Project Monochrome - Welcome to SISC [1st Completed VN]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
NeonIncarnate
Projects: Welcome to SISC: The Communication and Multimedia Arts Experience
Organization: Project Monochrome

Project Monochrome - Welcome to SISC [1st Completed VN]

#1 Post by NeonIncarnate »

Complete Title: Welcome to SISC: The Communication and Multimedia Arts Experience
Developer/s: Project Monochrome; NeonIncarnate, MJDAlleria and KT
Purpose: Production Thesis

As multimedia arts students, we wanted to show to our school that there are more to our profession than animation and video productions so we decided to promote visual novels. This is our first completed visual novel as a group, we call ourselves the Project Monochrome. We will continue to create more visual novels in the future so we would like to share our first success as a team.

Summary:
Derrick Martinez, a graduating high school student who can't decide which school and course to take for college visited the institution called, Southville International School and Colleges where the graduating batch of the Communication and Multimedia Arts course is holding an Open Exhibit. His conversation with the students and faculty of the school would help guide him to his possible future.

Image Image Image Image

Download link: http://www.dropbox.com/s/o7bch528z6j8pa ... SC-all.zip
Problems in attaching main file so we stored it in dropbox.

Fenrir34
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Escaping Sorrow
Projects: Crisis Beat,Lynarsia-The Broken Song

Re: Project Monochrome - Welcome to SISC [1st Completed VN]

#2 Post by Fenrir34 »

Looks like a cool game :) . I'll try it out as soon as I can

NeonIncarnate
Projects: Welcome to SISC: The Communication and Multimedia Arts Experience
Organization: Project Monochrome

#3 Post by NeonIncarnate »

Fenrir34 wrote:Looks like a cool game :) . I'll try it out as soon as I can
Thanks, it's a simple slice of life story about entering a new stage in life which in this case going to college. Hope you like it. If you do try it out please point out parts that needs to be improved on so we could make a better VN in the future.

Fenrir34
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Escaping Sorrow
Projects: Crisis Beat,Lynarsia-The Broken Song

#4 Post by Fenrir34 »

Okay. Just finished. I liked it. It reminds me of when I was going into college. Of course, unlike Derrick I'm still wondering what to do. Anyway, I loved Marin and Antony. They were really funny. The comedy in this game was also good to. I laughed a lot when Nyla tries to scare Derrick. Also, the art was nice along with the music. Antony was my fav sprite. Only thing I suggest is that for your next game, make sure you go back and proofread. There were some mistakes. But still, this was a fun game and really makes me think about college more :)

MJDAlleria
Regular

#5 Post by MJDAlleria »

Fenrir34 wrote:Okay. Just finished. I liked it. It reminds me of when I was going into college. Of course, unlike Derrick I'm still wondering what to do. Anyway, I loved Marin and Antony. They were really funny. The comedy in this game was also good to. I laughed a lot when Nyla tries to scare Derrick. Also, the art was nice along with the music. Antony was my fav sprite. Only thing I suggest is that for your next game, make sure you go back and proofread. There were some mistakes. But still, this was a fun game and really makes me think about college more :)
That's good to know haha, and thanks me and Neon
worked hard on making them funny! (grins)

Our teacher kept on saying that Martin and Antony
have a secret relationship when she played it hahaha

There's still things to proofread? Can you help in finding
where they are? :)