYYYYY.I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME.I'll try to play it this week (or sometime this weekend.You know,I've got to finish out my stupid game script and schooool.UGH =w=).It looks so..pretttttyyyy.*touches backgrounds*.Really is quite polished.I love it! ^_^.I'm excited to play it <3.*drools* Ro..rom....anc...eee........TT-TT.Teehee.Congratulations,Sora! ^o^.You must be so happy and exhaused xP.
"Hey,stranger. I want you to catch me like a cold." - Panic! At The Disco,Hurricane.

Image

Kayber
Newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:24 pm
Contact:

Re: [WIN][MAC] Fetish: Every Second Counts [Mystery][Macabre

#10 Post by Kayber » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:43 pm

Wow, you DID get this out quick! I just wanted to let you know that I'll be downloading this and shall play it as soon as I have some free time. I'm really excited to see what you have here :)

User avatar
ppppantsu
Veteran
Posts: 226
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:14 am
Completed: Haruman, DMMd Fan VN, Fetish 1.0, Fetish: ESC, Colors~AU~, Fetish: Wanted, Incolore
itch: soraille
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: [WIN][MAC] Fetish: Every Second Counts [Mystery][Macabre

#11 Post by ppppantsu » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:49 pm

trepiechick wrote:You're a wonderful artist! And despite a few typos, the narrative is interesting, quirky, and surprisingly compelling. Great job! Will you be planning on continuing to write about the d'Andre's?
Because I'd really love to exploring Vier and Hexia's future relationship because I'm a such a taboo perv and want them together. sosorryforgiveme! TTnTT Orz
Yes, I think overlooked some stuff concerning grammar. TTuTT
but thank you~!!!!
I don't know why you people love incest so much ; w ; I wanna cry and laugh at the same time. DO NOT MAKE ME--- ; w ;
FjärilPrincess wrote:OMGGGGGG :'o.OMG.OMGOMGMGMGMGMGMG.IT'S OUT.BUT YOU NEVER TOLD ME FIRST //CRRYYYYY.I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME.I'll try to play it this week (or sometime this weekend.You know,I've got to finish out my stupid game script and schooool.UGH =w=).It looks so..pretttttyyyy.*touches backgrounds*.Really is quite polished.I love it! ^_^.I'm excited to play it <3.*drools* Ro..rom....anc...eee........TT-TT.Teehee.Congratulations,Sora! ^o^.You must be so happy and exhaused xP.
THANK YOU! Ah, sorry, TTuTT
My head was swirling and it was late last night so I forgot ;w;

Kayber wrote:Wow, you DID get this out quick! I just wanted to let you know that I'll be downloading this and shall play it as soon as I have some free time. I'm really excited to see what you have here :)
Thank you so much!!! The only things I have done were 2 new sprites, CGs, GUI, scripting (ugh), and breaching the walls of my writer's-artist's-blocks :oops:

User avatar
ppppantsu
Veteran
Posts: 226
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:14 am
Completed: Haruman, DMMd Fan VN, Fetish 1.0, Fetish: ESC, Colors~AU~, Fetish: Wanted, Incolore
itch: soraille
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: [WIN][MAC] Fetish: Every Second Counts [Mystery][Macabre

#12 Post by ppppantsu » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:23 pm

UPDATE: WALKTHROUGH HAS BEEN ADDED!!!

CHECK THE LINK ABOVE GUYS.

But try to get the endings without looking. ;D

User avatar
trepiechick
Regular
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:50 am
Contact:

Re: [WIN][MAC] Fetish: Every Second Counts [Mystery][Macabre

#13 Post by trepiechick » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:09 am

Well I finally got all the endings, but only after looking at the walkthrough. I had no idea that not choosing an option was an option. You might want to indicate that somewhere in the novel, since I've never encountered this before.
ppppantsu wrote:
I don't know why you people love incest so much ; w ; I wanna cry and laugh at the same time. DO NOT MAKE ME--- ; w ;
Sorrysorrsorry! ><
Vier's so cute; I just want him to be happy.

User avatar
ppppantsu
Veteran
Posts: 226
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:14 am
Completed: Haruman, DMMd Fan VN, Fetish 1.0, Fetish: ESC, Colors~AU~, Fetish: Wanted, Incolore
itch: soraille
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: [WIN][MAC] Fetish: Every Second Counts [Mystery][Macabre

#14 Post by ppppantsu » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:16 am

trepiechick wrote:Well I finally got all the endings, but only after looking at the walkthrough. I had no idea that not choosing an option was an option. You might want to indicate that somewhere in the novel, since I've never encountered this before.
ppppantsu wrote:
I don't know why you people love incest so much ; w ; I wanna cry and laugh at the same time. DO NOT MAKE ME--- ; w ;
Sorrysorrsorry! ><
Vier's so cute; I just want him to be happy.

oh no, that was the fun part! Sorry QAQ~ </3
I actually got the idea from DMMd at Clear's Route, which was very tricky and had no idea at all. >A<;;;

and it's okay,
I think he's actually happy as long as Hexia's with him //winks

try10
Miko-Class Veteran
Posts: 656
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 7:47 am
Contact:

Re: [WIN][MAC] Fetish: Every Second Counts [Mystery][Macabre

#15 Post by try10 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:00 pm

I've just finished playing it. Honestly if it wasn't for the walkthrough I would have tried and tried and tried to get other endings :oops: without success. I really loved the second version. The image when the game starts is gorgeous.:D.
Vier's true ending was nice, although I'm kind of scared cause he isn't the innocent child I thought he was :? The character profiles was a splendid ideea cause I really wanted to know more about everyone and when they acted the way they did, their past and stuff :) ( crazy aunts :o ). Hexia sure has a messed up family. Again I replayed Cain's true end and tried not to cry. Is just so sad.
Thanks for working so hard and releasing the second version so fast. You are very original and I would love to see more of your games. :D

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users