The Thing With Mistletoes (GxB, Romance, Mystery)

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Sayumi101
Veteran
Completed: Closing Spaces, Pastel Rain, Straight Up: Sister-zoned!, Run 'N Gun
Projects: Hunta-H ~Romancing Idols~
Deviantart: Sayumi101
itch: sayumi101

Re: The Thing With Mistletoes (GxB, Romance, Mystery)

#46 Post by Sayumi101 »

Welp. I really like the look of this game. Will give a detailed review later. For now, here's a random quick fan drawing...
Didn't realize she was in the same angle as the sprite. Fiddlesticks... .>.<
mistletoYUes.png
mistletoYUes.png (104.89 KiB) Viewed 741 times
ImageImageImage

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: https://ran.itch.io/
Projects: Fate's Cafe
Tumblr: otometwist
itch: ran

#47 Post by Ran08 »

Sayumi101: Awww, this is lovely! Thank you so much for the fanart! <3 I think it's the first fanart that TTWM's ever gotten, hehe. I'm looking forward to your detailed review!!

Sayumi101
Veteran
Completed: Closing Spaces, Pastel Rain, Straight Up: Sister-zoned!, Run 'N Gun
Projects: Hunta-H ~Romancing Idols~
Deviantart: Sayumi101
itch: sayumi101

#48 Post by Sayumi101 »

So finally got to playing!~
Loved the christmas themed music and the snow that just falls so perfectly.
Story wise, I like how bratty the little Chrub is towards Lumina XD Now, I'd probably half-strangle such a person in real life but hey, here its amusing. The second most adorable thing is how little Fleur keeps getting sidetracked and/or confused. Like Awwww give that kid (those kids) baguettes like every day.

Romance wise surprisingly (not surprisingly) I liked the stereotypical bad boy and the more bratty of the two twins. What can I say? Its my personality defect. I like it because they were supportive unconditionally and try to take her mind off of things. Landice is such a Cinnamon roll XD I have yet to play his path but from what I've seen so far and his character design (art) I gather he'll have his own way of dealing with things despite being dubbed a coward.
It's kind of sad, though how she has to deal with things by herself without even being able to tell her own parents. Its kind of irresponsible of them to not give them any adult supervision and to be so chill with not actually talking with their youngest kid for a span of like four days. But its all for the sake of the story! So it be fine XD

When the old lady with her cookie feeding came up, I was so hoping that things wouldnt take a much MUCH darker turn!!!

Also, that part where Lumina talks about the 'when we have kids....' I was like "WOAHHHHH'!!" XD So awkward, loved it.
All in all, it was a cute ride. Awesome work and I can't wait to read more from you!!!
ImageImageImage