- Posts: 466
- Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2003 10:06 pm
- Organization: Metasepia Games
- Deviantart: qirien
- Github: qirien
- itch: qirien
- Location: New Mexico, USA
It felt much longer than 40k words for some reason... maybe the transitions and all the pretty things to look at...
I loved the protagonist - she was sweet, but not sacharinne; determined, but not overbearing, and patient, but not passive. Her mom was cool, too! We need more cool adults! I also liked the relationships based on friendship, and the respect you have for all your characters (no pointless fanservice, own motivations, etc). AND, it's a VN I could let my kids play, which is rare but nice to see.
As someone who just finished helping create a NanoRenO VN about dragons in human form, I found the culture and mythology of this world very interesting, though quite different. I would like to see more works set in this world!
Thanks for a beautiful VN!
Now I just... Need sequel... Please.. With same characters + new ones would be awesome. Friendship theme was just lovely! Also, romance was cute and I need more. ;__;
Voice Actress SOUNDCLOUD
- Cheer Idol; Not Great at Secret Identities
- Posts: 1592
- Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:38 pm
- Projects: http://bit.ly/2lieZsA
- Organization: Sakevisual, Apple Cider, Mystery Parfait
- Tumblr: DejiNyucu
- Deviantart: DejiNyucu
- Location: Chile
Hey, we have the Spanish translation of AJ done and incorporated in game, the only thing we have left is to put together a Spanish GUI and make a Spanish version of the website
As for the sequel (some people have asked for it) it's on our queue for after Caramel Mokaccino ^____^
Thanks to all of you for playing and enjoying our little game <3
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 11:49 pm
- Tumblr: the-professional-cutemeister
The story was also really well written and the characters felt realistic. Also, not gonna lie, I saw the animated videos on the AJ website and I can't get the image of Ilmari and Kerr as a waterbender and earthbender (from Avatar) out of my head.
Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful VN with us!
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:50 pm
- Tumblr: ichika27
- Deviantart: sorayume-kyou
- Location: Philippines
Thanks for the artbook by the way, the stuff in it totally adds to the feels of the game. You guys are awesome!
MikaYuu is Love, MikaYuu is Life. My OTP <3
- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 542
- Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:44 pm
- Location: southeastern PA
Just downloaded this to my mac, and it works fine! I'm running OS X El Capitan (10.11.6)
"Finish what you start"
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1837
- Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:45 am
- Completed: Toire No Hanako, Li'l Red [NaNoRenO 2013], The One in LOVE [NaNoRenO 2014], Running Blade [NaNoRenO 2016], The Other Question
- Projects: Slumberland
- Location: Brazil
If I recall it correctly, in case a Ren'Py game refuses to run on your system try putting the whole game folder inside your Ren'Py projects folder and run the game from the Ren'Py Launcher.
TOIRE NO HANAKO (A Story About Fear)
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot]