[NEW FILES!] Fetish: Every Second Counts [Mystery][Macabre]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
ppppantsu
Veteran
Completed: Haruman, DMMd Fan VN, Fetish 1.0, Fetish: ESC, Colors~AU~, Fetish: Wanted, Incolore
itch: soraille

Re: [WIN][MAC] Fetish: Every Second Counts [Mystery][Macabre

#16 Post by ppppantsu »

try10 wrote:I've just finished playing it. Honestly if it wasn't for the walkthrough I would have tried and tried and tried to get other endings :oops: without success. I really loved the second version. The image when the game starts is gorgeous.:D.
Vier's true ending was nice, although I'm kind of scared cause he isn't the innocent child I thought he was :? The character profiles was a splendid ideea cause I really wanted to know more about everyone and when they acted the way they did, their past and stuff :) ( crazy aunts :o ). Hexia sure has a messed up family. Again I replayed Cain's true end and tried not to cry. Is just so sad.
Thanks for working so hard and releasing the second version so fast. You are very original and I would love to see more of your games. :D
thank you for playing! QwQ
I've worked hard on the main menu :"DDD glad you liked it.

and yes
Vier isn't innocent, not at all, if you have read his history and as for his true end, I don't know if you noticed it but it was a bit of a cliffhanger. //winks

clauclau

#17 Post by clauclau »

Thank you very much for this game I really love it !! :3 :)
I played previous version too and then I wanted to know more about Vier and others too :oops:
I was really suprised when I started this version I had already most of CG and all my save files XD
About new stuff in game
I really loved papa Theo ..when I had the good end and Hexia comented what was in room in the end I just smiled and thoght Hexia is papa little girl after all ...BUT THEN when I started Vier route and saw "nice" crazy auntie Laura *i really hated that biatch* She killed Cain and Vier so many times in my game!And she almost broke Vier ! DX :evil: I hoped Hexia kill her in one of bad endings :o .Sorry for all this drama :D :D I just enjoyed this game very much I liked Elaina she was the MOST normal character in the game(I thought she switch like her sister Laura for second) And last but not least about Vier ..Oh gosh that bed CG was best ..ehem I love Cain last CG too of course :3 (I know it look like really nice and happy smile that we all wanted in Vier end but)The "yandere" smile in the true end was brilliant!! And in first version in game he was so tsuntsun :D I can imagine Vier older and Hexia just hug him like that and he is just "Dont tease me like that Hexia!Im not kid anymore!" :oops: And Hexia like always "U Always my dearest little baby honey" Cain just came in and "Mistress have you seen young mast___!! " :o And yeah awkward silence :lol:
Thank you very much for making this game and I looking forward to your next projects :3
Sorry for mah great Engr(L)ish XD

ppppantsu
Veteran
Completed: Haruman, DMMd Fan VN, Fetish 1.0, Fetish: ESC, Colors~AU~, Fetish: Wanted, Incolore

#18 Post by ppppantsu »

clauclau wrote:Thank you very much for this game I really love it !! :3 :)

Thank you very much for making this game and I looking forward to your next projects :3
Sorry for mah great Engr(L)ish XD
I actually like all Aunts for some reason. //flips
but OMG, you don't know how much I enjoyed reading your comments!!!
and omg you got Hexia's personality right towards older Vier. //hugs you
but welp, Vier is Tsuntsun //and// yandere at the same time, the boy's pretty twisted.
thank you for playing and glad you loved it! <3

Lire
Regular
Projects: Witch Hunt
Location: Anywhere this minds follows.. stops at Indonesia for now..

#19 Post by Lire »

Sorry for a double post :oops: .
Although, i'll still post it without permissions. *cough :lol:
So here it is. :mrgreen: http://scan-vn.blogspot.com/2014/02/fet ... ounts.html
Thanks again for this game :wink: :)
Not enough time..
Or i'm a genius in wasting time.. :lol:

ppppantsu
Veteran

#20 Post by ppppantsu »

Lire wrote:Sorry for a double post :oops: .
Although, i'll still post it without permissions. *cough :lol:
So here it is. :mrgreen: http://scan-vn.blogspot.com/2014/02/fet ... ounts.html
Thanks again for this game :wink: :)
thank you so much for the review!!!!

