Win The Game [Battle Royale Sim]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Aleema
Lemma-Class Veteran
Organization: happyB
Tumblr: happybackwards

Re: Win The Game [Battle Royale Sim]

#61 Post by Aleema »

It is possible to move the boat by yourself, but it takes more time. I'll rewrite that text since I obviously wrote it before I coded that option in. As for the girls not being affected by the Forbidden Zone ... I can't seem to reproduce the bug.

There seems to be a lot of bugs concerning meta things, like the travel hot-keys (WASD) and accidentally clicking the characters during a cutscene that ejects you from the cutscene, which breaks the game. Like the bug that screwed up saved games (having items usable on main screen), I'll likely have to cut back on features that make the game easier to play. Which sucks.

ColaCat
Veteran

#62 Post by ColaCat »

Is the download link the most updated version?

qirien
Miko-Class Veteran
Organization: Metasepia Games
Deviantart: qirien
Github: qirien
itch: qirien
Discord: qirien

#63 Post by qirien »

Thought I'd let you know I posted a recommendation for Win the Game on my gaming blog in an article about serious indie games! Thanks for the fun VN!
Finished games:

sangoandmiroku799

#64 Post by sangoandmiroku799 »

Wahh!! It took forever to figure out, but I finally finished completely!
It took me forever to figure out where the boat was supposed to go (I died in two places) but when I finally figured it out I was traveling with Mari @.@ so I switched to Jun the next time. Jun is definitely my favorite.
Then the whole name thing on the computer. I read the hints you gave in the spoilers, but I was still like, "What does the computer think my name is...? And then when I started a new game, I realized... Duh.
That was an amazing mystery/action game! Thank you so much for making it! It's addicting and re-playable!
(I actually just bought the Battle Royale novel in Japanese, so I'm gonna get on that!)