The Way We All Go [BxG, Horror, Romance] [Commercial]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
infel
Veteran
Projects: Mark's Story(BxB(Reach for the Stars(GxG), Mermaid Sonata(GxG,NaNo16), Black Dale-Curse of the Scarlet Witch(Semi Hiatus), A Few Secret Games
Tumblr: lunarwingsgames

Re: The Way We All Go [BxG, Horror, Romance] [Commercial]

#46 Post by infel »

Just brought the new version of this game two days ago. With it being the weekend I can replay =). I think the only problem is I have to redo a lot of it, but the story is really good that I don't mind. Thank you for sharing it with us =).
Please support my Twitter, Tumblr and Patreon

Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=885797&ty=h

Current Projects

A GxG game about overcoming your fears and growing up in an forever changing world. Also focuses on lesbian relationships and self image.

Mermaid Sonata- A game about mermaids, magic, and adventure

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 50&t=37512

ebi-hime
Veteran
Completed: Asphyxia, Blackberry Honey, The Language of Love, etc
Tumblr: ebi-hime
itch: ebihime

#47 Post by ebi-hime »

infel wrote:Just brought the new version of this game two days ago. With it being the weekend I can replay =). I think the only problem is I have to redo a lot of it, but the story is really good that I don't mind. Thank you for sharing it with us =).
Aw, thank you n_n;
If you don't want to replay the same old content and just want to see the new stuff the best way to do this is to
complete either amu or noelle romance/friendship ending, unlock eri and complete her good ending, and then on your third playthrough choose to buy Saki a present, then ask Tsuzumi what she's drawing (these choices are near the start of the game). Doing this will get you the new character route, which amounts for most of the extra text in the story (though this route is a side route that's pretty stupid and has nothing to do with the rest of the story haha XD) But this new content is locked at the beginning of the story.
I have a lot of free & commercial VNs available on Steam and itchio.io if you want to check them out! ☆

infel
Veteran
Projects: Mark's Story(BxB(Reach for the Stars(GxG), Mermaid Sonata(GxG,NaNo16), Black Dale-Curse of the Scarlet Witch(Semi Hiatus), A Few Secret Games

#48 Post by infel »

Oh thank you for the advice =). I might just do that, but I did play the game a while ago so I don't remember some of it. I think replaying is a good idea =). Also, does this mean there are four girls you can try to pursue. I know one only had a friendship route.

Patreon

Current Projects

A GxG game about overcoming your fears and growing up in an forever changing world. Also focuses on lesbian relationships and self image.

ebi-hime
Veteran

#49 Post by ebi-hime »

infel wrote:Oh thank you for the advice =). I might just do that, but I did play the game a while ago so I don't remember some of it. I think replaying is a good idea =). Also, does this mean there are four girls you can try to pursue. I know one only had a friendship route.
Since the new content can only be reached after completing at least two existing character routes, it will still require some replaying, haha n_n; I guess it's placed quite awkwardly for people playing it again. But I wanted the new content to be unlockable only after completing the main game because it's like a fun extra rather than a serious route (even though it is fairly long).
There is a new girl who has a route, but her ending is rather short. Tsuzumi also has a 'route', but it's the new joke route, and it's not romantic at all. Eri still has only friendship ending, she doesn't get upgraded to a love interest.
I have a lot of free & commercial VNs available on Steam and itchio.io if you want to check them out! ☆

infel
Veteran

#50 Post by infel »

Oh okay. I understand =). It's a good story, so it's fine with me to replay things.

Patreon

Current Projects

Veshurik
Deviantart: Veshurik

#51 Post by Veshurik »

Hello! Please, say, can I download demo version without Steam?

ebi-hime
Veteran

#52 Post by ebi-hime »

Veshurik wrote:Hello! Please, say, can I download demo version without Steam?
Uum, at the moment I think the demo can only be downloaded via Steam.
I should talk to Sekai Project about it n_n;

philip
Miko-Class Veteran

#53 Post by philip »

@ebi-hime

I played the updated demo on Steam. Was impressed with the improvements, so I paid for the updated game. Discovered after I did that, that I have to go to Steam every time I wish to play through the game. I thought I was purchasing the story which could be downloaded to my computer. If there is no way for me to download directly to my computer, I am afraid that I will not be visiting the story again, no matter how much I have enjoyed it. I don't like dealing with Steam.

philip
"One who has never made a mistake has never attempted anything!"
-
and
-
"Finish what you start"

Veshurik

#54 Post by Veshurik »

I just want to translate this game in other language. If it's possible, of course.
Don't worry, I have already bought this game on Steam.

ebi-hime
Veteran

#55 Post by ebi-hime »

@ philip

Yeah, I'm sorry about that. All Steam games have to be played through Steam, I think. You do download the files of the game to your computer, but you can only play it through Steam. I don't really find it that obtrusive myself, but I can understand that it would annoy some people.
The only thing I use Steam for is playing visual novels I can't download anywhere else.

@ veshurik

Thank you for the offer! However, I am not sure how this would work with a commercial game. I wasn't the only person involved in the game, so any language patch would need to be approved by everybody involved. At the moment, I think it might be a lot of work, even if you are offering to do it for free.
Feel free to translate any of my free stuff, though. I don't mind what anybody does with those!

Veshurik

#56 Post by Veshurik »

Ok, thank you, I will wait!
Last edited by Veshurik on Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ebi-hime
Veteran

#57 Post by ebi-hime »

The Way We All Go is now 50% off on Steam for the Summer sales, so if you fantasize about being murdered by moe girls and want to experience it for about $3 now is your chance. You can DL the game here~
Oh yes, the game also has Steam cards now. I don't know if that's an incentive for anybody to get it, but they're there!

ebi-hime
Veteran

#58 Post by ebi-hime »

I thought I would update to let you know this game can now be purchased from itch.io if you don't like/don't want to get it through Steam. You can get the game here~
I'm probably going to be adding several of my free VNs onto itch.io too (just the ones I think are actually good, though), because it would be nice to have my VNs together in one place so people can find them easily.
Also, the version on itch.io has two spelling errors corrected that are still in the Steam version, because I haven't got around to fixing them yet. I guess that makes the itch.io version the 'superior' version haha XD Everything else is exactly the same, though.

ebi-hime
Veteran

#59 Post by ebi-hime »

Bumping again to say the Steam version of the game now has achievements, so if you're interested in collecting achievements, you can try it out here.
The VN is also on sale at the moment, for 50% off, so it's only about $3.50. That's a pretty good deal for 250k words...