I've read and it and left a response. >w< <3

SilverSnow
Regular
Completed: Bus Stop, Before the Tale, White Book Complete Volume, See You, The Raven
Projects: Secrets...
Tumblr: stchematelier
itch: st-chem-atelier
Discord: SHatsuyuki#1452

#21 Post by SilverSnow »

Congrats on another release! I've been waiting for this (≧◡≦) Downloading it now ❤

ppppantsu
Veteran

#22 Post by ppppantsu »

SilverSnow wrote:Congrats on another release! I've been waiting for this (≧◡≦) Downloading it now ❤
thank you so much and you hope you enjoy it *W* )999

KissOfDeath
Regular
Projects: Ikofá (In Development)

#23 Post by KissOfDeath »

I usually don't do these because I feel like me feedback is insufficient, but here goes an attempt at a review:
NOTE: I put it under the spoiler block because I don't want to accidentally spoil anything to someone who's not willing to see it
Things I Enjoyed:
-Story's premise - I liked the yandere feel to it. It's a nice change of pace from all the light and fluffy stuff we get a majority of the time with female protagonists.
-Hexia's character - I liked the fact that she was characterized as a "go-with-the-flow" kind of woman, and that she likes sex because women like that do exist....like me... :oops:
-Option to choose nothing - It was really interesting to see that there could be a different route/ending if you didn't choose any of the provided options. I've never seen that in a game, or rather it could be that I never clicked the "keep skipping" button because I like the option to have a choice (so sue me :roll: :lol: )
-Artwork - I always enjoy a little traditional drawing style with some of the artists' own flair! And plus Cain is beautiful, his eyes were to die for <3 (And, I also have a thing for tsundere redheaded bishies :P )

Things I Didn't Enjoy:
-Spelling/Grammatical Errors - there were quite a few missing words and a couple of misspellings, but I'm just being picky because I'm a proofreader.

Overall/Questions:
You did an excellent job, I loved it, I loved it, I loved it!
Will there be more on the d'Andre Family or is this it?
Have your old comics with Cain and other characters from your morbid series been published? I have to admit that i am a bit intrigued and would like to read them.

As a Side Note I have an ironic story to share :)
I was in my dorm (I'm a female college student) and I had just finished up a bad ending, I think it was the "Punishment" route where Laura is covered in blood. That story had to be the freakiest because doll creep me out too! But anyway, I just finished it and needed to take a bathroom break before getting all the other endings. I went to the bathroom and there was blood all over the bathroom that I share with my roommate. Being the scaredy cat that I am, I screamed - loudly. My roommate came rushing in holding her nose and asked me what the matter was. Melodramatically, I explained that there was blood, I saw it, and that I was gonna die that night. She laughed and explained that she was having another nose bleed. She'd left the bathroom to go borrow cleaning supplies from some people down the hall. And there I was thinking Laura was coming to punish me too! :lol:
BTW: if this wasn't a copyrighted song and wasn't for an anime, I think it would've fit perfectly for a credits song. It's "Still Doll" by Kanon Wakeshima. It's an ending song from the series Vampire Knight.
If you're unfamiliar I posted a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNjRoWpgbto

Hope that at least some of this was relevant to you! Thanks for the game! :)
"Build your own pyramids, write your own hieroglyphs." -Kendrick Lamar
-KissOfDeath

Completed:
RE:Set Episode(s) 1 and 2 (Proofreader)
*A Troll's Fairy Tale* http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 11&t=20160 (Proofreader)

ppppantsu
Veteran

#24 Post by ppppantsu »

KissOfDeath wrote:I usually don't do these because I feel like me feedback is insufficient, but here goes an attempt at a review:
NOTE: I put it under the spoiler block because I don't want to accidentally spoil anything to someone who's not willing to see it

BTW: if this wasn't a copyrighted song and wasn't for an anime, I think it would've fit perfectly for a credits song. It's "Still Doll" by Kanon Wakeshima. It's an ending song from the series Vampire Knight.
If you're unfamiliar I posted a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNjRoWpgbto

Hope that at least some of this was relevant to you! Thanks for the game! :)
Hi~! Omg, so long.

I'm glad that you loved it. QAQ
I ought to get a proofreader but everybody's busy---- ooorrr I don't want anyone to know the whole story. //flips
it's just me and my stubborn self. |'DDD And I'm sorry for that. TTvTT <///3 :oops: :oops: :oops:

Originally, Kanon Wakeshima's compositions are my number 1 music choices but ended up replacing them with other music to avoid copyright infringement or the like. ; v ; //sobs
about the comics, nope, they weren't published or anything, though posted them online but took them down since I've lost time to draw the other pages. The events were really really really different than in Fetish but in the same universe. Still discontinued up to now. TTvTT making comics is much more time consuming. Although in the comics, Cain was a criminal with the highest bounty, kidnapped Hexia to be his sex slave / toy although in this plot there's much more into it that I wasn't able to write / draw. //killsmyself

xxstrangesoulxx

#25 Post by xxstrangesoulxx »

Nice game, I like it. :D For a game you did by yourself, it turned out very well. I love how there are more endings now compared to the first game version. The CG's and sprites are lovely and I like the music and sound effects. Hexia and Vier are delight. They're adorable yet twisted, which makes them quite entertaining characters. And I love Cain. I love his eyes. *_*

The first ending I got was gunshot; Alec totally killed Hexia. *sighs* I was hoping to get a happy ending. Well I still haven't gotten all endings, so here's to getting more good endings. xD

ppppantsu
Veteran

#26 Post by ppppantsu »

xxstrangesoulxx wrote:Nice game, I like it. :D For a game you did by yourself, it turned out very well.

yes, I kinda overdid the endings (I was having writing too much bad ends //flips).

and thank you for playing. *W* hope you get all the endings.

Armee
Veteran

#27 Post by Armee »

I finished everything only to collect all the profiles.
Why did I even try the bad one. I don't even know. Cain's true ending is the saddest among all though.
But you did a great job.
Now excuse me, I stayed up until 1A.M because I thought this could be finish fast.

Toodaloo pppanstu!

ppppantsu
Veteran

#28 Post by ppppantsu »

Armee wrote:I finished everything only to collect all the profiles.
Why did I even try the bad one. I don't even know. Cain's true ending is the saddest among all though.
But you did a great job.
Now excuse me, I stayed up until 1A.M because I thought this could be finish fast.

Toodaloo pppanstu!
thank you so much. ; v ;

well, everything can be finish if you keeo on skipping. X"D

ppppantsu
Veteran

Re: [QUESTION!] Fetish: Every Second Counts [Mystery][Macabr

#29 Post by ppppantsu »

GUYS, QUICK QUESTION FOR MAC USER WHO HAVE DOWNLOADED THE GAME, WAS THE APP / FILE WORKING?

I'm sorry, I can't really check if it's working or not because I only use Windows, recently someone told me on my blog that it doesn't work. So I wanna some of you if it did okay or what. :"<

AoyamaReika
Completed: boy, Cafe Memoria, EVOLVEd : Echoes of the Codex War, To Kill A Black Swan
Projects: Lucid9, Mohanad and Kim, One Night Of [Snow], When the Bells Toll
Organization: Fallen Snow Studios, PaperDoor Studios
IRC Nick: Reika_K
Tumblr: wreckless-reika
Deviantart: aoyamareika
Github: aoyamareika
Soundcloud: ai-reika-k

Re: [QUESTION!] Fetish: Every Second Counts [Mystery][Macabr

#30 Post by AoyamaReika »

My friend wasn't able to extract the files. She tried both MF and 4S links. :(